• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Alvaro Saborio is out of the WC
Oviedo is out if the WC

Fuck the world cup can it end already ;-;

Meier

Says the guy who listen's to Noel Gallagher records.
Noel Gallagher has more talent in his pinky than Win Butler. And this coming from someone who has been listening to Arcade Fire for 10 years and has seen them in concert numerous times. Reflektor is not a good record. It's really, really underwhelming and by far their worst release.

Meier

Oasis has one good album. Arcade Fire has more than one good album. Reflektor is not one of those albums.
At an absolute minimum, oasis have 3 excellent albums (Definitely Maybe, Morning Glory, The Masterplan). That's a minimum and not accounting for individual tastes.

jtb

Banned
does the Masterplan even count as an album? and Definitely Maybe is their only good album. Morning Glory... ehhh

edit: Amnesiac > In Rainbows. but both are really good. never been able to get into OK Computer.

Must be awesome to be on the Japan national team. They're like rockstars.

tumblr_n6c71gpDTB1sgovp0o2_400.jpg

tumblr_n6c6ujk89p1tcx8omo4_500.jpg

tumblr_n6c6ujk89p1tcx8omo3_500.jpg

tumblr_n6c7o5oawv1sgovp0o1_500.jpg

FootballFan

At a minimum, Radiohead have 3 GOAT albums (Kid A, Ok Computer, In Rainbows), and a great album in The Bends.

Hey KidA, recommend me an album(don't worry about my taste/preferences) Just recommend one.

So far,

Google > Zabojnik > Nathan > Anything > Linius

pls respond

It's ok if you don't respond. I'll just go ahead and pretend you recommended Kid A.

Hey KidA, recommend me an album(don't worry about my taste/preferences) Just recommend one.

So far,

Google > Zabojnik > Nathan > Anything > Linius

pls respond

It's ok if you don't respond. I'll just go ahead and pretend you recommended Kid A.

In Rainbows or Ok Computer. Kid A is not easily digestible first time around.

wedward

Noel Gallagher has more talent in his pinky than Win Butler. And this coming from someone who has been listening to Arcade Fire for 10 years and has seen them in concert numerous times. Reflektor is not a good record. It's really, really underwhelming and by far their worst release.

Your love for Noel is blinding you.

Oasis is a totally average group.

At an absolute minimum, oasis have 3 excellent albums.

not accounting for individual tastes.

Is that just a fact then?

Anyone know if theres any truth to David Villa signing a 3 year deal with New York FC?

While I love the league and its nice to see any Euro star help grow the game hear in the states as well as influence/train with our youth academy's....I really hate seeing another NY/LA team buying up the best players.

Meier

Anyone know if theres any truth to David Villa signing a 3 year deal with New York FC?

While I love the league and its nice to see any Euro star help grow the game hear in the states as well as influence/train with our youth academy's....I really hate seeing another NY/LA team buying up the best players.
It isn't confirmed yet but COPE have pretty good sources. They seem certain it'll happen.

New rumor is Lampard could come as well. Xavi will apparently talk to Luis Enrique soon and decide if he will join NYCFC or not.

Turok_TTZ

Iker Casillas has decided to leave Real Madrid this summer according to Cadena Ser. Cadena Ser is extremely reliable,

I just gotta say WTF Iker?

jtb

Banned
Iker Casillas has decided to leave Real Madrid this summer according to Cadena Ser. Cadena Ser is extremely reliable,

I just gotta say WTF Iker?

holy shit (if true)

not really surprising though. what's surprising is that he never regained his place in the Madrid team through the entire season.

seriously though, sign him up Arsene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom