• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Zl2O0XM.png

pulga

Banned
in other more exciting news

@realmadrid: 15’ Celta 0-0 Real Madrid #CeltaRealMadrid #RMLive

No injuries yet.

YES MOYES

Go_Ly_Dow

Watching Atleti in the hope they slip so Madrid can win the treble and let Ronaldo accomplish everything and then return to United next season.

Debatable.

We have a smattering on class players, young players with potential, some decent ones, a few crap ones and some older ones who are declining. It's not really that surprising that someone like Moyes failed at the job. A better manager would've kept us higher up the table but probably not on the level of City or Liverpool.

We probably won't be bothering the top spots next season. Probably not the season after either. Top four should be the goal, as much as I am disappointed to admit.

You're getting ahead of yourself. No point in having set expectations until summer business is done.

Fergie

Banned
With Arsenal's medical team Ba's knees would explode on contact.

Vidic won MOTM for United. Great send-off. Treat him well Inter. Don't piss him off.

Clegg

You're getting ahead of yourself. No point in having set expectations until summer business is done.
I'm just looking at all the holes there are to fill and all the money that needs to be spent. I just don't think that it can all be done in one summer even if Woodward plays an absolute blinder. Then you have to factor in how long it may take some players to settle in.

I'd be delighted if we could do it all in one go. But I'm not sure its very likely.

all the E3 hate >.>, football is kinda dead to me now until next season.
No self respecting Liverpool fan could expect anything from England while Hodgy is there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom