• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazard statue is just screaming fabulous!

It looks like Hazard turned into everyone's favorite ref, the fabulous ref.

LOL... Pep apparently wants to sell Schweini and get Fabregas instead... I hate this summer already.

DO IT

ipiyrDGt9k41b.gif

Jarnet87

United should have bought, Cabaye, Strootman and Fellaini at the start of last summer. Instead of chasing around Barcelona rejects. Damn it, Moyes.

Moyes and Woodward were set on trying to make big name and big money moves. I wonder if Cabaye would have come last summer. two years ago maybe but I wonder if PSG had been making contact at the beginning of last year. Cabay and Strootman would have been fantastic business.

Salvadora

Khedira shouldn't be in these formations.

While it's great that he has recovered in time for the World Cup, he's clearly looked off the pace since returning from injury. To me, it doesn't look like he is ready to play high level football just yet.

Use him as a substitute to close out matches.

Jack cw

Khedira shouldn't be in these formations.

While it's great that he has recovered in time for the World Cup, he's clearly looked off the pace since returning from injury. To me, it doesn't look like he is ready to play high level football just yet.

Use him as a substitute to close out matches.

He never was. He only plays because Gündogan is out and Schweini/Lahm still in recovery.

Cardiff City have bid 2m euro's for Polish Under-21 international Michal Zyro of Legia Warsaw.

UKIP are rumoured to be "disappointed".

Newcastle want the likes of Colback and McCormack. Dat ambition. Perfect players for our return to the Championship.

Don't underestimate McCormack. Now he's off the pies and booze he's a pretty damn good goalscorer. I think he could hit double figues in the Premier League with decent service.

Jack cw

You Germans are super harsh on your own players. You guys all basically seem to hate every German that doesn't play for Bayern / Dortmund.

When you see the potential of the team and the outcome, then its legit to hate Khedira. He does nothing for our game in attack and even less in defence. He was injured for nearly half a year and I'm still pissed about his hilarious performance against Italy in 2012.

Jarnet87

Mourinho gets deals done before the World Cup. Just another stab in our hearts for picking Moyes over him. Why you do dis to us Fergie.

^I still laugh at the Sheva move. Him and Kakà, two unbelievable deals for us (even though at the time I was this close to cry).

--

According to a Turkish journalist, Balo has reached an agreement with Galatasaray: 4.5m euros per season for him, €20m+€7m in bonuses for Milan.

Let's make it 30m and we have a deal Mancio.

Salvadora

Would be sad to see Balotelli go off to the Turkish league at a relatively young age.

Had all the potential in the world, but squandered it.

Would be sad to see Balotelli go off to the Turkish league at a relatively young age.

Had all the potential in the world, but squandered it.

Like Cassano. And Niang.

It's funny how some people think that Balo will be our most important player in the WC. We'll be lucky if he plays a decent game against Costa Rica, let alone help Italy in a significant way.

Herr K

Banned
Like Cassano. And Niang.

It's funny how some people think that Balo will be our most important player in the WC. We'll be lucky if he plays a decent game against Costa Rica, let alone help Italy in a significant way.

He's Italy's best striker, even with his shitty attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom