• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys.

Guys.

There's less than 2 weeks until the World Cup begins.

THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD CUP. FUCK YO SUPERBOWLS, FUCK YO OLYMPICS, FUCK YO DECIMA, FUCK THE ELECTIONS. WORLD CUP, BITCH.

Sign him up

Leave BMI alone

homer-laughing.gif

wedward

Guys.

Guys.

There's less than 2 weeks until the World Cup begins.

THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD CUP. FUCK YO SUPERBOWLS, FUCK YO OLYMPICS, FUCK YO DECIMA, FUCK THE ELECTIONS. WORLD CUP, BITCH.

I am pretty excited. Game times in the US are a bummer, but the weekends will be great.

Linius

It sucks that I'll miss the 1/8 round if we get trough. 1/4 finale ain't a problem. 1/2 finale will be tricky. If we play on tuesday I'll most likely miss a good bit. If we play on wednesday I'll be home in time. Finale is no problem.

LTWheels

Wilkinson is the GOAT.

I will miss watching him convert points.

Even if Toulon lose today, he should get SPOTY. Winning the HC and now potentially the Top 14.

Just slotted another drop goal off his 'weaker foot'.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Tbh I'm not all that excited about the World Cup. I'm a mongrel so I don't have a country to root for :(
I think I've also fallen into the "I'd rather watch the champions league due to higher level of play since there are no crap teams like Honduras there" snobbiness.

Tbh I'm not all that excited about the World Cup. I'm a mongrel so I don't have a country to root for :(
I think I've also fallen into the "I'd rather watch the champions league due to higher level of play since there are no crap teams like Honduras there" snobbiness.

Support England. Never a dull moment.

cremino

We have been pretty good until the Montolivo injury and after Aquliani was subbed off and pretty bad in the middle.. Every good counterattacking team will destoy us

Tc91

Fuck :'( Mexican player, Luis "el chapo" Montes just broke his leg after scoring a nice goal against Ecuador.

So close to the World Cup :/

Hasn't Montolivo just had a nasty injury for Italy? Tanc reporting he said to the physio "I've broke it" been took to hospital.

GQman2121

Banned
I hope Lampard does go to the MLS. It'll be good for him long term. He'll play more, get paid more and his value after he retires will go up. It's win, win, win.

We have been pretty good until the Montolivo injury and after Aquliani was subbed off and pretty bad in the middle.. Every good counterattacking team will destoy us

I am worried about teams who attack us with pace, but hopefully when the Juve backline is restored we will be better. Although, I want to see De Sciglio start. He is just perfect.

Fantantonio!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom