• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Oh not Milan. Please not Milan.
It's most likely between Parma and Torino. Parma are favorites.

Torino are playing away against Fiore without their best player (Immobile got a red today) and Parma are playing at home against Livorno who are at the bottom of the table. We should comfortably win this game. However, if we both lose and Milan win....

La Liga final on at the same time as FA Cup final.
Nah, La Liga final is in 18th. Only Valencia and Celta plays 17th

rvy

Banned
God, Westbrook. You are a horrible point guard. Horrible. You think you can take Kobe shots and make them. You can't, you stupid buffoon.

Feorax

Hello FootyGAF. Just had my account validated so I thought I'd make my first post here. Hopefully I'll be making more in the near future (unless you scare me off...)

Pool fan btw.

Welcome mate. Stick around enjoy and the good times
I hope
with us!

Got my shirt for next season. Definitely getting the CL patches on it at some point. Dat 5 times patch.

cremino

It's most likely between Parma and Torino. Parma are favorites.

Torino are playing away against Fiore without their best player (Immobile got a red today) and Parma are playing at home against Livorno which is at the bottom of the table. We should comfortably win this game. However, if we both lose and Milan win....

If Milan wins they surpass you even if you draw but Livorno will probaby be a bit demoralized after the relegation

pulga

Banned
I hope
with us!

Got my shirt for next season. Definitely getting the CL patches on it at some point. Dat 5 times patch.

oh lord

oh lawdy

have to get these dirty thoughts out of my head

Been lurking for a few weeks, but I'm afraid I don't know who kipless is. :(

Sorry to disappoint you pulga.

exactly what the pharaoh would say

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I barely know the deeper details of Halal slaughtering. But we can sacrifice him to a Halal Sun if you want.

Torino, Parma, Milan and Verona. Anyone of them can get the spot.

Hopefully it's either Milan or Parma. Toro is losing Immobile and Toni is so old he might die in his bed next season

Have any of your bros played Resident Evil 6?

Thoughts on it?

I just started it (Leon campaign) and I'm really not sure whether it's worth continuing. Not sure I like the new systems.

Elchele

Hello FootyGAF. Just had my account validated so I thought I'd make my first post here. Hopefully I'll be making more in the near future (unless you scare me off...)

Pool fan btw.

ihxuHxdDlfp01.gif

Sage00

Once And Future Member
I hope
with us!

You should get a tattoo. One along these lines:

man_city_fans_champions_league_winners_tattoo_still_wrong.jpg

Suen

If Milan wins they surpass you even if you draw but Livorno will probaby be a bit demoralized after the relegation
True, I forgot to consider that. Basically Torino and Parma loss or Torino loss and Parma draw, Milan must win in both situations.

Hopefully it's either Milan or Parma. Toro is losing Immobile and Toni is so old he might die in his bed next season
:lol
you described half of Parma's squad
and what do you have to say about Zanetti, Totti and Di Natale?

rvy

Banned
Been lurking for a few weeks, but I'm afraid I don't know who kipless is. :(

Sorry to disappoint you pulga.

Next owner of Manchester United. Will bring them glory by using brotherhood funds to finance their victories.

Goes by many names, one of them being Brother Mahmoud, from the Brotherhood.

rvy

Banned
The Clippers can't hit a single 3. It's amazing to watch. Ibaka is making Blake's life miserable. I love it.

Zabojnik

Are you serious??

I think the team regressed a bit in the second half of the season though

Too many hints in the interviews. Like, too many. Granted, he plays this game every summer, but not like this. Either we buy him the players he REALLY wants or he's leaving, imo.

cremino

Too many hints in the interviews. Like, too many. Granted, he plays this game every summer, but not like this. Either we buy him the players he REALLY wants or he's leaving, imo.

He wanted Peluso and Padoin. It's unfair to put all the blame on Marotta in my opinion and Agnelli better begin to spend something in great players

faridmon

Alright lads. I won't be posting much for the next while.

Just learned that my aunt needs open heart surgery and she's getting it sometime in the next week. She has lupus which caused her to stroke about 12 years ago and her heart has gotten worse since then. I don't know the exact specifics but apparently one of the valves to her heart is badly damaged and blood flow compromised. None of our family told the kids (me and my cousins) because they didn't want us to worry. For the next few weeks we'll be taking turns to visit her so I won't be posting.

So congrats to the City posters, commiserations to the Pool posters (even that scoundrel Morsel) and Forza Atleti.

Hope everything goes alright with your aunt. Good Luck!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Are you serious??

I think the team regressed a bit in the second half of the season though

wat

whats the media saying now? or what did he say?

Long interview but that's the bit we're talking about

“There will be clarity over my position at Juventus over the next few days. I generally don’t agree with a Sabbatical, but if there was a unity of ideas to leave with great affection and respect, then I would evaluate other projects that intrigue me."

He's gone.

We won't buy him the players he's asking for, unless they play for Udinese or Atalanta of course :lol

Feorax

Aspas and Johnson will solve your woes

I know it sounds like I've got an agenda, and if I'm honest, I genuinely do like the lad, but there's no way Glen can play for us next season, surely?

We have a catalog of defensive errors this season, but it'd be interesting to see how often they start with Johnson either losing his man, being way out of position, or playing someone onside. Happened again today.

Zabojnik

He wanted Peluso and Padoin. It's unfair to put all the blame on Marotta in my opinion and Agnelli better begin to spend something in great players

Do you really think he wanted Peluso and Padoin? Marotta told him what the budget was, he picked two players he tought would be useful. But that's almost beside the point. He wants a team capable of competing, truly competing, in Europe. He's nothing if not super ambitious. We knew this.

Fergie

Banned
@SkySportsNews: BREAKING NEWS - Sky Sources: Man Utd make £27m bid for Southampton's Luke Shaw. Jim White Live Now on Sky Sports News. #SSN

Shaw is currently in the luggage section on the team bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom