• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BpKCMzkCEAAYgFB.jpg

They need a superstar and role model to create some hype. Similar to Yao Ming.

Tom Byer is in charge of developing China's kids. He promotes technique and is part of the reason why Japan became as good as they are right now. I know Kagawa attended his football clinic when he was a kid.

Have fun at the World Cup, Gary.

And not that we want you to leave but please don't get injured in case it harms your sell on value.

Daehli will fire you back up to the PL.

Chelsea work very quickly in the transfer market.

While Woodward sends offers to the wrong clubs.

We haven't actually signed anyone though officially. That Costa stuff has all gone quiet and the Fabregas stuff it ultimately probably guff, but a good big of fun puppetry.

Other than that we are basically signing the Atletico team.

pulga

Banned
v99LOkI.png

Looks like the tax authorities have found Barca guilty of cooking at least 9 million euros in the Neymar transfer dud!

#MesQueUnLOL

v99LOkI.png

Looks like the tax authorities have found Barca guilty of cooking at least 9 million euros in the Neymar transfer dud!

#MesQueUnLOL

Remember when Rosell ran on transparecy and came up with the conspiracy to oust Laporta, look at him now LMAO

Rosell is scum.

Man utd will be lucky if they can get 1 of their targets this summer. Van Gaal is going to have to rebuild with Cleverly, Smalling and maybe Welbeck.

Timurid

Honduras is garbage and a waste of world cup spot. They should of gave it to Ibra instead.

I'll be surprise, if they get a point.

Anyone here follows MLS, particularly Kansas City? Is this Oriol Rosell any good? Don't know much about him except that he played in Barca's youth teams and has the best passing stats in MLS or something.

Anyone here follows MLS, particularly Kansas City? Is this Oriol Rosell any good? Don't know much about him except that he played in Barca's youth teams and has the best passing stats in MLS or something.
he is a good player for MLS, good passing, good vision, perfect for MLS, the league should be going for players like him instead of aging stars.

pulga

Banned
Aguila Azul B)

I have actually been to the Francisco Morazan stadium, with its limitations is a good place. I still have family in San Pedro.

Hnnnggggg El Morazan! GOAT stadium! So many memories there from my youth <3 Watched my first football match there.

Damn, what are the odds? Elsk/Jupp/Sikaffy whatever the fuck he calls himself now is from SPS, too!

Daehli will fire you back up to the PL.

He loves Solskjaer's style. Ole's channelling Kevin Keegan 90's era Newcastle, we're gonna win every game 5-4 with a 2-3-5 formation.

It's gonna be glorious... or disastrous, I haven't decided yet.

Looks like Sturridge has got Gerrard into Instagram.

stevengerrard.png

I'm starting to think Lambert grinned like that when the wind changed, now he's stuck like it.

Hnnnggggg El Morazan! GOAT stadium! So many memories there from my youth <3 Watched my first football match there.

Damn, what are the odds? Elsk/Jupp/Sikaffy whatever the fuck he calls himself now is from SPS, too!

brah I spent 2-3 summers bathing in the waters of the bermejo, back when it wasnt polluted.

He can be a good singing, if the price is right, Sporting can sell him for a decent fee later, not world class, not bottom of the barrel.

1.2M€ is what I've been hearing. We need a larger squad this season. Even if we only get to play 6 Champions League matches, those midweek games will force us to do more squad rotation.

wedward

Still think Fabregas ends up at Arsenal.

Every mention of the clause Arsenal have has said that Barcelona need to accept a bid from another team before Arsenal can use it. Of course Arsenal are going to act uninterested.

Graham Hunter is reporting that Chelsea and Barcelona have a fee agreed for a Cesc Fabregas transfer, but that he's unsure of whether or not the Spanish midfielder would work with Jose Mourinho. Here's the relevant portion of what he had to say:

"Barcelona are off the record confirming that there’s an agreement on price with Chelsea. I have to admit I do not know what Fabregas would think of working for Jose Mourinho though."

"There were times when Mourinho was with [Real] Madrid that Fabregas was - although articulate - very critical of Mourinho’s behaviour. That can change, huge wages can make you work for different people."

But Mundodeportivo are saying Fabregas has already agreed a deal with Chelsea, but Barca and Chelsea hasn't agreed on a fee yet.

I can only come to one logical conclusion: The deal is done.

Twitter hype suggesting Steven Caulker is at Southampton at this moment in time either for a medical or cup of tea. Southampton buying someone? Makes a change, I suppose.

Of course they're only buying him so another player can leave...

Barzul

Goal says we are close to a deal on Serge Aurier and they've been pretty good with Arsenal news. He can apparently also play at CB, and I checked whocscored and he got 18 games in that position with a 7.5 rating, so he's definitely above average in that role. I think that rules us out of signing another CB unless Vermaelen leaves.

Goal says we are close to a deal on Serge Aurier and they've been pretty good with Arsenal news. He can apparently also play at CB, and I checked whocscored and he got 18 games in that position with a 7.5 rating, so he's definitely above average in that role. I think that rules us out of signing another CB unless Vermaelen leaves.

why does Sagna want to leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom