• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Liverpool are ALIVE!

fucking hell, that's gorgeous. player of the year for me. i know he's been out for a few months, but his transformation this season into such a terrific player has been incredibly impressive--he's a completely different player now.

Imagine if Walcott, Wilshere and Ramsey had been fit all season.

Marc

That Ramsey goal is amazing!

Were on 77 and theyre on 79. So surely if we get three points...

Goal difference mate, you conceded a fair few remember? :)

Liverpool come back is on!!!

Sturridge scores, and City will choke now and concede 3!

Red card for newcastle, the hell?

Hixx

Identical goals? Only got one eye on it as watching our game (been alright tbf, we've been dire in defence tho).

jtb

Banned
Liverpool are ALIVE!

Imagine if Walcott, Wilshere and Ramsey had been fit all season.

Jack is shit.

Aye, Arsenal born and bred. Had to sit on the bench for most of the season too.

he's going to be brilliant for us next season. he's got all the physical tools, a damn good crosser of the ball, very quick, very hard working—if Wenger keeps playing the relatively conservative style of football we've been playing all season, he'll be a fine replacement for Sagna.

(we still need to buy a replacement, for depth purposes, but Jenkinson's won me over since his brilliant performance at Anfield last season)

Hixx

Swansea are seriously filthy. Wtf is this. Poor Borini.

@iainmacintosh 1m
So fitting that Ameobi will end his Newcastle career with a red card, just like Zidane.

Hahaha.

Seriously though that Amat tackle... disgraceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom