• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
you know who was fucking amazing back then?

kaka-ac-milan-top-image.jpg

fucking hell, i still havent gotten over how they sold us a broken kaka and we let him go back on a free

darknil

The luck that Pep has for signing people. Just 2 examples:

- Fabregas
- Chringynskye

Lewandowski could be the exception though.

I'm not sure if this is old or anything, but there's a video about that 1996 Juve filmed by Vialli before the Juve-Real Madrid match.

There's also Conte's ass. Naked.

fucking hell, i still havent gotten over how they sold us a broken kaka and we let him go back on a free

FFS people, stop posting about that Milan. Wilbur did enough damage to my heart today or yesterday or whenever that was.

We were so good :(

looking at the numbers yesterday, the defender barcelona should sign is Koscielny, but everything points to Luiz or Benatia, sad because they both suck more than Mascherano when it comes to passing the ball from the CB's position. I was surprised at Luiz, everyone knows he has a good foot, but 80% of accurate passes is a bit worrying.

I hope Januzaj turns out to be almost as good as Kaka. I loved watching him back then. He didn't give a shit about fancy tricks, even though he could perform them. His game was all about simplicity, elegance, and effectiveness.

Pls football gods

wedward

looking at the numbers yesterday, the defender barcelona should sign is Koscielny, but everything points to Luiz or Benatia, sad because they both suck more than Mascherano when it comes to passing the ball from the CB's position. I was surprised at Luiz, everyone knows he has a good foot, but 80% of accurate passes is a bit worrying.

Koscielny just signed an extension.

Lightning

Banned
They are not getting Koscielny unless they gift wrap us Cesc!

so Verona is gonna shell out 15m for Iturbe,

A lot of cash for a player that has flopped consistently, Porto dont let stars get away like that.

Luis Alberto to Malaga on loan - more than likely.
Apperently San Lorenzo's Correa is going to Atletico, I like that kid, he reminds me a lot of Tevez back in his early days at Boca.

They are not getting Koscielny unless they gift wrap us Cesc!

I know, its just sad that whenever the press and the board talks about a player that can play the ball and be a good complement to Pique, they always go for Luiz, or Benatia; a player like Koscielny very small chances to get booked, excelent pass accuracy, not a slow player and can play with a high defense is often overlooked.

Hummels, Luiz, Benatia, Laporte all have worse passing records than Mascherano.

the other true alternative is Marquinhos, that kid has a higher potential than Thiago Silva and he is only 21, PSG would be fools to let him go,

Timurid

I know, its just sad that whenever the press and the board talks about a player that can play the ball and be a good complement to Pique, they always go for Luiz, or Benatia; a player like Koscielny very small chances to get booked, excelent pass accuracy, not a slow player and can play with a high defense is often overlooked.

Hummels, Luiz, Benatia, Laporte all have worse passing records than Mascherano.

the other true alternative is Marquinhos, that kid has a higher potential than Thiago Silva and he is only 21, PSG would be fools to let him go,

You heard of Lanzini from River Plate?

Meier

Verona have activated the 15 million buy clause in Iturbe's loan deal. There's no way they have that type of money right? Surely they're re-selling him somewhere else.

Unreal that Porto put in such a low clause. They're pissing at least double that down the drain, surely. Someone would have thrown it at them eventually.

Correa has been linked with Atletico a lot (alongside us). He has a good future ahead of him and that move is probably the better one to be honest. They're going to make a lot of money off him eventually. :(

Lol, how can a 20 year old kid have flopped consistently?

Iturbe actually started at a young age, he was part of the paraguayan squad back in copa america back in 2008 he was already playing for the first team at Cerro Porteno; kid was ahead of its time but I think he was thrown to fame too quick.

Porto bought him for aroun 2 million but wasnt really used by Pereira back in those days, Iturbe is known to have a character issue, he had it at River, and at some points in Verona.

Smart that Porto included a buyout clause for 15m, I think Verona is banking on reselling him for a juicy fee. His stats put him at the same level of someone like Lanzini or Villava, which are ok player, not 15m worth players.

You heard of Lanzini from River Plate?
yeah he is good, I was listening to the radio yesterday apperently he is really closed to signing with Monterrey of Mexico, Monterrey pays really well.

He is a young player, if it wasnt for River's trip to League B, him and Villava would have done a lot better.

Razor554

Apparently we are going to sign Keylor Navas as our second keeper. Zubi is pulling all the right strings so far in this window.

Just please keep Alexis and sell Pedro instead

I also dont get the whole Jeremy Matthieu hype, he is good dont get me wrong but he is not even close to the same levels of a Marcelo, Abidal in his prime, Alba, Lahm, etc. He can be a decent sub for a big team.

Suen

Apparently we are going to sign Keylor Navas as our second keeper. Zubi is pulling all the right strings so far in this window.

Alexis have been amazing this season. It's so weird that people talk about him possible leaving. Barca would have to be stupid less they have a better plan or better replacement and you won't find many better replacement.

jtb

Banned
would love to get Milner and Fabregas. think Milner would be a good workhorse CM type alongside Ramsey. experienced, good discipline. would prefer to get a long-term, bigger upgrade over Flamini/Arteta but Milner would definitely be a better option than Arteta at this point, I think.

Someone that always misses 1 of 2 passes has no room at Barcelona, talking about Keylor.

Alexis and Pedro - id keep Pedro, Alexis 21 goals are deceiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom