• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

inky

Incredibly interested to see what players LvG really wants, if any, clear he knows his way forward and, unlike Moyes, hes not after every good player on the market just cause they are there.

Hell maybe he thinks the team is good enough as is?

It is a championship team after all, but I guess only Fergie could beat it out of them.

But no, he'll bring some people in, I'm sure.

If Wenger lets Cesc join Chelsea, dumbest fucking move he could make. It's not like we're being linked to any stellar names either. We all wnat te WC striker and DM. But we could very well be stuck with duds like Park Chu Young and Andre Santos.

That will never happen. Either we sign someone that blows up in the world cup or we get balotelli/Remy.

Desmond

BpIT0mGCUAALBiz.png

BpIWPhNCMAEgS9x.png:large
Is that actually a jersey? Looks like a cotton polo shirt with a number on the back.

Pls

I understand Lampard going there since playing time has been at a premium for him over the last 18 months or so.

Villa though was still starting every game for Atletico as far as I'm aware :s

How much are they paying him?

edit: Bollocks to Bertrand, and bollocks to Crytek maing a new TimeSplitters in-house.

Jack cw

Whats the best smartphone at the moment? My iPhone 4s is done and no apple anymore. Is the new Lumia good? I tent to buy the new Sony xperia....

bjaelke

Sebastián Srur @Sebasrur
The World runs out of the Tiger Falcao.

Google Translate suggesting that Falcao is missing the World Cup (or there's a shortage of Tiger Falcaos).
Ryan Bertrand is a Champions League winner. Spurs and Pool should be paying top dollar.

Moreno is a
Europa
league winner. That's good enough for us.

Gambit

It's quite unfortunate that Watchmen flopped, it was a breath of freah air. I like my superheroes either incredibly weak or silly AND weak like Spidey. ♡

Watchmen was so great. Is intro alone makes it a classic. It really is a shame it flopped.

Arrow, agains all odds, is a good show, I think. Halfway through the first season (it was bad until then) they realised things weren't going well and thought "fuck it, we might as well make the most of the time we have left". From then on, it was all plot, no fluff.

The second season is again an improvement on the first.

bud

edge of tomorrow is quite good. best thing cruise has done since collateral.

kinda iffy on the ending, though.

Look at you people

Look at yourselves

Typing single lines double spaced

Is this what bud's humor has done to Football Gaf?

Bud

What have you done

hugh woatmeigh

Gambit

edge of tomorrow is quite good. best thing cruise has done since collateral.

kinda iffy on the ending, though.

Oh that's great to hear! I am always up for a good Sci-Fi film. Actually, I think the last Cruise film I liked was the latest Mission Impossible, which was surprisingly the best since the first.

THE WIND IS PUSHING MEEEEEEEEEE INTO THE CLOUDS AGAIN

touche. But it is bad

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cruise is Cruise in almost every movie and it will never get old. You'll get your money's worth in the end.

Carbonox

Is Edge of Tomorrow really that good? The trailers make it look astonishingly bad. Maybe that's how trailers should depict films so morbid curiosity leads you to greatness.
\

CNB1W6d.png

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Cruise is cruise in almost every movie and it will never get old. You'll get your money's worth in the end.

Terrific actor, genuinely one of the best of his generation, shame all the side stuff will probably see his legacy tainted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom