• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's like you guys are talking about a completely different Tevez.

It was the restaurants, innit.

Tevez never said any shit about that when he was in Salford though. Poor Mancs had their city insulted :(

He will do the same to you though. Just a matter of time.

Don't listen to this guy, he just wants Chuks Aneke on loan

Parky pls. You used to be a scout there. Use arsenal, stop using fucking Middlesborough.

It's looking like we won't hang on to him which is a shame, but I guess there's no room atm. Think he'll go on to have a great career if he keeps working hard, dude is technically gifted and gets goals.

Still only 20 too.

4thrz.gif

Salvadora

It's looking like we won't hang on to him which is a shame, but I guess there's no room atm. Think he'll go on to have a great career if he keeps working hard, dude is technically gifted and gets goals.

Still only 20 too.
Is there a reason why?

Can't imagine Wenger would let a talented youth player walk out the door without even giving him a chance.

Meier

Plenty of times, because we have dumb fans and a stupid board. Rooney did show he was "bigger" than the club. Don't think anybody really denies that.

But hey nobody can stop the WAYNE ROONEY argument.

Not sure why dc, or any City fan, seems to think that City are maintaining some kind of proud tradition though - I mean Yaya Toure has pulled some similar shit every summer and he's still getting new contracts. And let's not even get into the pre-Sheikh history :lol

Let's be real, every club will bend over for a star player especially in 2014 when players and agents have as much control as they do. I fully expect Yaya to be at the team next year though and the fans will forgive him because he's an important player who will help us win games and that's all that matters to most people.

it's like you guys are talking about a completely different Tevez.

The season after he fucked off, he was a great teammate and model citizen minus his driving ban which half the foreign players seem to get in England. His season for you guys was pretty much exactly what dc and I told you to expect. Great player.

L1NETT

Still only 20 too.

He was a flippin machine at Crewe

He's like Yaya Toure lite

Without the birthday tantrums

Him and Mathias Pogba would get my lower regions very excited

Is there a reason why?

Can't imagine Wenger would let a talented youth player walk out the door without even giving him a chance.

Like J E T innit

Talented but nowhere near Ramsey, Wilshere and the rest of em.

Eisfield will be next

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

dont get hurt ok

FaHI9md.gif

we can't afford to lose more Witcher bros
It was the restaurants, innit.

Tevez never said any shit about that when he was in Salford though. Poor Mancs had their city insulted :(

He will do the same to you though. Just a matter of time.

Brace yourself for him to reveal himself as a cunt again.

he's going to change next year and join Inter isn't he?

he'll be their Zanetti I just know it :(

Ser Goje

With the amount of money Real spend they should be winning it every year.

Rooting for Athletico, but all the Dortmund-esque, feel good worshiping of Simone will be get tiresome.

Me too. I really hope they win. Can't believe it took them 12 years just to get to the finals.

Did anyone post this?

tqRgMpA.jpg

When's the Magazine Coming out?

Nicktendo86

Because it's obviously not overrated to them, otherwise it wouldn't be rated highly enough for you to call it overrated. And it was clearly graphically constrained by the PS3, so the PS4 should be able to show it in it's full glory.

#mysterysolved
I adore the opening, really do. But like a typical horror film, when you see the monsters it kinda loses the appeal. I found the combat really boring as well, rinse and repeat go to x, fight of group of monsters, move to next part. Just not for me I guess.

Mind you, I think the best game I have played in the past year is probably pikmin 3. I'm being serious.

Meier

and the fans will forgive him because he's an important player who will help us win games and that's all that matters to most people.

Actually reading a really good piece about this now. Yaya Toure: Dishonest, deceitful and disrespectful to City’s fans
City fans should start singing "he just can’t enough" the next time they come across this 6’ 5” man child. But some won't. Because he scored 24 goals last season.

That makes such unacceptable behaviour excusable in football, unfortunately.
https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blog...itful-disrespectful-city-fans-192822572.html?

Not familiar with Desmond Kane but I like him.

Slizz

are they though? Only in Tennis finals and televised public appearances.
Meh don't wanna look that deep into it.

It's gotta be rough when one is a supermodel which calls her to go to different locations in different countries constantly and one who plays a sport that is basically year round.

jb8521 ‏@jb_8521
Uniteds under 15s head to Holland tomorrow for the Marveld tournament which starts on Friday versus PSV and Real Madrid followed by games

@jb_8521
against Ajax,Atlético Paranaense and Twente on Saturday and Knockout stages on Sunday

Angel Gomes, pls dominate these scrubs.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Meh don't wanna look that deep into it.

It's gotta be rough when one is a supermodel which calls her to go to different locations in different countries constantly and one who plays a sport that is basically year round.

he went out with Lance Bass and paid a surrogate mother to have his baby son.

COME ON SLIZZ

F201007261707121345927305.jpg

It'll be fucking big, like Ellen Page coming out finally. <3

Yaya, Tevez and Suarez need Rooney's patented moral compass.

he earns just as much as Welbeck with us. WHAT NOW HORSE?

Hixx

The word 'overrated' is second only to 'banter' in words that are used and annoy the SHITTING FUCK out of me on the internet.

pappe

Me too. I really hope they win. Can't believe it took them 12 years just to get to the finals.

Did anyone post this?

tqRgMpA.jpg

When's the Magazine Coming out?
He is so self obssessed he has his initials on everything he owns. Even above his girl friends vag.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Im not sure which im more intrigued by, who we sign or who we sell/let go

I cant wait for either!

ng2542225.jpg

Marco Silva has been officially announced as the new Sporting manager. I didn´t want Jardim to go but Silva seems like the perfect fit for us right now. It also means that rvy used to have Sporting´s new manager as an avatar, which is kind of hilarious.

How the mighty have fallen: No Coventry City offer for Nathan Delfouneso after disappointing spell with Sky Blues

Elvis had a heart-to-heart chat with the striker weeks before the end of the season, warning him that he’s at a turning point and could find himself on the football scrapheap when his Villa contract expires this summer.

“It’s a pivotal time for him and a time when he has to grasp the opportunity and show that mentality and hunger to prove people wrong,” said the City manager last month.

“He has four weeks to prove to us at this football club that he’s a consideration for next season. That’s what he’s got, four weeks, not just to prove to us but to any other potential suitors that he’s a capable striker for next season.”

I have no doubts about Nathan Delfouneso’s ability but I think in terms of fulfilling that and having the hunger, belief and desire to fulfil that is key.

“He has to prove to people that he can handle the expectation because he is a player who comes with expectation levels. And I think the truth is, only Nathan can answer those questions.”

He had such promise when he was younger.

Scum

Because it's obviously not overrated to them, otherwise it wouldn't be rated highly enough for you to call it overrated. And it was clearly graphically constrained by the PS3, so the PS4 should be able to show it in it's full glory.

#mysterysolved
Go back to watching Beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom