• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

Not really sure what's happened to Toure. I mean fine he's a twat but to actively be creating this type of fuss he must have some kind of hand. Maybe Barcelona have already tapped him up about coming back. But they will need alot of money to get him back. They will have to sell someone for a lot of money I guess.

I think someone has been whispering in his ear.

L1NETT

But then you'll have to pay 60 bucks for a game that was $8 just a few days ago.

And playing an FPS with a controller

tXwL4hD.png

If you've played it on PC don't waste your money obviously

Bacon pls :p

Also as a massive Aracnophobe some parts of that game gave me the heeby geebies

ibcQEAknQpBd7i.png

It cost a couple of quid a few days ago.

Helping out console current gen peoples

Scum

Game recommendation (for the future??)

Looks like Metro LL gonna be confirmed for PS4/Xbone tomorrow. If you are struggling for stuff to play on next gen, I'd say give that a go. Both Metro games are mint.
It cost a couple of quid a few days ago.

He didn't get paid a dime while he was gone. Lost something like £9m via fines and unpaid wages.

"Tevez was then suspended by Manchester City for a maximum period of two weeks as the club began an investigation into whether he refused to come on as a substitute. Following discussions with Roberto Mancini, Sheikh Mansour authorised the placing of Tevez on garden leave where the Argentinian would be paid in full but instructed to stay away from the Manchester City training ground."

He lost roughly two/three weeks wages and his loyalty bonus. He was away for 3 months.

Meier

Transfermarkt redid their page. It's slow as balls right now.. I liked it more when it was "low-tech" and easier to read.

Meier

"Tevez was then suspended by Manchester City for a maximum period of two weeks as the club began an investigation into whether he refused to come on as a substitute. Following discussions with Roberto Mancini, Sheikh Mansour authorised the placing of Tevez on garden leave where the Argentinian would be paid in full but instructed to stay away from the Manchester City training ground."

He lost roughly two/three weeks wages and his loyalty bonus. He was away for 3 months.

His fine was cut from 6 weeks to 2 weeks. He was not paid at all while he was away though. Edit: I'm sort of wrong -- here is the info:

This is how the latest fines are broken down....

• £1.2 million for a six week maximum fine under the current rules, plus a two month fine totalling £1.7 million for refusing to return from Argentina.

• Added to his first two week fine (which was reduced to the two weeks by the PFA after he was originally fined four weeks wages) the fines now total £3.3 million for the player who earns a basic £198,000-a-week.

• In addition Manchester City will withhold £6 million worth of loyalty payments due to him under the terms of his contract. Quite clearly, City do not believe Tevez warrants loyalty payments for such indiscipline and going on strike for two months!
http://www.espnfc.com/news/story/_/...-city-feud,-khaldoon-al-mubarak-fumes?cc=5901

Total lost money was £9.3m but it would have been higher if it weren't for the PFA.

L1NETT

L1NETT is always ready to jump in front of a bullet when it comes to Arsenal.

Or Oscar.

Oscar yes

Arsenal no

I'll rebuke garbage farted out by posters here, but i'd do that for most clubs

Just people tend to talk more garbage about yous

L1NNET also always supports the underdog. Punk cheered on Hull against us. He shall pay!

I do love an underdog

And 3Sixty, if there was a Rotherham or Leeds fan in here i'm sure i'd be having a few potshots with them

Nowt on the level of these back to back essay writing dick waving competitions the big boys have mind

Meier

Didn't Tevez Captain City after all that nonsense and get a heroes reception from the millions

3738992_owojid.gif

AND MILIIONS of City fans at the parade?

He ultimately helped us win the league. How many times has Rooney been well received after his multiple transfer requests?

1324003528.jpg

Tevez's pocket book got shit on and he came crawling back when he had no other choice. We still won the league without him being there for months -- he needed us more than we needed him. Sorry United-GAF, you've lost this fight.

I don't get it, a re-release of a game, whilst very good, was really overrated. Why is everyone creaming themselves over it?

Because it's obviously not overrated to them, otherwise it wouldn't be rated highly enough for you to call it overrated. And it was clearly graphically constrained by the PS3, so the PS4 should be able to show it in it's full glory.

#mysterysolved

He ultimately helped us win the league. How many times has Rooney been well received after his multiple transfer requests?

1324003528.jpg

Tevez's pocket book got shit on and he came crawling back when he had no other choice. We still won the league without him being there for months -- he needed us more than we needed him. Sorry United-GAF, you've lost this fight.

Plenty of times, because we have dumb fans and a stupid board. Rooney did show he was "bigger" than the club. Don't think anybody really denies that.

But hey nobody can stop the WAYNE ROONEY argument.

Not sure why dc, or any City fan, seems to think that City are maintaining some kind of proud tradition though - I mean Yaya Toure has pulled some similar shit every summer and he's still getting new contracts. And let's not even get into the pre-Sheikh history :lol

1324003528.jpg

You bent over harder than we ever have with Rooney (Rooney didn't fuck off out of the country for 3 months and turn off his phone) and he jeopordised your title run-in and you sold a ~£40 million player to Juve for £13.5 million.

What did you win again? Does that really afford you moral superiority?

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom