• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

manual4

Banned
Jack is shit.

he's going to be brilliant for us next season. he's got all the physical tools, a damn good crosser of the ball, very quick, very hard working—if Wenger keeps playing the relatively conservative style of football we've been playing all season, he'll be a fine replacement for Sagna.

(we still need to buy a replacement, for depth purposes, but Jenkinson's won me over since his brilliant performance at Anfield last season)

you arsenal fans say the same thing every year "what if's"

PowderedToast

after that 60 minutes we will celebrate this win regardless. could've been much worse. that was horrible to sit through, hodgson atmosphere.

Marc

Pardew out!

They are still finishing midtable, with absolutely no one bought, and selling their best player... I dunno what people expect from Pardew? A miracle?

Yeah, he is a bit of a cunt but expectations in Newcastle are nuts.

FLH0TFX.png

petr cech wins golden glove :)

chelsea4.gif

sohois

They are still finishing midtable, with absolutely no one bought, and selling their best player... I dunno what people expect from Pardew? A miracle?

I think pardew receives way too much stick; best English manager in the league at the moment for me

I missed the first 65 mins of our game as I was at the airport. Am I correct in assuming we've been our usual levels of shite that we produce against weaker sides?

jtb

Banned
you arsenal fans say the same thing every year "what if's"

I didn't use the words "what if" once. In fact, I even made the counter-argument to "what if" by stating the obvious—that Jack is shit and a defensive liability and any injuries he picked up probably helped us pick up a few extra points.

#literacy

Cider X

He has clearly lost control of the dressing room and he can't control himself either. We've
made fun of the headbutt situation in these threads but that doesn't take away that it is a massive embarrassment for a PL club for a manager to act that way. It also started a horrible dive in form with 5 or 6 matches
lost in a row.

Tawpgun

Just looked at the possession stats for man city west ham. Good lord just hand them the trophy already.

Man city wins the premiere league zzzZzzzzZzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom