• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Do not want Luiz. We should be going after Hummels and/or Mangala. We already have enough cdms with Biscuits, Masch, and Song.

I'm not confident at all in us winning at Elche. I think we draw since we can't crack parked buses.

rvy

Banned
Shhhhhhhhh. Your trash is our trash is their trash....

Are you gonna get rid of José any time soon? Or at least try to find out who this impostor wearing his skin is? I hope so, because Chelsea will not will much with current José.

Can't be worse than what we have now and I'm sure he isn't the only CB we are signing.

It can. He's an amazing player technically, but his decision making is beyond poor and you can't teach that. He can only get worse.

rvy

Banned
E3 can't come soon enough, I'm tired of not knowing anything that's being worked on, feels like I'm painting a house by myself. I'm not gonna sign up again next year. Geez.

Linius

What are you talking about?

u4trMkP.png

thiiiiis!!!!

was 2-1 at half time looool

I'm really enjoying Infamous. I expected to be disappointed, but the game is very fun. Haven't enjoyed a non-sports console game like this in a very long time.

I usually don't like open-world games, but the core gameplay is just very fun. I just got the second superpower.

LegoArmo

I wish City were playing Giggs' United last day of the season to add a bit of spice to this.

If they thrash West Ham 6-0 it'll be boring, although welcome.

GorillaJu

Webm doesn't seem to work on my phone

Pls what is it

It's a dumb gaming side thing.

I am officially terrible at DS2. Went through some village-looking area, got to Heilde's Temple of Flame or some such dungeon, then this big ass knight with a huge mace killed me in two hits and I lost my meager souls I was carrying.

King_Moc

Banned
It's a dumb gaming side thing.

I am officially terrible at DS2. Went through some village-looking area, got to Heilde's Temple of Flame or some such dungeon, then this big ass knight with a huge mace killed me in two hits and I lost my meager souls I was carrying.

The mace guy is fairly tough, but he doesn't come back if you kill him once, unlike most other enemies.

FuturusX

is it silly to believe we still have a chance?

Have to let it go. After the Chelsea game I did my thing. Large glass of wine in hand, I said my thank you to the footballing gods. Hell we were not supposed to be there right?

When the Palace shite went down...I wasn't even mad. Acceptance had taken over me.
There's no way they smile on us again like that.

If City lose to West Ham it will be he biggest fuck up in football for a very long time. I don't know how they'd recover from it. City are supposed to win this....right?

Everyone expects City to do this. But footballing Sod's Law has taught me many a thing.
Let's hope they do. I would rather City win than having Liverpool's obnoxious fans gloat all summer. It was already annoying the past month or so and they haven't even won anything.

Scum

Let's hope they do. I would rather City win than having Liverpool's obnoxious fans gloat all summer. It was already annoying the past month or so and they haven't even won anything.

Hopefully, it all turns out to be anti climatic and both City and Liverpool lose or draw. lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Y-yurt is back?

:*)

Yurt I'm playing dark souls 2. Completely blind, mind you, I'm not using any hints or info.

oooooooooooodd <3

ahahah NO don't do that! The game is terrible at explaining things, at least read about the talent points and covenants!
That comma is bearing some real fuckin weight

*&#1091;&#1084;&#1077;&#1088;&#1096;&#1080;&#1081;*

you aren't! It's TOO early to go there now, you have to go to The Forest of Fallen Giants first. It's right next to the bonfire in the village-looking area (which is the hub and the only place you can 'level' up).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom