• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

Telegraph Football ‏@TeleFootball 9m
#AFC ready to consider transfer move for Mario Balotelli but opt out of buying back Cesc Fabregas

Matt Law ‏@Matt_Law_DT 9m
Arsenal set to rule out a move for Fabregas, which could leave path clear for Manchester City

Lol

bud

balotelli is not worth the money, time, and trouble. fuck him.

he needs to turn 26 soon so everyone can stop calling him a talent.

Hixx

Mail think £1.5m for Mutch. I'd have him at the price no problem. Nee fucking chance will that be the fee, though
KuGsj.gif

Marc

I'll give this to Nintendo, their animation is fantastic.

Orphan Black

:O:O:O

Gets a meh from me, expected the show to kick on way more than it has, its not even all that interesting of a secret... a big military project to create a bunch of girls.

Congrats to the Lambert crew, and to Liverpool. I think the idea is to do much better in the cups, and Lambert can play all the FA Cup and Carling cup. Leaving Sturridge and Suarez(?) to rotate as a partner for the tougher teams. I also think his signing started formulating after the Chelsea game looking for someone with more physical presence to create space for others.

3Sixty

What do you think, right move by the board?

We sort of did the exact opposite for Suarez, told him straight out to shut the fuck up because he was going nowhere. Hindsight is 50:50, was a risk at the time.

Board is inexperienced.

Cortese would probably have already put a horses head in Ian Ayre's bed.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Got me some Mario Kart greatness but can't play until tomorrow.

if anyone wants to add me: Xluidi

K1LLER7

If City sell Yaya then I can see them going for Cesc.

But if not he'll go somewhere else imo. Also, aren't city going for Fernando.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So...does anyone want Fabregas?

It would suck losing out on him to another club in the PL but it would suck even more if we were the only ones in for him and still didnt land him...again.

Feorax

So...does anyone want Fabregas?

It would suck losing out on him to another club in the PL but it would suck even more if we were the only ones in for him and still didnt land him...again.

If the British press are to be believed, he'll only be wanted by Everton
on loan.

Hixx

Farts are annoying.

I went ages with them being odourless then they came back with a motherfucking vengeance and I was getting used to it, embracing the stench.

Now it's gone again and I miss it.

Nobody wants Fabregas.

His home town don't want him. His adopted club don't want him. The Arabs don't want to waste a barrel on him. Brendan doesn't want to touch his face. Van Gaal doesn't wanna show him his dick.

I almost feel sorry for him.

Pachimari

Honestly I don't want that many changes this summer. We are good enough and we won La Decima.

Just sell Morata and Casemiro with a buy-back clause and buy Pogba and a striker and I'll be happy. It don't have to be a world class striker like Suarez or Falcao.

wedward

Let's be honest, no one knows anything haha.

If Arsenal decide they don't want him there won't be a meltdown. There will only be a meltdown if Cesc turns down Arsenal for another club.

If Wenger decides to pass on Cesc because it will affect our deal for Cavani than I saw good luck to ya Cesc.

Pachimari

I plan on watching all (at least most) football matches next season in the Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Spanish and English league. Now that I finally got a good computer and many screens.

jtb

Banned
do not want Balotelli, at all.

would much rather take a known quantity like Remy or Mandzukic if Balotelli is the best we can do.

GorillaJu

Board is inexperienced.

Cortese would probably have already put a horses head in Ian Ayre's bed.

The fact that Saints are holding out for so much money indicates that there is definitely firm interest from other clubs, but I wonder who they are, and if they're willing to actually pay the cash.

I can see it from both sides, the club's and the player's. Normally I'd say there's inevitably going to be a compromise but we've got quite a few targets for that position and if Lallana wants to take the step up this summer, he's going to have to do something that won't endear himself to you saints fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom