• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't know anyone was that interested in him except Milan. No one cared last summer and I thought that was still the current stance among most clubs now.

From what I remember there are a few clubs interested in him. Manchester United for sure and a few others that I can't remember. If other clubs actually want him it's going to be really hard for us.

Suen

From what I remember there are a few clubs interested in him. Manchester United for sure and a few others that I can't remember. If other clubs actually want him it's going to be really hard for us.
Guess they want to fill that spot Vidic will leave. Yeah if United want him they are getting him. Milan is dead and they will continue to be till their asian savior appears.

Suen

Is the new 24 any good?
No idea but if it's about saving 'meeeeericah against nuclear bombs and about Bauer screaming he's a federal agent as he kicks in doors while he carries a cellphone that can insert any chip, can be connected to any socket and can display anything then yes I'm sure it will be good.

Stay with us forever Adnan

1742816_1504675313087766_987576016_n.jpg

Meier

Just looking through our fixture list and it looks like City have 4+ goals 11 times and 5+ goals 5 times as well. Looks like 3+ only 19 times. 2 6's and a 7 helped. If you go all comps, tack on 4 more of 5+.

Lightning

Banned
Aurier for Sagna is a disappointing downgrade. Aurier is a decent player but French league is shit so he'll need adjustment time which will cost us and Sagna can fill in capably at CB and LB as well so a loss in versatility and dependability.

Fuck.

Suen

Aurier for Sagna is a disappointing downgrade. Aurier is a decent player but French league is shit so he'll need adjustment time which will cost us and Sagna can fill in capably at CB and LB as well so a loss in versatility and dependability.

Fuck.
He he stated why he wants to leave? I haven't been following up much on the news except Wenger saying it's up to him to decide if he wants to stay.

arkon

Just looking through our fixture list and it looks like City have 4+ goals 11 times and 5+ goals 5 times as well. Looks like 3+ only 19 times. 2 6's and a 7 helped. If you go all comps, tack on 4 more of 5+.

Give it up, Meier. Let them have their records. You'll be getting the big trophy in a few days. Probably

Meier

Give it up, Meier. Let them have their records. You'll be getting the big trophy in a few days. Probably
They did beat us with the 3+! The 4+ one is just a tie, that's all. Most of the others are way too in depth for me to quickly cross reference. :p

Lightning

Banned
He he stated why he wants to leave? I haven't been following up much on the news except Wenger saying it's up to him to decide if he wants to stay.
If he hasn't signed yet and isn't close wenger said during the Norwich press conference then he ain't signing. He obviously has a offer we refuse to match so wenger says "ball is in his court" which is absolute bullshit. That's saying we've made our final take it or leave it offer.

Suen

If he hasn't signed yet and isn't close wenger said during the Norwich press conference then he ain't signing. He obviously has a offer we refuse to match so wenger says "ball is in his court" which is absolute bullshit. That's saying we've made our final take it or leave it offer.
You'd think we'd give him a new offer thanks to his versatility and especially deadly crosses, not to mention the brilliant season he's had. Just imagine how many goals we'd get if we had Sagna on and a great finisher up front. I get so disappointed whenever I think how many times his crosses were wasted this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom