• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

He was shit.

anyways, my point isn't that Ox can't be a good player, only that his position isn't playing in the middle of the park. just like how Ramsey's position wasn't as a 10 or on the wing or at fullback.
We've got far too small of a sample size to say that.

Official Italy World Cup squad

BpEDrfnCIAAkbih.jpg:large

Rossi :(

Chamberlain is only 20.

And missed a long time out because of injury.

Cliche but young players need time.

I think Arsenal got the balance of their squad bit wrong though in that they have maybe a few too many players who "need time". They can't all get it simultaneously. So it kind of becomes counter productive - if that makes sense.

Chamberlain is good though, I think. Very talented player.

Elchele

Chamberlain would be better if he was still at Southampton tho. Moving to Arsenal is basically turning your body into glass

Gambit

Germany is playing against Cameroon with this formation:

Weidenfeller
Boateng - Mertesacker - Hummels - Durm
Khedira - Kroos
Müller - Özil - Reus
Götze

I hope this is the last time we are forced to play Boateng as RB. Apart from that it's not too far from how I want us to play at the World Cup.

But I doubt I'll watch the game. Mario Kart beckons again

Barzul

He was shit.

anyways, my point isn't that Ox can't be a good player, only that his position isn't playing in the middle of the park. just like how Ramsey's position wasn't as a 10 or on the wing or at fullback.
Do you somehow think your football knowledge is superior to Wengers? Wenger played Ramsey on the wing to improve his close control and transitions from attack to defending. It payed off.

Clegg

I remember a certain section of United fans clamouring for Ronaldo to be sold in his third season for us. Players take time to develop and Ox has shown enough to be persisted with.

fuenf

Germany is playing a friendly against Cameroon:

poor Boateng. If he plays well, Löw will surely use him as the RB in Brazil and play Lahm in midfield. If he doesnt, he'll most likely lose his place at CB.

dat attack though! replace Özil with Schürrle and you have the best front 4 of all teams in Brazi

wedward

poor Boateng. If he plays well, Löw will surely use him as the RB in Brazil and play Lahm in midfield. If he doesnt, he'll most likely lose his place at CB.

dat attack though!

I can't wait to see the US play that team.

Gambit

dat attack though!

You're more clever than I. I had to type it all.

Yes, it's a difficult situation for Boateng. He has earned his place as CB, I think, but he has the bad fortune of also being somewhat ok as RB. But the position never does him any favours.

as dumb as it sound but I fear that match. I bet Klinsi' stil got a couple of tricks up his sleeve against us.

Really? I am more afraid of Klinsmann's son's tweets than the US team

pappe

dat attack though! replace Özil with Schürrle and you have the best front 4 of all teams in Brazi

Schurrle ahead of Ozil? What?

3Sixty

"Alot of French league influence on this Cameroon side. Some of the players are even talking to each other in French!"

LOOOOOOOOOL

Pls kill me.

/dead

Kenka

Dschörrmani not good at all tonight.

I agree about Schürrle being in the starting line-up.

EDIT : HOLY SHIT WEIDENFELLER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom