• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kill me

BpMo2yGIMAAmDFy.jpg

this is what happens when you live in the shadows of others for decades. You develop an inferiority complex.

Luigi is the Mario bro equivalent of Barcelona.

Glad you're enjoying it! Don't take it too seriously like Farhat pls.
Petit Filous pls.

It's hilarious. In the episode I saw last night some minor side character dies and then they go to tell his family and they just spill the beans in the middle of the office not even oh hey come into this dark shadowy room I have to talk just oh hey yeah he died.

Jokes.

Wes wanted help with OT for WC. Gave us teams to do the 'profiles' for. I had to do Brazil and Switzerland(I will make you proud Kenka).

Can you please make like 20 paragraphs just for Januzaj. Detailing his life, how many countries he could have played for, where he takes girls for dates, etc.
The Januzaj paragraph is very long do not worry.

pulga

Banned
Wes wanted help with OT for WC. Gave us teams to do the 'profiles' for. I had to do Brazil and Switzerland(I will make you proud Kenka).

Can you please make like 20 paragraphs just for Januzaj. Detailing his life, how many countries he could have played for, where he takes girls for dates, etc.

I can't wait to see the vomit inducing profile on Robinho 2.0

Whats it gonna say? Propelled Barca to a spanish supercup? looool

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Petit Filous pls.

It's hilarious. In the episode I saw last night some minor side character dies and then they go to tell his family and they just spill the beans in the middle of the office not even oh hey come into this dark shadowy room I have to talk just oh hey yeah he died.

Jokes.

i hope u wear glasses

cuz u clearly need them

you're right, pls appreciate the cheese.

Linius

U wot m8

Why didn't he just PM the people from those countries in the first place to see if they want to do it their selves? Would make no sense for me to write a piece about Germany while we have Germans in this thread for example :p

U wot m8

Why didn't he just PM the people from those countries in the first place to see if they want to do it their selves? Would make no sense for me to write a piece about Germany while we have Germans in this thread for example :p

I think Wes wanted people to be objective, while at the same time giving the person the opportunity to learn something new about teams. I'm guessing the descriptions don't have to be that detailed.

GQman2121

Banned
It has a feature called Mario Kart TV where it saves your last 12 races or something and you can upload to YouTube etc.

I guess that's how people are doing it.

Oh that's cool. Look at Nintendo getting all current with the tech and stuff. Good for them.

can't you just go to a random one without getting an appointment? It takes like...30 seconds.

Everything shuts early in Bristol. In this country everyone outside of London is really lazy so they just do one when it's time for the school run.

There is one in town that closes at 7.30. I will go there today.

I didn't sleep night before last so after work tmrw I was too tired.

Are you satisfied with this explanation.

FootballFan

U wot m8

Calm down bro. General profiles. Team name, flag etc players to watch, nothing Wikipedia can't answer m8.

Anyway, doubt Wes has the time to pm a person from each 32 nations to do an unbiased description of the teams haha.

Just to clarify I'm not actually doing Belgium or Portugal so I hope whoever is meant to has done them and given Adnan centre stage.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Who's doing Italy? Can we veto him if we don't like him? Is he German?

Everything shuts early in Bristol. In this country everyone outside of London is really lazy so they just do one when it's time for the school run.

There is one in town that closes at 7.30. I will go there today.

I didn't sleep night before last so after work tmrw I was too tired.

Are you satisfied with this explanation.

Yes, thank you. I was worried about u.

Linius

Calm down bro. General profiles. Team name, flag etc players to watch, nothing Wikipedia can't answer m8.

Anyway, doubt Wes has the time to pm a person from each 32 nations to do an unbiased description of the teams haha.

I doubt we have a person from all of the 32 participants m8, do they even have internet in central america?

But the word profile threw me off. Basically it's just ctrl+c and ctrl+v the names from wikipedia and that's about it. Looking forward to the OT nonetheless, will be fun seeing other people post about football for a change. National pride taking the stage :D

dc89

“Look at the number of goals I've created in the PL in my career. I'm sure I'd be quite high up in that” - JM7

Linius

Home

kPOai8F.jpg

Away

YFkmIpV.jpg

Doubt many people will buy them since we'll get a new sponsor during the winterbreak. Still unknown who that will be.

Linius

Linius that isn't a profile.

If you ask me a profile would be a little piece on the history, current squad/manager and style of play. Which is in the case of The Netherlands quite interesting this time because Van Gaal changed our entire formation a few months back from our classic 4-3-3 to 5-3-2.

Anyways, that would be informative and fun to read. And it teaches people who normally don't watch football a bit about all the countries participating. But I'm always a bit perfectionist with creating threads and stuff, I should put the effort I put into those things in my study :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Suarez to United...

http://i.minus.com/ioGthfkzQvDDd.gif[IMG]

there can't possibly be a person alive who think that transfer can ever happen.[/QUOTE]

he's going there to spite Evra, according to [URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=114527428&postcount=8230"]Mundo Deportivo.[/URL]

I can't tell if you are serious and can't actually grasp sarcasm or you are not serious and this is some kind of meta logic.

Considering what you have written before, especially about defensive midfielders, I really could not tell if that was sarcasm or not.

GQman2121

Banned
I'm coming around to the idea of Cesc joining us. I think a 4-3-3 could work with a proper striker up front.

Now someone bid on Ramires. Please. Please! He tries hard, he really does.

GorillaJu

Fabregas seems like such a weird player to join Chelsea, for so many reasons. On a footballing level he doesn't seem like a Mourinho type to me, and on a personal level he seems like he wouldn't get along with Mourinho there either.

And I wonder who Barça are planning on signing this summer given that they're apparently willing to let Sanchez go as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom