• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

oooooooooooodd <3

ahahah NO don't do that! The game is terrible at explaining things, at least read about the talent points and covenants!

*&#1091;&#1084;&#1077;&#1088;&#1096;&#1080;&#1081;*

you aren't! It's TOO early to go there now, you have to go to The Forest of Fallen Giants first. It's right next to the bonfire in the village-looking area (which is the hub and the only place you can 'level' up).

Yeah I went to the forest of fallen giants first, seemed like the wrong way to go, so I went back out. Oh well.

Salazar

Hmph, nervous.

nearwwdu1kq8.gif

Wait until it's 0-0 at halftime before you stress

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Oh my, Salazar will love this

PSG's big spending in recent years is set to earn them a hefty fine from Uefa but Thiago Silva believes that punishing ambition makes no sense.

Thiago Silva "It's not for me to say if it should be less, but the president told us that it won't change anything," the Selecao skipper stated. "But I fell it's a strange system. PSG is a growing club."

subtles

It seems like we'll just miss out.

he's as shit as Neymar.

and I bet he doesn't pay his taxes as well

edit: but to be fair, he was 40% cheaper, eh?

He may have come good if he went to United. :(

but in his case

There is still redemption to be had.

Blablurn

Yesterday I saw another report about Götze where they said that ne never was Peps first choice and that Pep always wanted Neymar to come. So with the injury in the beginning of the season and the fact that he wasn't Neymar, Götze never had a big standing with Pep.

I still hope he makes it next year. Such a big talent. I don't want him to end up on the bench. Götze and Thiago need to be in the starting eleven next year. There is no other choice. NO. OTHER. CHOICE. And the same goes for Lewa.

---------------------Neuer

Lahm - New Defender - Dante - Alaba

-------------Martinez - Thiago --------------

Robben - Calhanoglu - Götze - Ribery

---------------Lewandowski

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It seems like we'll just miss out.

He may have come good if he went to United. :(

but in his case

There is still redemption to be had.
I agree. Playing for PSG seems like a valid excuse for under-performing, not sure about Neymar.

I mean, come on, it's fucking La Liga, even ROBINHO did better in his first year with Madrid (and City).

FootballFan

Yesterday I saw another report about Götze where they said that ne never was Peps first choice and that Pep always wanted Neymar to come. So with the injury in the beginning of the season and the fact that he wasn't Neymar, Götze never had a big standing with Pep.

I still hope he makes it next year. Such a big talent. I don't want him to end up on the bench. Götze and Thiago need to be in the starting eleven next year. There is no other choice. NO. OTHER. CHOICE. And the same goes for Lewa.

---------------------Neuer

Lahm - New Defender - Dante - Alaba

-------------Martinez - Thiago --------------

Robben - Calhanoglu - Götze - Ribery

---------------Lewandowski

Wow, stealing all the players from small teams is not enough, now you want to play with 12 players.

Sickening.

Feorax

To be honest, it just feels great that we're actually involved on the final day. Years of being written off and desolate by the last day of the season make this a very surreal situation.

Salazar

Ben Lyttleton &#8207;@benlyt 6m
L'Equipe: 'Nasri - joy before the pain?' #Nasri been decisive for #MCFC in recent wks, but likely to miss out on place in Fra WC squad

Tantrum comin

Feorax

City fans, would you sell Dzeko to Chelsea?

I think you should be asking for a lot of money of he does go, he's still a quality striker on his day.

WJD

Almost finished AFFC now. Got much better in the second half and now some major shit has gone down. Looking forward to ADWD.

Salvadora

Almost finished AFFC now. Got much better in the second half and now some major shit has gone down. Looking forward to ADWD.
Think I would've had a much more negative view of AFFC if I'd have read it upon release and then had to wait eons for ADWD.

Lightning

Banned
Finally maxed my stats in FFX HD and taken down the Dark Aeons. Just Penance to go and I've defeated everything in this game again.

HP is not maxed though. That's still 9999 since you dont need more than that to beat everything in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom