• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

survivor

Banned
I'm just kidding guys. But I'm baffled at the fact that so many people do this. Plenty of times I saw people donating up to 500 bucks. And I don't get it.

Sometimes it's with girls who show off a lot of tits.

Sometimes even with nerdy male streamers.

I understand that some might be entertaining. But I don't understand how you donate up to 500 bucks.
Some WoW streamer my friend follows got like over 1000 in donations from some guy. Crazy how someone has this much money to give away.

omgkitty

Was this posted already?

Arsenal+14-15+Home+Kit.jpg

Arsenal+14-15-Away-Kit.jpg

BARF

wedward

Was this posted already?

Arsenal+14-15+Home+Kit.jpg

Arsenal+14-15-Away-Kit.jpg

BARF

You haven't posted in a long time.

Who do you think we are going to sign/want us to sign?

I think the home kit is fine. You can only do solid red body and white sleeves so many times. At least this tries to do something different. I like the hooped socks.

Meier

Was this posted already?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ybKgljVXJjA/U1QoLrN9KTI/AAAAAAAAO0Q/uPvSsTGocSQ/s1600/Arsenal+14-15+Home+Kit.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-i-Noy_31j70/Uzg2ETGWRCI/AAAAAAAAOGo/wSEjr8_7_Bw/s1600/Arsenal+14-15-Away-Kit.jpg[IMG]

BARF[/QUOTE]

Those are horrific. The away in particular. Would the gold then be the UCL/third shirt perhaps?

3Sixty

The Sun today reckon Liverpool have made an £8m bid for Lovren.

Yes because someone is going to bid less than we paid for him after a stellar first season.

Fucking Sun.

Scum

The Sun today reckon Liverpool have made an £8m bid for Lovren.

Yes because someone is going to bid less than we paid for him after a stellar first season.

Fucking Sun.
You can have Dawson as his replacement. £50m plus Clyne.

Anyone been reading Jimmy Bullards excerpts on daily mail?

Says everything I need to know about English players... I don't think I have any hope left for us. Poor Capello having to deal with that shite. And explains why someone as talented as Bentley did fuck all, where does he even play these days?

What an absolute tit. Personalities like that need fucking off, especially when they don't have the ability to make it worth persevering with their twattishness

Why do players even admit to this kind of thing? He should be ashamed of that, not proud.

L1NETT

Ledson is might to be right good, Everton got some good kids coming through. What's he looking like?

And Gomez is apparently pretty steady.

omgkitty

You haven't posted in a long time.

Who do you think we are going to sign/want us to sign?

I think the home kit is fine. You can only do solid red body and white sleeves so many times. At least this tries to do something different. I like the hooped socks.

I pretty much only show up when it's time to start signing players :D

As far as who I'd like to see us sign, with Vermaelen, Sagna, Fabianski and possibly Podolski all leaving, we're going to have some spots to fill. Here are my wants:

RB - Aurier / Piszczek - Would have liked Jung, but I guess he's going to Wolfsburg. I also like the idea of Callum Chambers, but think he's a little too young to be our starting RB and Jenkinson isn't good enough either. I feel like it will be Aurier though. He loves Arsenal and he's cheap and French.

CB - Schar / Djilobodji - I haven't really seen either of them play, but I know they're two young CB's who aren't that young and that have some experience which is exactly what we need. Someone like Vermaelen and Koscielny when they came in and could play right off the bat (maybe less mistakes than they made). Obviously Koscielny and Mertesacker isn't going to be split up, and Wenger's not going to buy a world class CB. I would just rather him buy a younger player than an old one (Squillaci, Silvestre).

DM - Bender / Martinez - Honestly, I don't think we'll buy anyone here, even though it's needed. If either of these players are available though, we'd be dumb not to go for them. No idea how true the rumors of Martinez actually wanting to leave are though, so that could be a load of crap and probably is.

LW - Griezmann / Vela / Reus - We'll probably end up with Vela I'd assume. He's dirt cheap to us and Wenger would be stupid not to work something out with him given his past two seasons. He's worth the risk at only 4m. I'd really like a real LW with Griezmann or Reus, but I doubt Wenger will splash the cash on either even though we have supposedly shown interest in the past.

ST - Mandzukic / Costa / Remy / Benzema / Dzeko / Lukaku - Just fucking buy someone. PLEASE. Obviously all of these names have been thrown around, and at this point I'll take any of them. If Mandzukic, Benzema or Dzeko are wanting to leave (or forced) just pay what it takes. If Costa has a release cause, pay it. If at last resort, buy Remy. Just fucking do it already. We've been through this shit two summers now, and I'm sick of it. Sanogo hasn't scored a goal, and we need something different to Giroud. Seeing as how we will probably make out quite cheaply in other areas as per usual, 30 or 40m easy should be spent on a striker.

Salvadora

Nah, the shoulders look better when someone is wearing it. They actually sit on top of the shoulder. Looks bad in the picture though.

I love the socks.
Aye, think it looks good like that and will look even better when Arsenal players are in it.

The away kit, however, is atrocious.

It's the 21st of May and I'm already sick of seeing it. And it hasn't even been officially unveiled yet. Looks like a Borussia Dortmund kit.

Meier

Beardlo I'm so disappoint

http://24.media.tumblr.com/78c4ef5c6d4f362bc743c328339c90c8/tumblr_n5wtdkbzCA1s8n0cgo1_500.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Did you see the video of him spilling the beer from earlier in the ride? He's absolutely fall down drunk and can barely stand, it's hilarious. :lol

wedward

I pretty much only show up when it's time to start signing players :D

As far as who I'd like to see us sign, with Vermaelen, Sagna, Fabianski and possibly Podolski all leaving, we're going to have some spots to fill. Here are my wants:

RB - Aurier / Piszczek - Would have liked Jung, but I guess he's going to Wolfsburg. I also like the idea of Callum Chambers, but think he's a little too young to be our starting RB and Jenkinson isn't good enough either. I feel like it will be Aurier though. He loves Arsenal and he's cheap and French.

CB - Schar / Djilobodji - I haven't really seen either of them play, but I know they're two young CB's who aren't that young and that have some experience which is exactly what we need. Someone like Vermaelen and Koscielny when they came in and could play right off the bat (maybe less mistakes than they made). Obviously Koscielny and Mertesacker isn't going to be split up, and Wenger's not going to buy a world class CB. I would just rather him buy a younger player than an old one (Squillaci, Silvestre).

DM - Bender / Martinez - Honestly, I don't think we'll buy anyone here, even though it's needed. If either of these players are available though, we'd be dumb not to go for them. No idea how true the rumors of Martinez actually wanting to leave are though, so that could be a load of crap and probably is.

LW - Griezmann / Vela / Reus - We'll probably end up with Vela I'd assume. He's dirt cheap to us and Wenger would be stupid not to work something out with him given his past two seasons. He's worth the risk at only 4m. I'd really like a real LW with Griezmann or Reus, but I doubt Wenger will splash the cash on either even though we have supposedly shown interest in the past.

ST - Mandzukic / Costa / Remy / Benzema / Dzeko / Lukaku - Just fucking buy someone. PLEASE. Obviously all of these names have been thrown around, and at this point I'll take any of them. If Mandzukic, Benzema or Dzeko are wanting to leave (or forced) just pay what it takes. If Costa has a release cause, pay it. If at last resort, buy Remy. Just fucking do it already. We've been through this shit two summers now, and I'm sick of it. Sanogo hasn't scored a goal, and we need something different to Giroud. Seeing as how we will probably make out quite cheaply in other areas as per usual, 30 or 40m easy should be spent on a striker.

Agree with all of that. Don't think Vermalen or Podolski will leave though.

If Wenger doesn't sign a DM and a striker this summer i'll lose it. It's horrible that I am this nervous he won't.

Berto

Garay's agent says he's agreed to personal terms with Zenit and are close to agreeing on a fee with Benfica. AVB himself is flying out to Lisbon to complete the deal.
I'll never understand why players as good as Garay (and Hulk, Witsel) go to Russia of all the leagues in Europe. It can't be just for the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom