• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor554

in year 1966:
-Austria wins Eurovision
-Atletico Madrid wins La Liga
-Real Madrid wins European Cup
-England wins WC

fuck me, it's totally happening now

Koko

Banned
1400969762_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg

Best fucking player for two seasons (not name Ronaldo)

He was amazing once again.

Salvadora

Scary stuff that guy who went on the rampage in the United States.

Watching his Youtube videos and he comes across as a mixture of Patrick Bateman and some of the m'ladies/neckbeards on the internet.

Yen

Stan Collymore is ranting about British colonialism and Madrid fascism on twitter. Think he might be drunk.

IceCold

Very happy for real. Extra time was insane. I think someone would have died if it ended in penalties. Hopefully the fans are enjoying their time in Lisbon since for one of the few times in history the city will belong to the Spaniards ;)

I also hope that Ronaldo will be 100% fit for the WC. Portugal needs him and I'm sure he's more pumped than ever to win it.

Suen

Madrid fans in Madrid seem to have lots of fun celebrating. I'd be depressed as fuck now if I was an Atletico fan living within distance of all the noise.

dark_prinny pls don't disappear. Stay here for the next season, we need more La Liga gaffers.

alt. you can join Serie A, best league.

SO MUCH EMOTION!!

What a match, I was watching it and when I thought it was over, Ramos came with his hollow head and made an spectacular goal, then Atlético died physically and mentally in that instant.

FUCK YOU CASILLAS YOU ALMOST COST US LA DECIMA!! GET THE FUCK OUT!

HALA MADRID!!

Pulga and all the other MadridGAF

I LOVE YOU!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom