• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzul

It's being dismissed because Cesc can easily say no to Arsenal making it irrelevant. Wenger, Sid Lowe among others have all confirmed its there though.

And of course Arsenal would need to fork out €40m for a player we don't really need. Another reason why it's being dismissed.

Not sure why you think it's that high as whenever it's been mentioned, the figure is always at the 25m mark. Where do you get that number from?

My eyes are streaming.

We also spent a fair bit of time picking on the weakest member of our gang, Wheelchair Geoff. Geoff was in a wheelchair, which is how he got his nickname. I think it was Fast-talking Charlie that gave it to him, but I can’t be sure. It stuck, anyway.

I guess I used him to exert my dominance over the rest of the gang. I once tied him to the roof of my dad’s work van, and drove him around the streets of Dudley with the theme tune to the Beverly Hillbillies blaring from the stereo. On another occasion, I pushed him onto an ice-rink with a crudely-constructed fake bomb strapped to his chest and shouted: “that limp-limbed kid’s had enough and he’s taking us all with him!”
- See more at: http://blog.paddypower.com/2014/05/...experience-of-rejection/#sthash.vvaKnN9D.dpuf

Watch Rooney be so fantastic early next season before being in a slump after getting sidelined by an injury again.

Remember when he defied Ferguson's instructions and went to play for England, and aggravated his injury? That's when I started disliking him. Bastard thinks too highly of himself.

Jarnet87

The only way to save Rooney is to make him bald again.

wayne-rooney_bald.jpg

Ultimate Wayne

rooney-448192.jpg

Kunty 250k primadonna Wayne.

The hair has turned him, we must get rid of it.

EmiPrime

Not sure why you think it's that high as whenever it's been mentioned, the figure is always at the 25m mark. Where do you get that number from?

Yeah the touted figure is £25m/30m euros. Everything Wenger and Cesc has said in the last 2-3 years suggests he will come back to Arsenal. Man U's interest in him is laughable.

Yeah the touted figure is £25m/30m euros. Everything Wenger and Cesc has said in the last 2-3 years suggests he will come back to Arsenal. Man U's interest in him is laughable.

Yeah, we are looking forward to CR7's return to Man Utd. too. Everything Alex and Ronaldo said in the last few years suggest he's open to come back to us.

EmiPrime

Yeah, we are looking forward to CR7's return to Man Utd. too. Everything Alex and Ronaldo said in the last few years suggest he's open to come back to us.

Completely different situation (I have no idea what CR7 has said FWIW). Nevermind the things said in the press or on twitter.

Arsene is still manager.
Cheap buy back price.
Same sponsor (Puma).

Hixx

Yeah, good game!

Makes the Mail look like prats :lol

Missed a few of us only yesterday saying we weren't getting him, right? Lool.

they were probably buried in formation posts which make my eyes glaze over like i have cataracts from diabetes

MAIL SPORT: Formation posts are the leading cause of diabetes according to research

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
You should see rawk after this tweet

Amy Lewis @SkySportsAmy
More coming up on #SSN from Toure's agent - who claims Man City should treat their players like Liverpool do...

Not sure thats the best example after the Evra fiasco :eek:

Hixx

"Manchester United have agreed a deal to sign Bayern Munich midfielder Toni Kroos and are set to make a stunning move for his Arjen Robben."

is this a euphemism

JJ doesn't even state a reason why LvG doesn't want him. Unless everyone's been wrong and Wooders has actually been off pursuing other targets because Kroos was never on his list of players.

As much as I give JJ stick - all he does is report what he's told and fills the rest of his articles with pointless words.

Whether LvG has decided against it or not, we'll see - but someone will have told Jamie Jackson that.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Is Depay quick? It would be nice to have a quick winger for the first time in 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom