• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoArmo

Half the United fans in here aren't even cheering for their own team, just sticking the boot in to the Liverpool fans. Fucking embarrassing lot.

Europa League is a curse. Game's not on TV anyway, or I'd be watching.

Chose the City game out of the options Sky have.

WhoScored.com ‏@WhoScored
Aaron Ramsey: Has directly contributed to 18 goals in his 23 PL apps this season (scoring 10, assisting 8) #AFC

DistinctGivingAmurratsnake.gif
He's been our best player by far this season, even when he was out injured :lol

What a goal

King_Moc

Banned
This. Not as a winger lol

I know but the other teams will strengthen, and it looks like there's a way to play against Rodger's Liverpool team. Also next season teams will be gunning after Liverpool expect loads of busses packed at an field and lots of counter attacking

Liverpool lack squad depth, so there is no plan b right now. That should be different next year. The defence should be improved too.

rvy

Banned
Deserved really. City has been the best - and generally most consistent - team in the league. Pellegrini has done a good job, quietly too.

Pellegrini is about as average as can be. He lucked out that Rodgers can't coach defenses and Mourinho lost the ability to coach offenses.

sohois

I know but the other teams will strengthen, and it looks like there's a way to play against Rodger's Liverpool team. Also next season teams will be gunning after Liverpool expect loads of busses packed at an field and lots of counter attacking

Liverpool will probably spend about £60-80 million net themselves this season, in contrast to 09/10 when they spent about 0 net. Unlikely you'll see most teams spend more than that

bud

WhoScored.com ‏@WhoScored
Aaron Ramsey: Has directly contributed to 18 goals in his 23 PL apps this season (scoring 10, assisting 8) #AFC

DistinctGivingAmurratsnake.gif

fucking hell, that's gorgeous. player of the year for me. i know he's been out for a few months, but his transformation this season into such a terrific player has been incredibly impressive--he's a completely different player now.

arkon

Half the United fans in here aren't even cheering for their own team, just sticking the boot in to the Liverpool fans. Fucking embarrassing lot.

Come on. You weren't doing the same a few years ago when Liverpool had nothing to play for and the title was in the balance elsewhere?

jtb

Banned
thank fuck we won't have to field calls from Barcelona for Ramsey every summer. they can have Jack if they want, though.

TrueBlue

Pellegrini is about as average as can be. He lucked out that Rodger's can't coach defenses and Mourinho lost the ability to coach offenses.

Maybe. I dunno, I think Pellegrini has done fine. Maybe he lucked out on the weaknesses of the others, but eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom