• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BpRwLqIIEAAMlXf.jpg:large

beautiful

All dem Liverpool posts.

Players like Sturridge are so good in football games. Fast, quick on the turn, powerful shot.

Christ, The Inbetweeners was good

Yen

All dem Liverpool posts.

Players like Sturridge are so good in football games. Fast, quick on the turn, powerful shot.

Christ, The Inbetweeners was good

That all your posts are abstract sentences put together, with no logical consistency, reminds me I'm gonna massively fuck up my Logic exam on Friday.

Yen

I bought that Thomas Piketty book today

I need to buy some groceries - soup?

I shouldn't have gone to the pub last night

Costa looks like a dog, but isn't that kind of manly and a positive thing, pretty masculine.

Can't believe it's the first e3 since Ryan died. I miss him and will miss Vinny.

Guy next to me asked if I was writing a book, due to my world cup thread word document. I should have said yes, I'm hungry and my stomach is making noises, think he noticed

Carbonox

I went to buy 'groceries' the other day.

Came home with a giant block of Edam and some beef jerkey.

Seriously, a block of cheese solves many food issues at home. I buy those enormous cheddar ones from Tesco and then some smaller other variants. Got a hankering for some goat cheese and Danish Blue right now though.

Fuck it I will just buy one of those massive cheese assortment trays and go to town on that during E3 with some crackers.

My life is exciting.

rossonero

Anybody knows how Ever Banega has been doing in Argentina? I remember him getting run over by his own car and getting side lined in Valencia because of a lengthy injury, but then he got loaned out to the Argentinian league?

Media is saying we're after him and it would be so Milan to go after over the hill bargains or rejects, but Banega has the potential to be very good.

Since Wooders bought it up, I fear for the future of GiantBomb. Jeff is getting more and more negative, Brad less and less enthusiastic, Vinny is leaving SF and the Bombcast

@Cola, 'jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazz' :D

Fast Show was boss

Since Wooders bought it up, I fear for the future of GiantBomb. Jeff is getting more and more negative, Brad less and less enthusiastic, Vinny is leaving SF and the Bombcast

Nothing lasts forever.

One day we won't have a Giant Bomb and it might be sooner than later with so many of them moving around and starting families.

3Sixty

Anybody knows how Ever Banega has been doing in Argentina? I remember him getting run over by his own car and getting side lined in Valencia because of a lengthy injury, but then he got loaned out to the Argentinian league?

Media is saying we're after him and it would be so Milan to go after over the hill bargains or rejects, but Banega has the potential to be very good.

Well he is linked with Sunderland so that tells you all you need to know.

Hixx pls

pulga

Banned
beautiful

goddamn you i was coming here to post this

he looks spectacular <3

Random post, but just looking at the teams of Group B, I feel one between Spain and the Netherlands is not going to qualify to the next round. I feel 90% sure that Chile is going to be in the round of 16,
to lose against Brazil again
. Shit will be crazy if Spain is the unlucky one. I also can't believe how shit is Group H. Just 8 more days!

what is this, another honduran?! second guy i see in a day with a honduran flag in the avatar..plus the tarzanpuyol reveal yesterday.. are we invading GAF?! YES MOYES!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

@Cola, 'jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazz' :D

Fast Show was boss

Aye :( my favourite sketch was Jazz Club closely followed by Ted

Nothing like it on UKtv these days, everything other than Derek and Deal or No Deal is a disappointment, well except for Sherlock but thats so rare.

yes-o.gif

Can't take any more of Drew.

I can feel a massive disparity between the way others regard Drew on the Bombcast and the way I do. Unless you're into planes, I don't see how you can find him interesting to listen to. If he fills Vinny's slot as a primary talker, I think I'm done.

I heard that Des Lynham liked to be wrapped naked in cling film. Then someone cuts a mouth hole and takes a dump in his mouth.

It was a rumour that went around at school. Similar to the Fred Dineage rumours.

GorillaJu

Real Madrid's obsession with Suarez is a weird one. He won't fit in with their team any better than Benzema, and they're going to have to pay stupid money to get him. I mean if he legitimately wants to go there, which I think he does, even if in footballing terms it'll be worse for him as a player, then I wish him the best of luck. Can't complain about what he's given us from the time he's been a Liverpool player.

Salvadora

Real Madrid's obsession with Suarez is a weird one. He won't fit in with their team any better than Benzema, and they're going to have to pay stupid money to get him. I mean if he legitimately wants to go there, which I think he does, even if in footballing terms it'll be worse for him as a player, then I wish him the best of luck. Can't complain about what he's given us from the time he's been a Liverpool player.
What obsession?

Can't take any more of Drew.

He's the one thing that has improved the Bombcast. Drew is great, and he just got a lot of interesting stories. That few hours long video about him going to North Korea was some of the best stuff GB has done.

I can feel a massive disparity between the way others regard Drew on the Bombcast and the way I do. Unless you're into planes, I don't see how you can find him interesting to listen to. If he fills Vinny's slot as a primary talker, I think I'm done.

Nah Dan Ryckert is joining them for sure... and he's pretty alright. What the bombcast needs is more Rorie.

I was thinking about that pic with Inzaghi and Menez: I can't remember a time when Allegri did the same thing. We're not signing the best talent out there, but if we have to replace Binho Menez will do just fine, which could also be our motto for next year: "AC Milan - We're doing just fine".

So, Alex and Menez in a few days, same goes for Rami, apparently Valencia will accept our 4m offer. We're also after Gabriel Silva, 23y/o LB/CB from Udinese and Mandzukic, if Balo leaves. I've been in love with Mandzu since I started using Bayern in FM last year, he could be great just fine for us. It's not going to happen for a lot of reasons, but it's nice to want things. Oh and Taarabt will probably return to QPR: they won't lower his price and Milan is basically ready to sign Menez.

I just wish we could get rid of those useles players: Amelia, Coppola, Zapata, Bonera, Emanuelson, Essien, Robinho, Matri and Birsa. They could save us a lot of money, like 20m PER YEAR or something like that.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Hixx pls

Being linked with Tottenham as well. I hope we steer clear, sounds like a complete mentalist. Let Gus deal with him.

I suppose I should say the press that often operates as a mouthpiece for Real's fans. It's true I really have no idea how much interest the actual club has.

Real will always be interested in the world's best players. It comes down to their squad really. To buy Bale they had to get rid of Ozil and Higuain, not so much for the money but so Bale would have a clear run to the first XI. If they want to sign Suarez then they need to get rid of someone. Presumably Benzema.

pulga

Banned

Reading your post I was going to reply 'what obsession?' but salva already beat me to it

fuck im dcing all over the place today

anyway, what obsession lol? this is the first time in ever that there seems to be an actual interest in him

bud

it'd be easier for him, though--the more suarez gets to play near the opponent's goal, the more goalscoring opportunities he's going to get. in la liga at least, he'd easily score more goals than in the premier league.

Feorax

Real will always be interested in the world's best players. It comes down to their squad really. To buy Bale they had to get rid of Ozil and Higuain, not so much for the money but so Bale would have a clear run to the first XI. If they want to sign Suarez then they need to get rid of someone. Presumably Benzema.

Possibly Isco or Di Maria too.

If this is happening then I hope it goes through soon. I really don't like the idea of us dicking around at the end of the window with £90m and no idea what to do with it.

Bild (lol) saying terms agreed with Emre Can and offer formally put to Leverkusen. Hope that one can be wrapped up soon.

cremino

I was thinking about that pic with Inzaghi and Menez: I can't remember a time when Allegri did the same thing. We're not signing the best talent out there, but if we have to replace Binho Menez will do just fine, which could also be our motto for next year: "AC Milan - We're doing just fine".

So, Alex and Menez in a few days, same goes for Rami, apparently Valencia will accept our 4m offer. We're also after Gabriel Silva, 23y/o LB/CB from Udinese and Mandzukic, if Balo leaves. I've been in love with Mandzu since I started using Bayern in FM last year, he could be great just fine for us. It's not going to happen for a lot of reasons, but it's nice to want things. Oh and Taarabt will probably return to QPR: they won't lower his price and Milan is basically ready to sign Menez.

I just wish we could get rid of those useles players: Amelia, Coppola, Zapata, Bonera, Emanuelson, Essien, Robinho, Matri and Birsa. They could save us a lot of money, like 20m PER YEAR or something like that.

Milan offered Cristante and other youngsters to Udinese in exchange of Gabriel Silva.. Are you OK with it??

rossonero

Hixx pls

That sounds about right, that's exactly Milan's level of ambition nowadays.

Zabojnik, that perfume is great. I need a new one, good that you reminded me about that one.

Lucifer, we have something like almost 40 players in the senior squad with everybody returning from loans and Alex and Menez so I certainly hope Galliani gets to work and gets rid of all the deadwood.

GorillaJu

it'd be easier for him, though--the more suarez gets to play near the opponent's goal, the more goalscoring opportunities he's going to get. in la liga at least, he'd easily score more goals than in the premier league.

You're probably right there.

Milan offered Cristante and other youngsters to Udinese in exchange of Gabriel Silva.. Are you OK with it??
Cristante/Petagna/Modic definitely not, Piccinocchi/Tamas maybe. They don't seem to be that good like the others. Especially Cristante, I don't want to see another Aubameyang situation happen somewhere else in Italy. They need to grow up and we don't need to sell them.

That sounds about right, that's exactly Milan's level of ambition nowadays.

Zabojnik, that perfume is great. I need a new one, good that you reminded me about that one.

Lucifer, we have something like almost 40 players in the senior squad with everybody returning from loans and Alex and Menez so I certainly hope Galliani gets to work and gets rid of all the deadwood.
It's time to clean up some space in Milanello, we can't have that many wages in a Europe-less year.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

yo what's wrong with Mitra Matri

Jarnet87

Drew isn't for me. He seems like a nice guy, but it's a podcast about videogames and nonsense, and he rarely adds anything to chime in about either. All he ever talks about is playing board games, and doing cool hipster things in San Fran or wherever he lives. He occasionally will mention playing a plane or racing simulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom