• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

yDVIe.jpg
How did you find the one shot of Low not looking stylish?

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
oh well
good thing I don't have anything on Germany right now.

Kenka

Khedira, Kroos, Schweinsteiger and Götze should be kicked out of the team.
Löw also.

Köpke should be head coach.

What the hell am I even saying.

Gambit

Khedira, Kroos, Schweinsteiger and Götze should be kicked out of the team.
Löw also.

Köpke should be head coach.

What the hell am I even saying.

You're right. Schweinsteiger has been invisible all night.

Good going by Boateng. And Müller of course

bud

i went through a phase in the '90s when i was all about keepers. kopke was one of those keepers i wanted to be like.

seriously.
CNB1W6d.png

It's time to face facts that Costa will come in and score about 9 league goals all season whilst we sell the likes of Lukaku on. I wish it wasn't going to happen but here we are.

Your realism is depressing the fuck out of me.

Lukaku would have been our best striker last season had we not shipped him off to Everton. Now we're gonna buy Costa who keeps getting injured and is in no way a sure thing, keep Torres and sell Lukaku.

Why does Mou hate scoring goals.

fuenf

yep. He did that to himself.

Love Bla.

Very amused by Özil now. Turns out playing with eleven players makes a difference.

yeah but I'm not sure Löw will notice it. Btw. Boateng was already the starting RB against Portugal in 2012... furthermore it would allow Löw to cut Großkreutz and thus distract from his own personal problems.

dc89

Everytime my gf goes for a shower or a bath I need a crap. I'm fine but the moment that door closes...

I'm farting like a savage.

Gambit

yeah but I'm not sure Löw will notice it. Btw. Boateng was already the starting RB against Portugal in 2012... furthermore it would allow Löw to cut Großkreutz and thus distract from his own personal problems.

I think that is going to happen. Which is a shame, because, as much as I dislike him, Großkreutz should be part of squad. He's a fighter no matter where you put him.

It's just a shame for Boateng, as he is much better in the middle.

In the end it really all comes down to Lahm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom