• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Shit team that beat you twice this season :)

Already won something this season :p, Neymar won the super cup against Atletico all the way at the start of the season.

La Liga would make it a great season though.
La Liga has been amazing and far more entertaining the past 2 months in comparison to all other leagues imo (though the whole City/Liverpool competition was amazing).

Next sunday is going to be amazing:

Barcelona - Atletico for the title and about three hours later the Serie A EL race.

survivor

Banned
I completely forgot about la liga games and these results are so surprising. I really hope Barca is able to win the last cause they have been pretty disappointing lately and fucked up a lot of chances to get ahead.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It must suck not being liked. To suck everyone's dick and still be ignored

Oh momma where are thou

Pulg halp

Ynwa

San mia sia

NADAL CHAMPION BECAUSE THE OTHER GUY COULDNT CONTINUE

TENNIS IS DEAD
SOUNDS LIKE ROMA THIS SEASON AM I RIGHT

Blablurn

Guys help :( Shall I wait till May27th for a brand new watch dogs bundle (450€) or buy one off amazon uk warehouse in good condition? would be 370€ with knack.

guys am so sorry its my fault dat the season was bad. i used to order milkshakes during other seasons n we won. i stopped now we are bad :(

musically i am sad that the EPL finishes. however this year i am happy. I want to go dance with birds to the name of vanGaal. Oo Oo yeah

David De Gea is my president. (like if my heart was a city and needed a president my citizens would vote for De Gea)

pulga

Banned
"i would have preferred to win la decima with the treble"

AND I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED TO WIN IT WATCHING IT HAPPEN IN LISBOA WHILE GETTING MY COCK GOBBLED BY IRINA SHEYK

ITS NICE TO WANT THINGS INNIT

Turok_TTZ

Satisfied? wut tha fuk
Real madrid will not play key players, atletico will be forced to give their all.
what's not to be satisfied?
We lost la liga the moment we signed Carlo Ancelotti. I predicted us to finish 4th due to Carlo's antics. finishing 3rd is better than 4th.

people do not realise how bad Carlo is when it comes to the league.

Suen

I completely forgot about la liga games and these results are so surprising. I really hope Barca is able to win the last cause they have been pretty disappointing lately and fucked up a lot of chances to get ahead.
No true football fans would want Barca to win the league if they aren't Barca supporters. Which club do you support? Pls say it's Barca or be sacrificed to the Sun.

Real madrid will not play key players, atletico will be forced to give their all.
what's not to be satisfied?
We lost la liga the moment we signed Carlo Ancelotti. I predicted us to finish 4th due to Carlo's antics. finishing 3rd is better than 4th.

people do not realise how bad Carlo is when it comes to the league.
He may be shit when it comes to the league but no one would be saying it if we kept the same form we had before Barca cheatedwon in Bernabeu. Again

Valencia
Valladolid
Celta

Valencia was the only threatening team (and to be fair they were in good form and even won against Barca in Camp Nou). It doesn't matter how shit Ancelotti is in the league, you don't lose against these teams with the squad you have. You simply don't. Even our B-team today which were made to do anything but win should have won. You and plug need to go and ly dow.

Turok_TTZ

No true football fans would want Barca to win the league if they aren't Barca supporters. Which club do you support? Pls say it's Barca or be sacrificed to the Sun.

Atletico fully deserve to win La Liga. For the good of La Liga and football, Atletico has to win.

Blablurn

Finger weg von Amazon UK, kein kostenloser Umtausch und dann dauert das auch noch ewig wenn man z.B. eine defekte PS4 hat schicken die die auch nur weg und man bekommt kein Ersatzgerät so wie beim deutschen Amazon

Alright. Apparently German users say its better to stay off the warehouse deals if you're from germany. okay. case closed.

I'd get a new one, if only so you can be sure to have warranty. Well, I wouldn't get one at all, but if those were my two choices I'd probably force myself to shell out 450€.

yep, i'll wait then

Fergie

Banned
Alright lads. I won't be posting much for the next while.

Just learned that my aunt needs open heart surgery and she's getting it sometime in the next week. She has lupus which caused her to stroke about 12 years ago and her heart has gotten worse since then. I don't know the exact specifics but apparently one of the valves to her heart is badly damaged and blood flow compromised. None of our family told the kids (me and my cousins) because they didn't want us to worry. For the next few weeks we'll be taking turns to visit her so I won't be posting.

So congrats to the City posters, commiserations to the Pool posters (even that scoundrel Morsel) and Forza Atleti.
Best wishes.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
La Decima seems like a big achievement in itself.

The weight of NINE CL titles off their backs finally.

Atletico's away record at Barca is damning, I don't see them running away with a point there. But what about Simeone's Atletico?

FootballFan

smh this guy on my facebook deleted his profile and said he isn't coming back.

Literally 3 days later is back posting what he had for lunch haha.

iCPcmXSLVaAG4.gif

pulga

Banned
It must suck not being liked. To suck everyone's dick and still be ignored

Oh momma where are thou

Pulg halp

Ynwa

San mia sia

SOUNDS LIKE ROMA THIS SEASON AM I RIGHT

stop picking on ff, his brain has gone the way of the dodo fumes

"lol barca cant score"

"its because valdes isnt playing"

"...

WAT"

Lightning

Banned
We win the FA cup next week and it's been a very good season imo. Szczesny better start, no sentimental funny business Arsene, play our best team and win the game. So no Fabianski, Sanogo, Jenkinson etc... None of that crap for this game.

Losing to Hull next week will be a disaster.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Just learned that my aunt needs open heart surgery and she's getting it sometime in the next week. She has lupus which caused her to stroke about 12 years ago and her heart has gotten worse since then. I don't know the exact specifics but apparently one of the valves to her heart is badly damaged and blood flow compromised. None of our family told the kids (me and my cousins) because they didn't want us to worry. For the next few weeks we'll be taking turns to visit her so I won't be posting.

So congrats to the City posters, commiserations to the Pool posters (even that scoundrel Morsel) and Forza Atleti.
Just saw this. I don't know what to say Clegg..best wishes man! Keep in touch though and keep us updated eh?

cremino

He may be shit when it comes to the league but no one would be saying it if we kept the same form we had before Barca cheatedwon in Bernabeu. Again

Valencia
Valladolid
Celta

Valencia was the only threatening team (and to be fair they were in good form and even won against Barca in Camp Nou). It doesn't matter how shit Ancelotti is in the league, you don't lose against these teams with the squad you have. You simply don't. Even our B-team today which were made to do anything but win should have won. You and plug need to go and ly dow.

I think he is Manchester United fan

Lightning

Banned

All the best man. Hope everything turns out well. Take care.

pulga

Banned

Hope everything goes well man!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
stop picking on ff, his brain has gone the way of the dodo fumes

"lol barca cant score"

"its because valdes isnt playing"

"...

WAT"
I was asked to come back to clean up the mess

I don't think I can do this alone pulg.

It's spreading all over the place

Thank god we're safe and quarantined 'there'.

Suen

did you know that chickens are alive before they slaughter them in the halal ritual?

sure.
I barely know the deeper details of Halal slaughtering. But we can sacrifice him to a Halal Sun if you want.

What's the europa qualification for serie a teams? Fiorentina and Inter should be in but who else?
Torino, Parma, Milan and Verona. Anyone of them can get the spot.

Zabojnik

La Decima seems like a big achievement in itself.

The weight of NINE CL titles of their backs finally.

Atletico's away record at Barca is damning, I don't see them running away with a point there. But what about Simeone's Atletico?

He'll lose everything this season. Karma for those years at Inter.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
IMG_1166.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

IMG_1581.jpg

IMG_1907.jpg

IMG_1916.jpg

IMG_1919.jpg

IMG_1306.jpg

Sammi's played his last game for Celtic. 7 amazing years - never seen a bigger enigma of a footballer in my life. His inconsistency was probably his greatest asset.

Waaahhhhh. :'(

OneTwoTee

Banned
Hello FootyGAF. Just had my account validated so I thought I'd make my first post here. Hopefully I'll be making more in the near future (unless you scare me off...)

Pool fan btw.

pulga

Banned
He'll lose everything this season. Karma for those years at Inter.

zabo but we already won one

why u gotta cut me like this m8

edit: oh wait you were talking about simeone looooool <3

Hello FootyGAF. Just had my account validated so I thought I'd make my first post here. Hopefully I'll be making more in the near future (unless you scare me off...)

Pool fan btw.

nice try, kipless

idX60gQ8MdiVz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom