• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Is Froch Groves actually going to be entertaining or is Sky hyping up a nothing fight? As they tend to do. Wondering whether to watch it or not.

Herr K

Banned
I use white sports socks when I wear boots or when I'm doing sport. Usually I don't wear socks, or maybe wear tiny socks. I do have some crazy coloured socks, though. I have a pair that are brown with lime green, fuchsia and sky blue lines all over it.

dc89

Mike Keegan says he has been by people within City that they will not accept anything less than a world record bid for Aguero.

So Real, Barca, still want to do business?

This Uchida fella from Schalke, any good?

He's solid. I think he's good enough for Arsenal, but don't expect a world beater.

Keep designing those shitty kits Warrior and buying off clubs. Now that Nike lost Porto as well, Adidas is ahead of them in Portugal as well. Nike needs United now more than ever.

:lol Warrior are so bad.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This Uchida fella from Schalke, any good?

tumblr_n68kp1I1681qhdv2qo1_500.gif

tumblr_n68kp1I1681qhdv2qo4_250.gif

Marc

Had a big urge to watch the Nolan Batman films again.

iB5tzLKhmTDAi.gif

GOAT superhero movies of the past...forever?

Still The Crow.

V for Vendetta, Watchmen, Donnie Darko and Unbreakable ahead as well.

Barton and Piers talking politics? Well, how could that possibly go wrong... catch up TV it is!

post-13397-GoGo-Dancing-babe-gif-in-Pink-DErJ.gif

jtb

Banned
how good is Aguero even? he's good, but I wouldn't put him in that top tier of strikers (Suarez, RVP, Falcao, Zlatan, etc.) seems a bit injury prone too, enough for it to be a concern at least.

would I be wrong to want Dzeko over Aguero?

Is Froch Groves actually going to be entertaining or is Sky hyping up a nothing fight? As they tend to do. Wondering whether to watch it or not.

It's not a nothing fight, but they've done a really good job of promoting it.

I mean few people have said to me over the past week or so that they're looking forward to it, and I know for a fact none of them could name another super-middleweight.

Clegg

how good is Aguero even? he's good, but I wouldn't put him in that top tier of strikers (Suarez, RVP, Falcao, Zlatan, etc.) seems a bit injury prone too, enough for it to be a concern at least.

At his very best Aguero is certainly in the top tier of strikers.

Yes.

wedward

What is wrong with you?

jtb

Banned
Aguero just seems inconsistent relative to his reputation. but that could also have a lot to do with having three other good strikers he has to share the goals with.

idk.

wedward

Aguero just seems inconsistent relative to his reputation. but that could also have a lot to do with having three other good strikers he has to share the goals with.

idk.

2011-2012 48 apps 30 goals
2012-2013 40 apps 17 goals
2013-2014 34 apps 28 goals

That'll do.

GQman2121

Banned

For me Aguero is at the top of the heap when it comes to strikers. Suarez, Ibra, Cavani, Falcao it doesn't matter. Anyone of those guys can lead your line. Kun is in that conversation. He did have a rough season with the injuries though.

jtb

Banned
and Dzeko is good. I honestly don't think there's much of a gap between Aguero and Dzeko at all. Tevez is better than both—shame he's a world class cunt.

jtb

Banned
2011-2012 48 apps 30 goals
2012-2013 40 apps 17 goals
2013-2014 34 apps 28 goals

That'll do.

league goals:

2012-2013 12 goals
2013-2014 17 goals

2012-2013 11 goals
2013-2014 16 goals

one of these strikers is good, one of these strikers is not. guess which.

Meier

Ba scored more goals for Newcastle in his final half-season than Aguero did in that entire season. you tell me.

Went through a pretty ugly separation/divorce and had some injuries niggling at him in that 12/13 season. Didn't help that most of the entire team couldn't score that year unfortunately.. we were just hamstrung for some reason. Think Balotelli had like 2 goals in about 20 games total or something along those lines.

176 goals for City and Atletico and only just about to turn 26. RVP had scored 63 goals for Arsenal by the time he turned 26. He is 5 years older and has 3 more goals total. Aguero is comfortably in the top 5 strikers in the world IMO.

jtb

Banned
Setting up Auto-liker on Tinder seemed like a really good idea at first.

Now I wish it would stop...

yeah, it's not really necessary to swipe right on everybody—as long as you're not being ridiculously picky, you're bound to get a good amount of matches just by sheer volume of people on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom