• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

How's that?

They released a load of 50k free packs by accident (people assumed they were released as an apology in a response to being investigated by BBC watchdog tonight).

They only gave them to some people though, and in the intrests of fairness, are now in the process of removing any cards obtained via those free packs.

So everybody fucking loses.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Meh, he could learn from Balo

h1RKA5U.gif

Scum

:looool packs are the biggest waste of money ever.

Some people on Twitch doing like 30k+ fifa points, isn't that like £300+?
And that's why they'll never fix shit. Most card fraud on consoles usually results in the funds being spent on FUT packs too.

I'm waiting for EA to announce FUT as a separate entity to FIFA. All for full price too.

Hixx

And that's why they'll never fix shit. Most card fraud on consoles usually results in the funds being spent on FUT packs too.

I'm waiting for EA to announce FUT as a separate entity to FIFA. All for full price too.

They've made a FUT game on PC. It's f2p. It's shit.

Ultimate Team on the proper game is ace, though. I can't even buy FIFA Points because my version of fifa 14 is off the US PSN and you can't buy US DLC from a UK account :p

Scum

You know who plays Ultimate Team?

AndresON777

All that needs to be said.
Where's that silly cunt anyway?? All jokes aside, hope he's well.

They've made a FUT game on PC. It's f2p. It's shit.

Ultimate Team on the proper game is ace, though. I can't even buy FIFA Points because my version of fifa 14 is off the US PSN and you can't buy US DLC from a UK account :p
Hixx, pls. Play Sensible World of Soccer instead.

keit4

Banned
Wow, Newcastle signed Ayoze?? He is an amazing player with a lot of potential, i'm sure that the fans are going to enjoy him a lot.

Slizz

Rory called off the engagement with Wozniacki??? It was the Gerrard jersey wasn't it???

Either way, pretty sad being that they're meant for each other. Both overhyped to the fullest.

Meier

I just checked the app to see if I'd got some free packs. Looks like it's down as a whole right now.

I've bought a lot of packs but I only have used coins this year (maybe spent about $10 worth of XBL credit last year). Haven't gotten a single fucking good player since I opened a double pack with Neymar and Marco Reus in it. :( Just all absolute shit since then. Can't even sell the rare players I get (Badstuber, etc.)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Rory called off the engagement with Wozniacki??? It was the Gerrard jersey wasn't it???

Either way, pretty sad being that they're meant for each other. Both overhyped to the fullest.

she's way too young for this shit now

Clegg

I have the World Cup edition of World Soccer magazine.

Here is their write up on Jordy Clasie:

At 5'7 he was once regarded too small by Feyenoord and sent out to satellite club Excelsior. His tattoo " You mean everyting to me", in honour of his late father who raised him after his mother left the family, is misspelt.

At 5'7 he was once regarded too small by Feyenoord and sent out to satellite club Excelsior. His tattoo " You mean everyting to me", in honour of his late father who raised him after his mother left the family, is misspelt.

We need more educationally-challenged Dutch people in our squad. Buttner's not enough.

Scum

I need to read mine.

Slizz

she's way too young for this shit now

For being overhyped? They are both young and overhyped. How you gonna be #1 in the world and not have a major? Then how are you gonna not make a semifinal of any major last year(This stat is out of my ass, but I know she didn't win one last year)

Then Rory starts blaming Nike after he gets paid and can't hit the broadside of a barn on tour.

dat steenkolen Engels

wedward

Sign da ting.

Meier

That's absolutely hilarious.

I forgot to mention I was playing a lot of poker with Royston Drenthe in Nottingham 2 weeks ago. Dude loves to talk (and kinda sucks at poker)

Wilbur

Banned
He's right though

What does overrated mean though

Loads of people like something

I don't like it

Thus; it's isn't very good. All those people smell

I don't think there's too much wrong with it. Just shorthand for explaining that your opinion on something is the opposite of how it's generally viewed.

I forgot to mention I was playing a lot of poker with Royston Drenthe in Nottingham 2 weeks ago. Dude loves to talk (and kinda sucks at poker)

Is he a flash cunt? How much did he lose?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
For being overhyped? They are both young and overhyped. How you gonna be #1 in the world and not have a major? Then how are you gonna not make a semifinal of any major last year(This stat is out of my ass, but I know she didn't win one last year)

Then Rory starts blaming Nike after he gets paid and can't hit the broadside of a barn on tour.

i meant getting engaged at 20-21

waay too early to be sticking to one guy!

L1NETT

Dusk till Dawn? Imo best place in the country to play

I don't think there's too much wrong with it. Just shorthand for explaining that your opinion on something is the opposite of how it's generally viewed.

I guess

Just don't agree with it being used to mean that all the people who like something are in some way stupid or simple for liking that one thing.

Wilbur

Banned
It's pretty annoying unless it's being used instead of saying bloke.

Like, "he's a canny lad/bloke".

But if you use it like "fancy a drink, lad?"
tXwL4hD.png

Just because you're so apathetic about life it's why no-one wants to be the pastry for your sausage roll, wilbur.

You say that, but a man at work told me I was very pretty tonight

And he was also pretty

So shut the fuck up because someone has fresh wank bank material tonight and unless Alfie has come back from loan it isn't YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom