• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

2IeExW1.jpg

the fuck is wrong with his legs

Wilbur

Banned
Same here.

Madness. Going to go Pep sooner or later.

He looks far better with no hair tho to be honest

Is it your birthday now baby?

Christ my man where you getting your hair cut

10 quid is how it costs me

For a decent one

Jacks, some stylist place. I'm used to them now so I won't ever go anywhere else.

Getting my hair cut might be my least favourite thing in the world. I hate it.

Marc

Christ, got given some chocolates. Some of the flavours are Green Tea, Beetroot and rice vinegar, terragon and mustard, rosemary and olive oil, apricot and wasabi... the fuck!

Well, people wouldn't just up sticks and move. Europe's had that option for years, and very few have actually done it. Language and cultural barriers are very temporary problems as well, people have gotten over them in the past and will do again.

I actually used to vote Lib Dem, up until they got rid of Charles Kennedy. I'm basically forced into voting Labour nowadays, which I don't like either. I'd like there to be a party whose politics sit just left of centre. The Tories have done a good job over the years convincing people that that's unthinkable though.

People have though, not to that extent although nothing stopping them, but it still happens and destroys areas. Those problems are not temporary in anyway, it could take hundreds of years to overcome language and cultural barriers. You can tell a guy who remember his family being slaughtered by a country to just open his borders to them and take them in a loving embrace. Lovely in theory, reality however is completely different.

I voted Labour, then Tory after Labour crippled the country and now just gonna do protest votes. None of the parties represent me and they all do stupid shit at the very least, fraud and theft are common amongst that lot. Party politics and career politicians are not in the best interest of the country. Look at Ed trying to contemplate living on minimum wage, it was farcical. Or look at all the MP's who are told they have to vote on something against their beliefs, basically undermining the concept of a democracy. Would love it if we could get a none of the above option when voting which enacts an overhaul of the political system if it gets a majority vote. An independent body dedicated to that vote which enforces reforms based on an investigation of those votes, so people are unhappy with private money funding government and influencing decisions... now you can change that.

Hixx

Aye.

LvG didn't get the fucking memo

When they put you on an aged care plan, everything will seem really fucking familiar

u cheeky cunt

I will either be a millionaire or dead when I am of an age to require care.

So definitely dead but I'm ok with that. I'm much more afraid of being old than I am of being dead.

I don't get people who think of Facebook and Twitter as pointless.

Do those people have friends? How do you keep in touch with them? Or with family?

I never made a facebook because people going on about it used to get on my tits. Seriously, every free period in sixth form was 'did you see my comment on facebook, did you see that thing on facebook, wanna go to the library so we can go on facebook, do you have this guy on facebook?' Fuck that.

When I got to the point that it would have been useful to me, I decided I didn't actually want to stay in contact with most of the people I talked to at school.

Made a twitter, but have nothing to say :p

I never made a facebook because people going on about it used to get on my tits. Seriously, every free period in sixth form was 'did you see my comment on facebook, did you see that thing on facebook, wanna go to the library so we can go on facebook, do you have this guy on facebook?' Fuck that.

When I got to the point that it would have been useful to me, I decided I didn't actually want to stay in contact with most of the people I talked to at school.

but now you can't go back and see who lost weight or had a baby or turned into a slag

Randdalf

Facebook has been literally invaluable for me at university, our year group use it extensively to communicate with each other.

Salazar

Facebook has been literally invaluable for me at university, our year group use it extensively to communicate with each other.

Aye. I tend to tell tutorials to just make their own Facebook group instead of trying to communicate through the university's message board garbage.

Although some of them are now saying they are past Facebook; Facebook is uncool; how am I even lame enough to mention it etc.

Also, Facebook is essential for when you've forgotten students' names. Which is always.

I can see how useful it is for people who have a web of friends, peers, acquantances, tutors, family etc, particularly students, but at school, it was like 15 people who only really talked to eachother. Useful for organising parties, football etc, but I never understood what use it was aside from that in those circumstances

wedward

Every 'reliable' journo I've seen mention this alleged option have dismissed its existence entirely. Methinks it's a rumor that Arsenal conveniently haven't denied to keep the fans from getting too upset.

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 6h
Of course Cesc has an (irrelevant) 1st choice buy back option 4 a fixed sum but he'll go wherever he wants.More here: http://bit.ly/1ngKBtx

Balague denies it exists and then goes back and says it does exist, it's just irrelevant. And edits his original story.

"My information is that Arsenal may think they have an emotional pull on the player, but the first option buy back option they have on him will not force him into anything. It is an option with a fixed sum indicated by contract, but Cesc can ignore it if he prefers to go to another club. Arsène Wenger has been recommended to bring him back by his assistants so it is up to the French manager to put an offer for Cesc."

Guy is a hack.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't like Facebook

or that (last seen) feature on Whatsapp

basically anything that encourages girls to start fights

"i thought u wer sleeping"

"i sw u online"

"whos that lol*..." *definitely not a "lol"

kill me

shortyme

I don't like Facebook

or that (last seen) feature on Whatsapp

basically anything that encourages girls to start fights

"i thought u wer sleeping"

"i sw u online"

"whos that lol*..." *definitely not a "lol"

kill me

you mean guys don't like it when you do this?

happy birthday sal

wedward

Retweeted by GeoffArsenal
andreas nicolaou ‏@andygoon63 5h
@GeoffArsenal I drove someone sat morning that knows darren dein very well ......he told me that d d said to him he's bringing one back ➡️

@GeoffArsenal ➡️this summer .....told me put your money on cesc ........had nice chat with this chap bout few things regarded Afc

Check. Mate.

LegoArmo

@GeoffArsenal I drove someone sat morning that knows darren dein very well ......he told me that d d said to him he's bringing one back ➡️

@GeoffArsenal ➡️this summer .....told me put your money on cesc ........had nice chat with this chap bout few things regarded Afc

Check. Mate.

Welcome home, Song.

Ser Goje

So I was wondering, if LvG, Murinho and Pep, managers of three of the biggest clubs in the world are all from Barca, aren't they basically the best Club in the world?

048jIet.png

Barzul

Imo, if Cesc does leave, why would he go to United?

1st. It's Manchester not London,
2nd. Cesc is not motivated by money as he took a paycut to join Barca and gave up his loyalty payment at Arsenal,
3rd. No CL

Overall can't see how that move is appealing to him, he'll to go through the phase of seeing Man Utd attempt to rebuild and who knows how long that's going to take? He's 26 and in his prime, doesn't need to join a project. That's the argument I'd make to Cesc if i was Wenger, plus the whole emotional return and throw in the possibility of a statue in there so he'll bite.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Scott Sinclair is the ultimate 'rated because he's good at penalties' player imo

He's another David Bentley. One good season at a lesser side, big money move, stopped caring. If you can't get into Pepe Mel's West Brom side you must be utter shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom