• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

Joe Hart, Ben Foster, John Ruddy, Glen Johnson, Gary Cahill, Phil Jagielka, Chris Smalling, Phil Jones, Leighton Baines, Luke Shaw, Jordan Henderson, Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard, Jack Wilshere, Ros Barkley, Adam Lallana, James Milner, Daniel Sturridge, Chamberlain, Sterling, Wayne Rooney, Danny Welbeck and Rickie Lambert

hiroshawn

Banned
I've decided to become a hermit. I will keep mostly to myself and train everyday. 6 hours of sleep- 7 hours maximum. Life after gambling isn't so bad. I've been missing out on a lot of things. The road to self improvement is long and challenging.

Really easy to tell this dude is Kun's dad.

HJHrkMJ.jpg

That cunt really needs to sort out his fucking mop

Joe Hart, Ben Foster, John Ruddy, Glen Johnson, Gary Cahill, Phil Jagielka, Chris Smalling, Phil Jones, Leighton Baines, Luke Shaw, Jordan Henderson, Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard, Jack Wilshere, Ros Barkley, Adam Lallana, James Milner, Daniel Sturridge, Chamberlain, Sterling, Wayne Rooney, Danny Welbeck and Rickie Lambert

Eh, I can live with that.

L1NETT

If real..

YES ROY

Lightning

Banned
Oh god, on Thursday bums could not be squeakier.

CSKA champions if : they win against Loko. or draw and Zenit fail to win.
Zenit champions if: they win against Kuban and CSKA draw/lose.
Loko champions if: they win against CSKA and Zenit draw/lose.

The two CL spots are obviously all still up for grabs as well. AVB pls.
What about the abandoned game?

Fergie

Banned
If real, I believed in you Roy and my belief is sound.

Only wrong one is Lampard.

No Clev and Young. HALLELUJAH.

Walshy

Probably the best we can do.

Except maybe Stones, Flannagan, Gibbs or Clyne should be in there.

What about the abandoned game?

There was four minutes left. They'll either keep the 2-4 scoreline or change it to 0-3. Decided tomorrow. Either way, it won't affect the title race.

Zenit will surely be looking at several stadium bans next season as a result though.

Scum

I wonder who the 7 on standby are...

Lightning

Banned
No Kieran Gibbs? Shame, considering the great season he's had
Bit injury prone hampered in recent months. Should focus on getting fit for next season.

Podolski, Mertesacker, Ozil, Giroud, Koscielny, Wilshere, Chamberlain, Cazorla. Unless I've missed someone that is all we have away at the world cup.

dc89

The only English player in City's starting squad today was Hart :lol:

Merc army

Listened to The Press Pass earlier on the radio. They said that Lescott got all the English City players together for a pic.

Hart was chanting "we are the quota!"

Lightning

Banned
There was four minutes left. They'll either keep the 2-4 scoreline or change it to 0-3. Decided tomorrow. Either way, it won't affect the title race.

Zenit will surely be looking at several stadium bans next season as a result though.
Ah I see so avb already fucked that game up then. Possible no cl for Zenit or qualifiers again? How those seeds looking? I'm interested in our potential opponents to qualify.

Tc91

Ashley Cole ‏@TheRealAC3 1m
I got the call from Roy and agree England team should be about the young players. I think it best I retire from England team now. 😢😢

Ashley Cole ‏@TheRealAC3 7s
We have a great manager and team and I wish them only success. I will be supporting them like a true fan. Thanks to everyone for everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom