• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manager

Yaya video interview:
http://www.en.beinsports.net/football/article/ujdpewaybu371rxk4aoewfupz

He's talking like he's a free agent. He talks about the Suarez award but I still have no idea what he means. Is he saying he wants a special award?
iiua15MM00Hgw.png

$200

Banned
Anyone living in US know what's the best / easiest way to watch all World Cup games in HD? I don't have any cable TV...only the default satellite one and it needs fixing. If it's going to be on free TV in HD (which I doubt), I will call to have it fixed. Otherwise the second best deal would be some kind of Internet streaming package, maybe from ESPN or someone else.

Any suggestions?

Barzul

Anyone living in US know what's the best / easiest way to watch all World Cup games in HD? I don't have any cable TV...only the default satellite one and it needs fixing. If it's going to be on free TV in HD (which I doubt), I will call to have it fixed. Otherwise the second best deal would be some kind of Internet streaming package, maybe from ESPN or someone else.

Any suggestions?

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index

wedward

Any suggestions?

ESPN streams them all online and you can replay all the games. You will need the login info for someones cable package though. I forget what providers support it, but I know comcast is one.

$200

Banned
ESPN streams them all online and you can replay all the games. You will need the login info for someones cable package though. I forget what providers support it, but I know comcast is one.

Is there any way to subscribe to ESPN directly without going through one of the cable companies? I don't need to watch it on my TV.

Marc

England win a penalty shootout!

What a time to be alive.

Although winning against the dutch on pens isn't the most impressive but fuck, we WON IT!!!

Now watch as all these talents are loaned to shitty lower league teams and go to a complete waste like McEachran, Wickham, Coady etc.. Barkley just needed a chance to shine and thankfully Martinez gave him that, even Wickham at the end of the season, given a chance and confidence in his ability and pays it back.

We even have a Moore in defence.

#PROUDTEARS
#PROUDLIONS

This must be killing Platini haha

What a time to be alive.

Although winning against the dutch on pens isn't the most impressive but fuck, we WON IT!!!

Now watch as all these talents are loaned to shitty lower league teams and go to a complete waste like McEachran, Wickham, Coady etc.. Barkley just needed a chance to shine and thankfully Martinez gave him that, even Wickham at the end of the season, given a chance and confidence in his ability and pays it back.

We even have a Moore in defence.

#PROUDTEARS
#PROUDLIONS

This must be killing Platini haha

Coady was never going to make it at the toppest level

Marc

Coady was never going to make it at the toppest level

Why not? First of all you did a Phil Jones with him, CB turned into midfielder, and yet he could certainly become a better player than sodding Lucas. Yet the latter has been given loads of games. Give a young player a chance at the top level and they learn the craft of becoming a top player, put a player at a shit level and they learn to become shit. It is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Look at them picking the trophy up. #PROUDLIONS

I swear I just saw only one balloon released in celebration, damn you Platini.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Domenico Berardi is the first player in the history of Serie A to put four goals past Milan in a single encounter. He was aged 19 years five months and 11 days, the youngest four-goal hero since Silvio Piola aged 18 years and 23 days for Pro Vercelli against Alessandria on November 22, 1931

Sassuolo’s record without Berardi this term is one win, one draw and seven defeats. He is the first Serie A player to score more than one away hat-trick in a single campaign since Andriy Shevchenko in 1999-00

All 43 of Sassuolo’s goals this season were scored by Italians
tumblr_me7ku6jSqK1rxevt4o1_250.gif

L1NETT

Game recommendation (for the future??)

Looks like Metro LL gonna be confirmed for PS4/Xbone tomorrow. If you are struggling for stuff to play on next gen, I'd say give that a go. Both Metro games are mint.

dc89

Oh yeah you showed him. Payed him £200k a week to play golf for a couple of months. Bet he was fuming.

1. His wages were frozen.
2. He didn't get what he wanted. He didn't force his way out of the club
3. Reminds me of the fines he was landed with as I have forgot.
4. United pay Rooney £300,000 a week to lummox around a field, do not talk to me about wages.

The heads are brilliant, everyone should use them.

njIBwgH.png

ibajutDAjuSj96.png

Game recommendation (for the future??)

Looks like Metro LL gonna be confirmed for PS4/Xbone tomorrow. If you are struggling for stuff to play on next gen, I'd say give that a go. Both Metro games are mint.

But then you'll have to pay 60 bucks for a game that was $8 just a few days ago.

And playing an FPS with a controller

tXwL4hD.png

Let's face it guys City are a MASSIVE club how could anyone be bigger than them. So massive they can't fill their massive ground. So massive they need acres of empty land around their stadium to contain them. So massive one club isn't enough, they need one on each continent.

dc89

Let's face it guys City are a MASSIVE club how could anyone be bigger than them. So massive they can't fill their massive ground. So massive they need acres of empty land around their stadium to contain them. So massive one club isn't enough, they need one on each continent.

The only thing we are missing is MASSIVE debt.

Not really sure what's happened to Toure. I mean fine he's a twat but to actively be creating this type of fuss he must have some kind of hand. Maybe Barcelona have already tapped him up about coming back. But they will need alot of money to get him back. They will have to sell someone for a lot of money I guess.

The only thing we are missing is MASSIVE debt.

ibmj54zWq9Q35F.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Not really sure what's happened to Toure. I mean fine he's a twat but to actively be creating this type of fuss he must have some kind of hand. Maybe Barcelona have already tapped him up about coming back. But they will need alot of money to get him back. They will have to sell someone for a lot of money I guess.

Alexis.
2EbcpKX.png

faridmon

it7Wi5A5l4KTO.gif

First song sucks.

2nd song is cool.

I am actually addicted to the first song. The folk background with African rhythm is really catchy!

But the second song is cool! She is really eccentric in her music, so I wouldn't be surprised if anyone hate her music, but bloody hell, is it amazing if you actually sit down and let it all drown you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom