• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

helps you simulate orgasm

dLQEUOJ.gif

Walshy

Michel Vorm to Liverpool seems to be becoming a credible link, the Liverpool Echo and other sources have reported it.

I don't see why a thirty year old keeper who plays regular first team football would want to sit on Liverpool's bench.

arkon

So I was wondering, if LvG, Murinho and Pep, managers of three of the biggest clubs in the world are all from Barca, aren't they basically the best Club in the world?

048jIet.png

They've been involved in the management/coaching staff at Barcelona (among many other clubs in LVG and Mou's cases) but other than Pep I don't think you can say they are from Barcelona.

3Sixty

I wanted Sinclair before he went to WBA. Still think he is decent and would fit our style covering for JRod.

Also

"Lallana staying? Alex Davison is Adams best friend, and was best man at his wedding"

BoMGb4-IYAA7U_6.jpg

Barzul

Cleverly will improve under Van Gaal. Fellaini has to improve his passing but he has a dominating physicality. Fletcher and Carrick will retire. A midfield three of Vidal, Fellaini and Cleverly/Fabregas will do damage.

This is just well disguised sarcasm right bro?

Marc

Reading that IGN top 100 games of last gen is like someone just threw a bunch of games into a hat.

You guys got a top ten?

Seriously dont fuck around with condoms guys :( take the most expensive one ffs

Please

I beg u

Sounds like you have had a bad time geez, we have all been in that situation at least once. Sometimes when life hands you lemons you just gotta push a girl down some stairs.

Nah, wait for Southgate to inevitably get sacked, put him in charge of the U21s with assurances that if he succeeds there he'll be considered for the England job next time it opens up

I dunno, the gap between U17's and U21's is pretty big, most of the inbetween teams are shite. Sometimes our U19's do alright but apart from that it can be a tough job so may as well just go straight into the senior squad. :D

Who are we kidding... this is the FA, Woy will be sacked, root and branch review promised. Southgate promoted after getting the U21's to a semi playing shit, and Phil Neville put in charge of the U21's.

Wilbur

Banned
Reading that IGN top 100 games of last gen is like someone just threw a bunch of games into a hat.

You guys got a top ten?

Sounds like you have had a bad time geez, we have all been in that situation at least once. Sometimes when life hands you lemons you just gotta push a girl down some stairs.

I dunno, the gap between U17's and U21's is pretty big, most of the inbetween teams are shite. Sometimes our U19's do alright but apart from that it can be a tough job so may as well just go straight into the senior squad. :D

Who are we kidding... this is the FA, Woy will be sacked, root and branch review promised. Southgate promoted after getting the U21's to a semi playing shit, and Phil Neville put in charge of the U21's.

the gap between our U17s and U21s is pretty big. Hey what about a shot at the senior side?

MARC

PLEASE

You guys got a top ten?

Too many of my top 10 would be games from the same series. I'd have 2 Mass Effects, 3 Souls games

10) Mass Effect
9) Mass Effect 2
8) Dark Souls 2
7) Heavy Rain
6) Infamous
5) Batman: Arkham Asylum
4) Demon's Souls
3) The Last of Us
2) Dark Souls
1) Uncharted 2

All PS3, never had a 360, Wii or gaming PC last-gen. GoW games were a bit disappointing, as was MGS4 and the 2 GTA games. Deus Ex just about misses out, as does Assassin's Creed 2 and Bioshock

Pearce's U21s were the most dull team I've ever seen

edit: Shit, Red Dead Redemption. That needs a spot.

Wilbur

Banned
oh shit actually i'd have TLOU over heartgold

Red Dead and GTA V as well... but yeah, they're outside the top 5.

LET ME REPHRASE

Uncharted 2
Skyrim
Super Mario Galaxy
Assassin's Creed 2
The Last Of Us
Red Dead Redemption
GTA V
Mass Effect 2
Pokemon Heart Gold
Batman Arkham City

pulga

Banned
I feel sorry for anyone who isn't including and will not include Super Mario Galaxy 1/2 in their lists.

Shit, even the videogame-ignorant Wilbur got it right.

Think I'm gonna go see Days of Future past tonight.

I'm off to watch GOJIRA, since its the last day they'll have it in english here -_- would rather watch X-Men (it's also on), but thems the breaks

WJD

You guys got a top ten?

Love a good list.

1. Halo 3
2. Red Dead Redemption
3. Alan Wake
4. Mass Effect 2
5. Mirror's Edge
6. Crackdown
7. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
8. Bioshock Infinite
9. The Last of Us
10. Infamous 2

L1NETT

Skyrim? And you had yourself in good taste club

Fraud!

Pour moi, no particular order

Red Read, Deus Ex HR, New Vegas, Witcher 2 (GOAT), Super Mario Galaxy, TLOU, Arkham City, Bioshock Uno, Halo 3, Far Cry 3

Probably missing a bunch. All I could think of at the mo

Mass Effect 1 is up there. Bastion too. Gears 1.

Gahh

Wilbur

Banned
Skyrim? And you had yourself in good taste club

Fraud!

Pour moi, no particular order

Red Read, Deus Ex HR, New Vegas, Witcher 2 (GOAT), Super Mario Galaxy, TLOU, Arkham City, Bioshock Uno, Halo 3, Far Cry 3

Probably missing a bunch. All I could think of at the mo

I fully accept all of Skyrim's myriad flaws, but I played it for 200 hours. I just love fucking around in that world, with so much to do. I know that you can criticise it from here to kingdom come for its gameplay and its technical flaws, but as a piece of world building I love it, warts and all.

I feel sorry for anyone who isn't including and will not include Super Mario Galaxy 1/2 in their lists.

Shit, even the videogame-ignorant Wilbur got it right.
First one was solid, couldn't stand the 2nd one though. Was probably burned out on the game at the time since I tried to play them in quick succession.

Also, I hate Yoshi.

Carbonox

You guys got a top ten?

IGN's list is a joke. There is opinions and then there is chatting legit shit.

My top 10 of the generation:

1. The Last of Us
2. Bioshock
3. Metal Gear Rising
4. Bayonetta
5. Mass Effect 2
6. Uncharted 2
7. Assassin's Creed II
8. Batman Arkham City
9. Metal Gear Solid 4
10. Deus Ex Human Revolution

In no particular order. :lol Depends on my feelings at any given time.

I haven't finished Dark Souls, haven't played Red Dead Redemption, do not have a Wii to play the Galaxy games, etc. Missed out on a some heavy hitters.

LegoArmo

I think I liked GTA IV better than GTA V. No hipster-GAF backlash will change my mind. I loved Metal Gear Solid 4 too, and Heavy Rain.

Anyone getting the TLoU rerelease?

Thinking of getting it since I want to play it, and the DLC is included. If anyone here plans to jump back into the MP I'll definitely get it, if not I'll hold off though

L1NETT

Mirrors Edge is right good

But that combat

I just cannot

And Arkham Asylums boss fights are beyond shite. Arkham City poops on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom