• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

- He has huge part in how well the team did this season. He and Gary Cahill has been insanely strong, and I think everyone in the team is very happy that he extended. This also applies to us young players, says Christensen bold.dk.

- He might play in the same position as me, but I think it's good for me that he is at the club. He helps me like, for example, he is always good to guide the training, and he is always ready to talk if you need it.

- So he means a lot to the club, and he means a lot to me, says the Danish CB said.

John Terry, what a legend and lovely human bean.

I disrespect your opinion.

m8 that's Wes Brown

2vEquOo.jpg

Daily mail :bow

Txiki Pls. Do not allow that to happen.

Mundodeportivo are saying :

• Barcelona wants €36m for Fabregas. They only want to recoup the money they spent on him.
  • Chelsea and Fabregas have already reached an agreement.
  • Darren Dein (Fabregas' agent) proposed his player to all the big clubs in England, but Chelsea was the team most interested in signing him.
  • Arsene Wenger has no plans to sign Fabregas.
  • Cesc only wants to sign for a London based team. He told Barcelona he will not leave the club if he won't find a team in London to sign for.
  • He was expecting Arsenal to be interested in him. He was surprised and at the same time disappointed that Wenger did not want him, so he chose Chelsea instead.

Poor Cesc, his real daddy won't take him back. Now for a new dad. I'm sure Mundodeportivo is shit, but I chose to believe in any story I want to happen.

subtles

Glad you're enjoying it! Don't take it too seriously like Farhat pls.
Haha. No need to worry. It's more of a guilty pleasure than anything, one of those shows you enjoy despite it's flaws. I take breaks when I've had enough and the 'trashy' aspects start seeping in on a conscious level.

Mundodeportivo are saying :
Poor Cesc, his real daddy won't take him back. Now for a new dad. I'm sure Mundodeportivo is shit, but I chose to believe in any story I want to happen.

I kinda feel bad for Fabregas he was destined to be Xavi's sucesor but he really hasnt gain much traction and has been somewhat dull in big games other than the gola against RM last year at the Bernabeu.

He is somewhat of a tragedy, always dreamed to play for Barcelona, the team made a big effort when the transfer money was short, he lost some money on his way back to Barca, and now this.

I'd keep him, there are maybe 2-3 midfields in Europe with the same level of cohesion and talent required to be Xavi's replacement, and they wont cost 36m, not anymore at least.

Scum

I kinda feel bad for Fabregas he was destined to be Xavi's sucesor but he really hasnt gain much traction and has been somewhat dull in big games other than the gola against RM last year at the Bernabeu.

He is somewhat of a tragedy, always dreamed to play for Barcelona, the team made a big effort when the transfer money was short, he lost some money on his way back to Barca, and now this.

I'd keep him, there are maybe 2-3 midfields in Europe with the same level of cohesion and talent required to be Xavi's replacement, and they wont cost 36m, not anymore at least.

He should have stayed at Arsenal and moved to Barca next year or the year after. He should be replacing Iniesta. Thiago should have been Xavi's successor.

Salvadora

That GIF would actually be effective if Cesc (in this as of yet hypothetical situation) was choosing Chelsea over Arsenal.

But, like, he's not.

L1NETT

Arkham Knight delayed to 2015.

2014 worst year for games in recent memory.

But 2015.....

Gonna be the shizzle. 2007 all over again

- Batman/Witcher/Halo 5/Uncharted/Project Beast (probs)/Battlefront/Division/Quantam Break/The Order/MK X/ Mirror's Edge?/ Mad Max +the usuals (AC/BF/CoD) whatever else is announced

Salvadora

Waiting for the "2015 will be the best year for gaming ever" threads to pop up.

Like clockwork, every next year is billed as the best ever.

Then the delays.

L1NETT

I bet The Division won't even make 2015 and Mirror's Edge is dead.

Eh Ubi will have half of the Western World working on it, they'll get it done by Autumn 2015.

Mirror's Edge might turn into the Last Guardian, especially if Battlefront is as broken as BF4 launched like.

Also gonna predict 2015 will have Dishonoured 2/ Deus Next/ Tomb Raider: Tomb harder/ God of Four and a new Rainbow Six.

Waiting for the "2015 will be the best year for gaming ever" threads to pop up.

Like clockwork, every next year is billed as the best ever.

Then the delays.

Yes but half of it is already 2014 titles bounced into 2015 you turkey

Koeman:

"Sometimes you can't stand in the way of a player who needs a bigger stage to develop into a world-class player,"

Come on over Ronald!

Scum

But 2015.....

- Batman/Witcher/Halo 5/Uncharted/Project Beast (probs)/Battlefront/Division/Quantam Break/The Order/MK X/ Mirror's Edge?/ Mad Max +the usuals (AC/BF/CoD) whatever else is announced

Feb/March and Oct/Nov 2015 release dates for all.

Tc91

Cesc Fabregas will move to Chelsea, according to talkSPORT's Spanish football expert Graham Hunter.

Asked by the Sports Bar to give a one-word answer on where Fabregas would end up, Hunter said: "Chelsea."

He then added: "Barcelona are off the record confirming that there’s an agreement on price with Chelsea. I have to admit I do not know what Fabregas would think of working for Jose Mourinho though.

"There were times when Mourinho was with [Real] Madrid that Fabregas was - although articulate - very critical of Mourinho’s behaviour. That can change, huge wages can make you work for different people."

However, Hunter did add that Bayern Munich could scupper any chance of a deal if the German giants manage to sell Bastian Schweinsteiger.

"The reason Barcelona want to sell Fabregas is they want to spend €60million on buying Koke out of his clause at Atletico Madrid.

"But Pep Guardiola does wants to move Schweinsteiger on. He feels Schweinsteiger doesn’t move the ball quickly enough for the brand of football he’s trying to implicate [at Bayern].

"If Schweinsteiger gets sold then maybe there will be a bid for Fabregas but if you ask me where he will end up, I think he will end up at Chelsea."

Sell us Schweini buy Fabregas, Bayern-bros.

so if Kross and Schweini leave who is Bayern going for?

Sunderland going for Banega?

HE HAS BEEN ATROUCIOUS FOR NEWELL'S

And he is extremely injury prone.

Hixx

so if Kross and Schweini leave who is Bayern going for?

Sunderland going for Banega?

HE HAS BEEN ATROUCIOUS FOR NEWELL'S

And he is extremely injury prone.

Sounds like he would fit in well.

-

Seb Larsson's new contract is the biggest his Agency has ever been involved in.

So we panicked big style, obviously.

arkon

All I need this year is Pillars of Eternity. Hopefully they manage to get that out this year. Oh and I guess Divinity: Original Sin next month.

dc89

But 2015.....

"The World calls for wet work and we answer it."

MGS V! How could you forget?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom