• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

how do benz, bale and cristiano know about this

arent they supposed to be in training
ibrvQn1MNa5W8x.gif

United are so shit on this game it's unreal.

Or is it...?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
United are so shit on this game it's unreal.

Yeah I'm ALWAYS the first one to leave :lol

Im not sure if its still the same but at my uni you were forbidden from leaving if there was only 30 minutes on the exam left :|. The pressure to get all my shit done, or half done, before the final 30 was fucking intense.

pulga

Banned
Finished my English exam in half the time you have available for it (2.5 hours). So many judgemental looks.

why the judgment? i get mine done pretty fast and just look back at everyone like saying "im fucking gonna ace this and did it in half the time you did, bitches"

In my second year at Uni we had this one module where the lecturer refused to give out past papers, which seemed kind of weird. Anyhow, I ended up getting a copy of one from someone in the year above and I shared it on the course facebook group so everyone else could have a look/go at it.

Couple of days later, turns out the exam was the exact same paper. Questions in the same order, answers in the same sequence. Identical. 90 minute exam, you weren’t allowed to leave in the first 15 minutes. At 2.16, 90% of the hall put their hands up.

Felt so bad as I was walking out as those who hadn’t seen the paper looked around perplex and terrified. Then I remembered, those were the knobheads who were “too cool” for facebook. Time to reactivate bitches.

And I still didn’t get 100% :lol

Meier

Some of you guys are probably too young to remember The Sunshine Underground (first album came out a whopping 8 years ago) but they have a new one out this week. Pretty good thus far. I figured they would have broken up like many of their contemporaries.

why the judgment? i get mine done pretty fast and just look back at everyone like saying "im fucking gonna ace this and did it in half the time you did, bitches"

*Looks at watch and mumbles to himself that there's no way he could've done it this fast* "You know that you have time left, right?"

"Yes."

"Oh."

Wilbur

Banned
Lol I fucking hate this game

Went to the switch player thing without me pressing anything at that free kick. And when I got out of it it wouldn't let me shoot. Pressed circle loads of times and it didn't do anything. Fuck this.

Lol I fucking hate this game

Went to the switch player thing without me pressing anything at that free kick. And when I got out of it it wouldn't let me shoot. Pressed circle loads of times and it didn't do anything. Fuck this.

"my controller isn't working"

:lol

you're shit

Wilbur

Banned
"my controller isn't working"

:lol

you're shit

Just happened. I switched players without wanting to. I even paused it to see if it would fix. So I had to pass into the box instead.

Would beat you any day. You can't even afford a PS4 even with all that tax rebate

Hixx

You're too pussy to even play him LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

had to hold off for months and months and months

just so shook

If you have an UT I will play you and smash you RIGHT NOW wilbur

If I beat Will 5-2 I think I'll hit double figures against ye.

Fuck I'll even use my La Liga team which has as much pace as a team full of Dossenas.

In my second year at Uni we had this one module where the lecturer refused to give out past papers, which seemed kind of weird. Anyhow, I ended up getting a copy of one from someone in the year above and I shared it on the course facebook group so everyone else could have a look/go at it.

Couple of days later, turns out the exam was the exact same paper. Questions in the same order, answers in the same sequence. Identical. 90 minute exam, you weren’t allowed to leave in the first 15 minutes. At 2.16, 90% of the hall put their hands up.

Felt so bad as I was walking out as those who hadn’t seen the paper looked around perplex and terrified. Then I remembered, those were the knobheads who were “too cool” for facebook. Time to reactivate bitches.

And I still didn’t get 100% :lol

I don't get people who think of Facebook and Twitter as pointless.

Do those people have friends? How do you keep in touch with them? Or with family?

Just happened. I switched players without wanting to. I even paused it to see if it would fix. So I had to pass into the box instead.

Would beat you any day. You can't even afford a PS4 even with all that tax rebate

m8

i'm wearing a £15 uniqlo button down with £35 gap chinos and a £65 banana republic jumper cardigan thingy and a £30 swatch watch and £4 uniqlo socks and £60 peter werth shoes with a £8 haircut and some delicious smelling spray that I got for my birthday

you can't even afford to buy your own cinema tickets

/lunchbox

Wilbur

Banned
If you have an UT I will play you and smash you RIGHT NOW wilbur

If I beat Will 5-2 I think I'll hit double figures against ye.

Fuck I'll even use my La Liga team which has as much pace as a team full of Dossenas.

I don't play UT because I'm not a nerd

gonna play pokemon anyway m8

Wilbur

Banned
m8

i'm wearing a £15 uniqlo button down with £35 gap chinos and a £65 banana republic jumper cardigan thingy and a £30 swatch watch and £4 uniqlo socks and £60 peter werth shoes with a £8 haircut and some delicious smelling spray that I got for my birthday

you can't even afford to buy your own cinema tickets

/lunchbox

Hahaha <3

wish I could spend 8 quid on a haircut. Costs me 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom