• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baki

I think Walcott is done for. He will most likely not be the same player coming back.

We need to replace him.

Marc

The Shelvey half-volley for me

I have mentioned it before but I love the Sturridge lob as it required perfect execution.

Ramsey has given himself a late shout though, amazing.

Yen

Borini's arm gesture can look a bit dodgy, can't it?
BnY0NBuIUAATuFU.jpg

Herr K

Banned
Fucking Galliani calling Seedorf "crazy" because he didn't start Taarabt, a player whose price is still too high for that cheap cunt to pay and is, therefore, not guaranteed to stay on the squad.

Danchi

Fucking Galliani calling Seedorf "crazy" because he didn't start Taarabt, a player whose price is still too high for that cheap cunt to pay and is, therefore, not guaranteed to stay on the squad.

AC Milan not being able to afford Adel Taarabt is a depressing sign of the times.

kmax

lol Atletico.

Last game in the league is against Barcelona, which decides the winners of Spain.

Last game in the Champions League is against Real Madrid, which decides the winners of Europe.

Interesting situation they're in.

subtles

We topped the CONCACAF group only to be thrown into the deep end.

Where is my Centennial jersey?!

How do we survive. Where do I sign.

Lightning

Banned
Which clubs do you guys think screwed up the most? Would be interested to read what you guys think of the positive and back fire managerial changes for the season.

Fails

Cardiff sacking Mackay
Norwich sacking Hughton
West Brom sacking Clarke

Great ones

Sunderland appointing Poyet
Palace appointing manager of the season Pulis

They top mine. Uniteds actions on Moyes is another one but no improvement really in results from Giggs.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I cannot understand how a man who has been media trained extensively, who has hosted tv shows for decades cannot go 5 seconds without saying "Um" or "Er" on tv, Lineker how do you have a job?

Who is taking Cole's place? I swear Team England is shaping up to be the Mike Bassett England Manager show again.

I'm embarrassed for England and they're not even my country. lol.

OneTwoTee

Banned
Which clubs do you guys think screwed up the most? Would be interested to read what you guys think of the positive and back fire managerial changes for the season.

Fails

Cardiff sacking Mackay
Norwich sacking Hughton
West Brom sacking Clarke

Great ones

They top mine. Uniteds actions on Moyes is another one but no improvement really in results from Giggs.

Norwich were doomed before Hughton was sacked.

Chelsea should have bought a top striker last summer or in January. Reckon they might have won something if they did.

Edit: Same applies to Arsenal to a lesser degree

Randdalf

Fails

Cardiff sacking Mackay
Norwich sacking Hughton
West Brom sacking Clarke

Great ones

Disagree with Hughton, because when he got sacked, Norwich had 4 unwinnable games left to play. If they weren't safe by then they were down.

Obvious choice. Goals like Kasami's happen every season but Jack's was exquisite teamwork that will be hard to top.

sound a bit like

Tom ‏@FourFourTom
@MattyMiller14 If you watch a decent amount of world football you'll see Kasami's goal 25 times over the course of a season.

Wilshere's goal was incredibly good though

AC Milan not being able to afford Adel Taarabt is a depressing sign of the times.

It really depends on your definition of "afford." Berlucunt is still one of the richest cunts on the planet, he just has no interest in spending money on the club anymore.

He has a ton of interest in publicly shaming our manager, a Milan legend who he specifically requested to retire from his playing career to take over the squad knowing full well that he has zero experience, though.

Lightning

Banned
Disagree with Hughton, because when he got sacked, Norwich had 4 unwinnable games left to play. If they weren't safe by then they were down.
United was very winnable but more it was the decision to sack an experienced manager for a rookie at that point. Just a poor decision in my view. They were outside relegation when he got sacked.

Liverpool they could have won, same with Chelsea. That experience helps a lot. They were crap against Arsenal but they were already relegated for that game.

hiroshawn

Banned
After Arsenal get a top striker we need to sign a new doctor to revamp the medical team. The Doc is key to doing the treble. We should raid AC Milans medical bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom