• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

f14p210001_indigo_03_1.jpg

What do you guys think of these?

dc89

@Toure_yaya42
I am going to close this account for a while and focus on the up coming world cup. Will be back soon!!

http://thehundreds.com/shop//media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/942x616/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/f/1/f14p210001_indigo_03_1.jpg[img]

What do you guys think of these?[/QUOTE]

They're really great, I'm looking about for similar stuff in UK/European stores but I'll probably just end up paying whatever the shipping cost is :lol

Barzul

Some Arsenal insider says Wenger's commentary duties will slow down signing players ffs. But that there are deals in the pipeline. Where have I heard this before. Why can't every summer be like 2012 where we went out and did our deals with some conviction, although we lost our best player too so even that wasn't so great.

Linius

People should just dare to go with crazy socks. Usually people wear boring socks or even worse, white sport socks.

I'm changing your life one bit at a time Footy Gaf, it starts with socks!

Salvadora

Some Arsenal insider says Wenger's commentary duties will slow down signing players ffs. But that there are deals in the pipeline. Where have I heard this before. Why can't every summer be like 2012 where we went out and did our deals with some conviction, although we lost our best player too so even that wasn't so great.
Think he's covering the World Cup for TF1.

Which means that he will be in fucking Brazil.

Meier

Pellegrini is doing commentary for some TV channel down in Chile as well. Seems like it's going to be a pretty common practice this summer.

Khaldoon said we'd get our shit done even sooner than last year but we're getting close to that without anything formal just yet. Would be nice if Fernando was announced tomorrow... I guess Porto are waiting to get his replacement formally wrapped up before letting it happen.

Barzul

Don't worry.

Our summer is in the hands of Dicky Law and Gazidis.

What could go wrong?

Can't fuck up this summer. A resurgent Liverpool and a desperate Man united, coupled with the oil clubs. Someone is going to get left out, need to make sure it isn't us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom