• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

Happy birthday milch

media.media.dd42878e-9d40-4b61-a530-256911a82f44.normalized.jpeg

K1LLER7

Good luck on your exams mate. I still have nightmares for not revising for mine.
Cheers m8. Done a decent amount of revision. Pretty confident (depending on what comes up lol). Know what question is coming up for part B so that helps too ;)

Happy B-day Milch. Fuck B
allack ;)

let's be honest Luci

you don't want Bukkake League

and seriously, isn't it counter productive and humiliating to actually eat the banana they throw at you? Fucking Barca encouraging racists

I kind of do, for various reasons. Yet, just playing in Italy for a year could be better for this team, not having to focus on a Thursday night match in Belarus or whatever.

Fergie

Banned
Just think of it as a midweek COC game.

Play the likes of Wilson and the 2nd team. Don't believe it should effect the first team.
It is another avenue for UCL, and if the team is in, wouldn't mind going for it, although that UCL losers dropping down makes it much harder.

Good luck on your exams bro!

Happy Birthday Milch!

Scum

It is another avenue for UCL, and if the team is in, wouldn't mind going for it, although that UCL losers dropping down makes it much harder.

Good luck on your exams bro!

Happy Birthday Milch!

This shit needs to be done away with.

Fergie

Banned
This shit needs to be done away with.
It really does. Shouldn't reward failure. Also makes it a more difficult premise for smaller teams dreaming of UCL. The semi-finals are
always filled with recent UCL dropouts...

@ManUtdStuff: United XI vs Southampton: De Gea; Smalling, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra; Januzaj, Fletcher, Kagawa, Welbeck; Mata; van Persie.
What a lineup.

@Arsenal: #Arsenal team to play Norwich: Fabianski, Jenkinson, Sagna, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Rosicky, Ramsey, Ozil, Podolski, Giroud #NCFCvAFC

@Squawka: Man City XI vs West Ham: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Demichelis, Kolarov; Garcia, Toure; Nasri, Silva; Aguero, Dzeko. #MCFC #WHUFC

@ironviews: WHUFC: Adrian, Reid, McCartney, Nolan (c), Tomkins, Carroll, Taylor, Noble, O'Brien, Diame, Downing

@SkyFootball: #LFC XI to play #NUFC: Mignolet, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Flanagan, Henderson, Gerrard, Allen, Sterling, Suarez, Sturridge. #SuperSunday

@livefootball: Newcastle team v Liverpool: Krul, S Taylor, Williamson, Coloccini, Haidara, Debuchy, Anita, Tiote, Gouffran, Sissoko, Shola Ameobi #NUFC

confuziz

Banned
Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 1m

TEAM NEWS: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Demichelis, Kolarov, Garcia, Toure, Nasri, Silva, Aguero, Dzeko #cityvwestham #mcfc

WJD

Kagawa deep again. Hopefully does a little better than against Hull.

Smalling RB is silly, but no other option I guess.

Januzaj on the right is good. So's Welbz.

Okay. Let's just get this over and done with.

I assume I have lost my Both Teams to Score bet but my correct result one is still kicking! I need Aberdeen and Motherwell both to get a goal in 60 seconds.

Marc

Thanks again Hitcher, finally getting the hang of Demon Souls. Beat the first level and been raiding the tougher levels for souls. Managed to get decent swords and shields, need some better armour as well although I mostly go on looks in RPG's. Rather have the best looking stuff with good stats than the best equipment and look like a plum.

Super bloody Sunday and City crowned champions, ugh, would rather Chelsea of the oil clubs. City are going to stuff West Ham though aren't they?

Trending on twitter.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that he hasn't been living with his wife for the last few months.

He can upgrade now, he will have a silver medal and a big fat contract to lure ladies in with.

Speaking of sexism, Scudamore would be sacked in any other job, any of the ladies in the office could go to their HR department and make formal complaints. He will get away with it though, the guy is a massive cunt, never liked him, sold the soul of English football and does everything possible to have the premier leagues foot on its neck ever since.

Kagawa deep again. Hopefully does a little better than against Hull.

Smalling RB is silly, but no other option I guess.

Januzaj on the right is good. So's Welbz.

Okay. Let's just get this over and done with.

I think Kagawa will have an easier time this time because he has Mata just above him. Those two naturally give support to one another in a way that Fellaini couldn't or didn't do.

Tc91

It really does. Shouldn't reward failure. Also makes it a more difficult premise for smaller teams dreaming of UCL. The semi-finals i-are

What a lineup.

I wasn't going to watch us but holy shit. Might find a stream.

Scum

It really does. Shouldn't reward failure. Also makes it a more difficult premise for smaller teams dreaming of UCL. The semi-finals are

What a lineup.

It really is daft. Get it sorted, Platini.

Go on, Wenger!

So Inter took away Bolingbroke, Vidic, and Evra from us? Fucking hell man.

If Juve and United are dating, Inter is basically some creep on the crowded train putting his hands on United's ass.

Everton XI: Howard, Baines, Coleman, Jagielka, Distin, McGeady, Naismith, McCarthy, Lukaku, Barry, Osman.

Lukaku's final game :(

Might not be if we're that desperate for Stones and Barkley!

now to hope that Man City are totally complacent and bottle it

I would like to think Pelligrini can't throw it away from this position, us and Palace have slapped it into their hands, up to them to do the rest. Playing at home is a slightly comforting factor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom