• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they aren't all brand new and you are planning to use them more than once!

Ha, of course.

Pretty sure the sponsors send them the boots though. I know this cos our players still have about 3/4 each and the Glazer's would have defo cut back on that if they were paying for it :p

faridmon

Ha, of course.

Pretty sure the sponsors send them the boots though. I know this cos our players still have about 3/4 each and the Glazer's would have defo cut back on that if they were paying for it :p

Fair enough.

Rich sponsors helping city to win the league, rolls off the tongue even better actually!

People throwing bananas in the Milan match.

It's becoming boring, at least try something new.

racism?

Bloody Hell! We should cancel the whole sport, because no one is learning a damn thing!

Suen

People throwing bananas in the Milan match.

It's becoming boring, at least try something new.
Yeah it's becoming ridiculous, thing is that no one there will give a fuck. There'll be the usual talk from key persons about how no racism should ever be allowed, people like Sepp Cuntter and Cuntini condemning it as if they give a fuck and then nothing happening.

jesalr

Holy shit! you can tell Man City bought their way to the title are rich by looking at that Picture.

Bloody hell, how many football boots does each person have?

To be fair, I think they all need to have a few different sets of boots studded differently incase the conditions change.

Clegg

Yurt tells me another banana has been thrown at a black player. This time the victim is Milan player Kevin Constant.

Fair enough.

Rich sponsors helping city to win the league, rolls off the tongue even better actually!

racism?

Bloody Hell! We should cancel the whole sport, because no one is learning a damn thing!

Yeah it's becoming ridiculous, thing is that no one there will give a fuck. There'll be the usual talk from key persons about how no racism should ever be allowed, people like Sepp Cuntter and Cuntini condemning it as if they give a fuck and then nothing happening.

The only had the stadium speaker say something and then it was over. Until we have harsher punishments nothing will change.

Suen

The only had the stadium speaker say something and then it was over. Until we have harsher punishments nothing will change.
I wish you could see clubs punished with points for such incidents. The problem is that fan from the opposing team could just pretend to be one of them and do it :/

what a strike from Balotelli. If he only could produce that effort at least ten times every game.

jesalr

BnWPC54IcAAkzzq.jpg

Super Sunday.... Super Sunday.... Sunday....

This season needs to be over

LegoArmo

"Bearing an uncanny resemblance to the EuroVision winner last night, Georgios Samaras will be hoping to come on for Celtic today"

Omg Sky.

K1LLER7

Exam tomorrow so won't be watching most of the game today :*(

Want us to finish in the EL places. Give the kids/2nd team a run out. Plus another option of getting into the CL.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Goddamnit Constant

Goddamnit Denis

Goddamnit Yurt

let's be honest Luci

you don't want Bukkake League

Yurt tells me another banana has been thrown at a black player. This time the victim is Milan player Kevin Constant.

and seriously, isn't it counter productive and humiliating to actually eat the banana they throw at you? Fucking Barca encouraging racists

faridmon

Exam tomorrow so won't be watching most of the game today :*(

Want us to finish in the EL places. Give the kids/2nd team a run out. Plus another option of getting into the CL.

Good luck on your exams mate. I still have nightmares for not revising for mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom