• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonathan Northcroft ‏@JNorthcroft 38s

Moyes' plan for United had been Kroos alongside an energetic, ball-winner - Carvalho or Fernando. Van Gaal will build his own team.

Interesting.

I want to see Woodward get to fucking work though.

pulga

Banned
i would fuck this man bloody

8db1e0ec546b9f934d742b5e8e9440ef.jpg

edit: no. i would get fucked by this man bloody.

Rikkun

Uncharted 3
The Last of Us
Geometry Wars 2
Sonic Generations
Alpha Protocol
Burnout Paradise
Resident Evil 5
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Bangai-Oh Missile Fury
Left 4 Dead 2

In no particular order.
Left out many PC games since I mostly play on consoles.
DS and PSP too.
Come at me.

Toni Kroos to Bild:

"I expected the quotes from Bayern. That I have to accept and respect. After I turned their offer down, I knew how they would respond."

Come on we have to go for him.

wedward

It is funny how all the Barca fans in here are saying Cesc is shit.

He didn't work in their system, but their system doesn't really work anymore.

At Arsenal Cesc was one of the best in the world. That talent doesn't just disappear.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Interesting.

I want to see Woodward get to fucking work though.

I have no faith in his abilities to lure players

The only thing that sustains me is that a transfer period as bad as the last summer will see him out of a job.

Verona have activated the 15 million buy clause in Iturbe's loan deal. There's no way they have that type of money right? Surely they're re-selling him somewhere else.

Salvadora

True.

Come on Mou. Do it.
Chelsea seem to move in the transfer market quite quietly.

It's entirely possible they will do another Willian/Salah and hijack signings at the last moment rather than months of protracted sagas.

If United are chasing after big fish, they won't be the only ones. Just the most publicised ones.

Chelsea seem to move in the transfer market quite quietly.

It's entirely possible they will do another Willian/Salah and hijack signings at the last moment rather than months of protracted sagas.

If United are chasing after big fish, they won't be the only ones. Just the most publicised ones.

Seems to be the way we do things. Mou did say no business before the World Cup but I don't believe that and we'll see if anything to do with Costa develops after the Champions League final.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Uncharted 3
The Last of Us
Geometry Wars 2
Sonic Generations
Alpha Protocol
Burnout Paradise
Resident Evil 5
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Bangai-Oh Missile Fury
Left 4 Dead 2

In no particular order.
Left out many PC games since I mostly play on consoles.
DS and PSP too.
Come at me.

I don't know what we're doing here but

The Witcher 2
Dark Souls 1&2
DE:HR
Fallout New Vegas

and that's it.

edit: Alpha Protocol was brilliant ahaha.

arkon

Name me another team-turn-based, permadeath, character-driven, medieval-anime RPG that isn't shit and has been localised for the UK. Pls.

It's not good just because of the central gameplay hook, it's the full package that makes it so boss. If there's something similar in scope and quality on the market, I'd like to know about it :p

Oh right. I don't see anything particularly special in that mix. There's loads of SRPGs for you to try out though and I'm not going to check which ones tick all those boxes. I would recommend Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Ogre.

Marc

Benfica want Aspas and have offered Cardozo. They're the good guys here.

Wot?

Haha, amazing, age wise it is a terrible deal but would be a big upgrade and offer something different style wise. Those misses really pissed Benfica off.

Yurt, top ten of games of last gen, write down red dead Ffs.

pulga

Banned
LOOOOOOL at people think Cesc was ever one of the best in the world at anything

He was promising, had loads of potential but he squandered it all by going to Barca. The damage is done, there's no going back now

wedward

He was promising, had loads of potential but he squandered it all by going to Barca. The damage is done, there's no going back now

Stop pretending to know what you are talking about.

You are just making a fool of yourself. Again.

wedward

Do people ever wonder who creates and runs all those football troll twitter accounts that constantly shit out horrible memes with 0 insight and just spew shit all day?

I am convinced they are all run by Pulga.

Explains being a multiteam cunt also.

pulga

Banned
Don't you "support" multiple champions league teams?

You really should not go there.

the hell does that have to do with arsenal's barren trophy cabinet loooooooooooool

real madrid: 4 trophies, in a cl final
juventus: triple scudetti

new guy pls

G-Unit

foool he sucks a nice p*ssy all this years

jtb

Banned
even if you don't agree that Cesc was the best midfielder in the league in the last four or so years at Arsenal, no one could deny that he was at least in the conversation—and he's been in the conversation ever since he broke through.

a lot of criticisms could be made of Cesc (not too mobile, lacks tactical discipline, switches off at times, etc.) but talking about him like he's some FM wonderkid who never made it is just ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom