• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vard

How would Liverpool fans feel if next season they see Xabi Alonso in the flesh running in the Anfield wearing Real Madrid colours (Champions League match)?
Alonso is welcome at Anfield anytime. I hope we can play Real in CL so we can reproduce the 4-0 thrashing that occurred last time we met... only this time Alonso would unfortunately be on the wrong end of it.

faridmon

Ugh at Baines starting every match in the WC.

He will be starting our season knackered!

Barkley won't get a game, and I hope Jagielka is the 3rd in the pack.

pulga

Banned
UEFA mate.

-

Last MotD tonight. Last time Alan Hansen is on it.

SUCH OCCASION.

hixx please, i should be making the UCL final thread

it'll probably be the last time in 13 years i have the chance to make one ;_;

especially if youre going to bottle the thread title again

bud

No Kieran Gibbs? Shame, considering the great season he's had

my issue with gibbs is that he lacks tactical discipline. there have been so many instances where he should've held back, but instead chose to rush forward leaving the back line even more exposed than it already was. i'm sure wenger is at least partly responsible for this, though.

jtb

Banned
my issue with gibbs is that he lacks tactical discipline. there have been so many instances where he should've held back, but instead chose to rush forward leaving the back line even more exposed than it already was. i'm sure wenger is at least partly responsible for this, though.

totally agree, though I think this is a Wenger thing because Sagna and Monreal did this too and it was the number one reason why we shipped 5+ goals to Liverpool and Chelsea

pulga

Banned

bud check the whatsapp

Operation Koala is a GO

Dark Rider

Alonso is welcome at Anfield anytime. I hope we can play Real in CL so we can reproduce the 4-0 thrashing that occurred last time we met... only this time Alonso would unfortunately be on the wrong end of it.

The last time we met is exactly why I want Liverpool to cross Real Madrid path next season :)

EDIT: sorry for the double post :x

Atlético has offered €22M for Immobile. (Kicker)

:lol Dortmund, just sign Firmino already.

No shut up, we need a striker.
(though I'd be fine with someone like Firmino and then trying to go with Ramos/Auba/Ji into the season - Ji is the next Lewandowski anyway)

/awesome situation in La Liga. That'll be a nice game..

Feorax

@ViktorFagerLFC: Liverpool youngster Jon Flanagan, rather than Arsenal’s Kieran Gibbs, is likely to get the nod as stand-by left-back. (Mirror) #LFC

Makes sense. Flanagan can play either side so he's much more valuable as a utility player.

Think we'd be silly not to look at Cole on a free this summer.

10308156_10100814790016682_7380401446168837112_n.jpg

i see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom