• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabregas seems like such a weird player to join Chelsea, for so many reasons. On a footballing level he doesn't seem like a Mourinho type to me, and on a personal level he seems like he wouldn't get along with Mourinho there either.

And I wonder who Barça are planning on signing this summer given that they're apparently willing to let Sanchez go as well.

Rakitic or Koke

pulga

Banned
the Lich King is DEAD

tumblr_mrmraff5wp1qevds0o1_400.gif

it just dawned no me that were playing against the Lich King in the WC

damn, its gonna be sad to watch Costly tear him a new asshole

I doubt we have a person from all of the 32 participants m8, do they even have internet in central america?

idX60gQ8MdiVz.gif

"Arsenal are eyeing 21-year-old PSG striker Jean-Christophe Bahebeck who is available on a free transfer."

YES WENGER

Ahh just what Arsenal needed! More young players with heaps of potential! French to boot!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
If Chelsea sign Fabregas, Costa and Luis then they're going to absolutely walk the league with Lukaku, Cortouis and Zouma coming back from loan.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
who are you selling to us this summer

is the bale clone in the first team yet

I'm sure we'll find someone. Harry Potter was on TV the other day and there was a statue in it that accurately represents the relationship between Madrid and Tottenham.

Ahh Zeki. The cunt and the papers thought he was in the same class as Pogba and Ravel. :lol

He'll never be a top player but he's not terrible, he'll probably be Jonny Evans-level.

3Sixty

Koeman definitely flew into and out of England yesterday.

Rumors he was shown round the training ground.

Todays one is that Steven Caulker was at the training ground today.

Tc91

Would look so much better if the logo was all white.

Yeah but I think it will actually look decent on the players in matches. I remember hating the table cloth but it grew on me.

I wish I got a player version of it instead of a normal the texture of it is so shit.

Marc

Considering what you have written before, especially about defensive midfielders, I really could not tell if that was sarcasm or not.

Mikel and Lucas are defensive midfielders, if you saw them at youth level maybe you would be a non-believer too. Lots of examples of failed attacking players becoming defensive players. Weird that this concept and my subscribing to it blows minds.

I will put /sarcasm at the end in future for you. ��

3sixty - You alright with koeman? The club's fans he leaves tend to hate him, amazing player but as a coach... Meh. Get Adkins back!

LTWheels

Dagenham & Redbridge
‏@Dag_RedFC
Breaking: With current interest from London clubs, the Daggers have ruled themselves out of the running to sign Barcelona's, #CescFabregas

LTWheels

Milner admits he looks at the Boring James Milner account from time to time and thought he was getting close to finding the culprit.

Asked if he suspects who runs the parody account, Milner said: “We went through this at the club, wondering who it was. There were a few tweets about Asda, so I was asking the masseurs where they shopped. I don’t shop in Asda. I don’t think it’s at the club, no. Who knows? It’s good fun. “I’ve never got close enough to actually accuse anyone of running it. I thought I had, but I realised they didn’t have enough banter.”

- He has huge part in how well the team did this season. He and Gary Cahill has been insanely strong, and I think everyone in the team is very happy that he extended. This also applies to us young players, says Christensen bold.dk.

- He might play in the same position as me, but I think it's good for me that he is at the club. He helps me like, for example, he is always good to guide the training, and he is always ready to talk if you need it.

- So he means a lot to the club, and he means a lot to me, says the Danish CB said.

John Terry, what a legend and lovely human bean.

Wooden and Marc stop fighting, you're both utterly cool.

I disrespect your opinion.

3Sixty

3sixty - You alright with koeman? The club's fans he leaves tend to hate him, amazing player but as a coach... Meh. Get Adkins back!

I'd be very happy with him the Feyenoord fans seem happy with him?

Adkins is never a prem manager :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom