• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting video on how to make your own distressed jeans.
gzdtIVu.png
kreygasm.png

Elchele

Don't know, pulga. La Onceava doesn't sound right. Onceavated? It doesn't work. You better stay decimated.

Going to change my username to Cuadragésimo

faridmon

I don't think I have said it before, but Moyes have killed me inside, now Man United fans and me are brethren in vanity.

Good to have company!

Elchele

I'm really surprised you used "la" before "uno".
Genuinely surprised

It would be "la primera" anyway, but still.

rvy

Banned
but you and suen returning from the deepest recesses of the Pyrakip has resurrected me

SAVE ME RA'S AL GHUL, YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE

wait r2, play that message again! it was a woman!

c3po do you know what that means?

someone go get crazy old ben

no luke

i am your father

moyeskdqx8.gif

Rikkun

i don't even know how to say the twentieth in spanish loooool

Since you say La Decima in Italian too, I'm gonna go on a limb and say La Ventesima, maybe spelled in a different way.
The only spanish word I know is dulce de lece, trust me.

Hixx

Bebe Rexha - Can't Stop Drinking About You

This has taken the crown from #Selfie of being the worst song of 2014. Fucking horrendous. Embarrassing.

Also, Bebe lol.

Tecl0n

baby i did Spanish from the ages of 11 to 14, okay

hola, me llamo nathan

grande nariz

pequeno cojones

patatas fritas

-como te llamas?
-gracias, y ud?

Since you say La Decima in Italian too, I'm gonna go on a limb and say La Ventesima, maybe spelled in a different way.
The only spanish word I know is dulce de lece, trust me.

*leche.

Me llamo T-Bone la araña discoteca

But i like you.

pulga

Banned
why are we even talking about la vigesima

atletico is gonna bum us back to la novena anyway

fuck

Im-Gonna-Go-Listen-Linkin-Park_500x500.jpg

Elchele

manuel.jpg

I'm actually trying to learn Italian. I don't know much though, fuck sentences. Just ask me if I'm a man and I will be able to answer, "No, sorry. I am a boy."

why would you want to learn such an useless language. how many countries aside from Italy speak it? pls.

Spanish is where it's at.

Se llama Toribio y la apesta la verga.

pulga

Banned
manuel.jpg

I'm actually trying to learn Italian. I don't know much though, fuck sentences. Just ask me if I'm a man and I will be able to answer, "No, sorry. I am a boy."

Sei un uomo?

No, tu sei un ragazzo senza pelo

rikkun correct me if I'm wrong lol

Wilbur

Banned
Bebe Rexha - Can't Stop Drinking About You

This has taken the crown from #Selfie of being the worst song of 2014. Fucking horrendous. Embarrassing.

Also, Bebe lol.

even the title has made me cringe, and I haven't heard it. Lemme go listen

q. is it better than oasis

why would you want to learn such an useless language. how many countries aside from Italy speak it? pls.

Spanish is where it's at.

Se llama Toribio y la apesta la verga.

Yeah, Spanish/English/Mandarin are probably the only ones you'll really need (plus based Russian xoxox soz putin if u r reedinz)

But I love the sound of the Italian language, and I want to go and live in Venice until it sinks so I can [Bane:]die with my city

Elchele

Yeah, Spanish/English/Mandarin are probably the only ones you'll really need (plus based Russian xoxox soz putin if u r reedinz)

But I love the sound of the Italian language, and I want to go and live in Venice until it sinks so I can [Bane:]die with my city

I love how argentine spanish sounds like. It's like a mix of spanish with italian and some other shit.

But it is impossible for a person to learn spanish from an argentine teacher. Just ask milch
They can't process non-latin languages

Wilbur

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeTCDK1LO-I

#topbantz

The ending of this video is AMAZING.

The old man's face when the lad says "best team in the North East, Sunderland are." IS PURE FURY. It's amazing.

What does he say hahahah, you're a fucking what? When they crack up laughing?

I'm normally pretty good at understanding those cunts (thank you uncle steven)

Too bad (for me that is) that I abhor Britpop. Everything I heard about this band is great, but I really can't stand Britpop

Britpop isn't a genre you know. It's just a bunch of British bands at the same time where someone spun a narrative that they should all fucking try and kill each other.

It's not even fucking POP

Hixx

What does he say hahahah, you're a fucking what? When they crack up laughing?

I'm normally pretty good at understanding those cunts (thank you uncle steven)

Britpop isn't a genre you know. It's just a bunch of British bands at the same time where someone spun a narrative that they should all fucking try and kill each other.

It's not even fucking POP

heedcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom