• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Balo will be Italy's player of the tournament.

And then we will sell him.

he'll bag a few against the Germans again that's for sure.
3AQmK.gif

Blablurn

Hope that's not the case. If the home team is out too soon, it's always detrimental to the whole atmosphere. Hope they'll reach the semis.

I wonder if I should be happy about that or not. Will this give him time to recharge or fully break him?

i put my money on fully break him

Gambit

i put my money on fully break him

So did Bayern, Bla. So did Bayern.

EDIT: He now knows winning the CL is the best he is ever going to do. No titles for himself or with his country. All he could hope for is repeating his greatest feat. ... it's gonna break him

fuenf

I think that is going to happen. Which is a shame, because, as much as I dislike him, Großkreutz should be part of squad. He's a fighter no matter where you put him.

It's just a shame for Boateng, as he is much better in the middle.

In the end it really all comes down to Lahm.

yeah the team could need a gritty player like him.

I wonder if I should be happy about that or not. Will this give him time to recharge or fully break him?

It wont matter in the end. The World Cup will break him no matter what, if he's deemed fit he'll most likely be the fall guy when the French once again self-destruct and crash out, which is pretty much a given.

DominoKid

Copped a Dortmund Home and Barca Home jersey. Both long sleeve.

I forgot how weird Kitbag's prices are. Their Barca long sleeve jersey is like $20 cheaper than the short sleeve.

I wish they had the Dortmund CL jersey though cause those black sleeves are so tight.

also, LOL Rossi.

Slizz

Copped a Dortmund Home and Barca Home jersey. Both long sleeve.

I forgot how weird Kitbag's prices are. Their Barca long sleeve jersey is like $20 cheaper than the short sleeve.

I wish they had the Dortmund CL jersey though cause those black sleeves are so tight.

also, LOL Rossi.

Kitbag has random weird sales all the time, watch in 3 days the LS will be back at full price.

EmiPrime

They become a lot more likable without Nasri and Ribery.

Hope they do well because I want Giroud, Lolo and Remy to be happy.

Yeah it completely changes how I feel about the team.

I'd like Gourcuff to get Ribery's spot, just to rub it in. The horrible cunt.

TeddyBoy

Really happy with Lambert signing, perfect player who will get on with the squad, fits our style of play and will play his heart out every game.

elty

Anyone know when will Series A/Champion League publish their fixture schedule, and how to buy ticket from outside of Italy?

I will be staying around Rome for a week so hopefully AC Roma CL game, or local Lazio/Roma game.

Linius

Anyone know when will Series A/Champion League publish their fixture schedule, and how to buy ticket from outside of Italy?

I will be staying around Rome for a week so hopefully AC Roma CL game, or local Lazio/Roma game.

End of july/august is the time that most leagues announce the fixture schedule I think. CL draw is august 28.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom