• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

Fuck.

This summer is already shaping up to be awful.

Cesc.

Oxlade-Chamberlain injury.

Chelsea will have sown up the league before the July. Fuck football.

pulga

Banned
who would want to sign for Manchester United

maybe they can get Wilson Palacios

iKkAltPpcFhj9.gif

Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris 2m
Hodgson concerned about "obsession with 1 player" following Barkley questions so points out "he lost the ball an awful lot of times as well"

head-in-hands-e12988252066741.jpg

wedward

FK ‏@fkhanage 2m
Brace yourselves. A big one is coming. #afc

Who could this be? I think it's Cavani

FK @fkhanage · 32m
Told tonight that Arsenal are 99.9% NOT in for Aurier. #PrayForSerge

FK @fkhanage · 15m
To quote one of the club's Directors: "Cesc is 100% available, though we're not sure if Arsène considers him a priority." #PrayForFK

Who knows.

FK @fkhanage · 32m
Told tonight that Arsenal are 99.9% NOT in for Aurier. #PrayForSerge

FK @fkhanage · 15m
To quote one of the club's Directors: "Cesc is 100% available, though we're not sure if Arsène considers him a priority." #PrayForFK

Who knows.

I think we might be getting a elite striker or winger.

Marc

Oh fuck.

Cleverley on standby. Oh fuck!

Sweet Zeus, have mercy!

image.php

Woy said that about Barkley? Complete dinosaur, please Rodgers... manage England part time and save us like any Irishman should.

Let's look at another player who loses the ball a lot, Wayne Rooney.

I see that he needs to try and spread the praise, and keep Barkley's feet on the floor, but he's just clueless when it comes to publically talking about players to keep spirits up

ghst

thanks for the laugh
Sweet Zeus, have mercy!

image.php

Woy said that about Barkley? Complete dinosaur, please Rodgers... manage England part time and save us like any Irishman should.

Let's look at another player who loses the ball a lot, Wayne Rooney.

but rooney can make stunning goals out of nothing as he proved tonight.

K1LLER7

FutbolArgentino (twitter)

CatRadio says that Arsenal refused to pay what Barcelona asked . They had refusal but not buy back. Chelsea highest bider.

United didnt bid.

CatRadio says that Arsenal refused to pay what Barcelona asked . They had refusal but not buy back. Chelsea highest bider.

United didnt bid.

I don;t understand how you'd be willing to pay 35m for Khedira one summer, but not 33m for Fabregas the next

pulga

Banned

United didnt bid.

The fuck is Woodward doing? I'd be livid if I was a United fan right now.

Walshy

I don;t understand how you'd be willing to pay 35m for Khedira one summer, but not 33m for Fabregas the next
There is a lot of debate where Fabregas best position is.

If United think its central attacking midfield, maybe they don't feel like they need him with Mata, Kagawa and Rooney able to play there.

Barzul

United didnt bid.

Fucking hell, just hope Wenger has big plans if Cesc isn't worth splurging on. If we end up with just Aurier, Remy, Shcneiderlin, I for one will be very disappointed. We need a WC addition.

There is a lot of debate where Fabregas best position is.

If United think its central attacking midfield, maybe they don't feel like they need him with Mata, Kagawa and Rooney able to play there.

I don't know why there's any debate about his best position. On the halfway line, between the DM and the forwards, with freedom to roam in the central areas. Done.

wedward

Fucking hell, just hope Wenger has big plans if Cesc isn't worth splurging on. If we end up with just Aurier, Remy, Shcneiderlin, I for one will be very disappointed. We need a WC addition.

People who went to the Gazidis meeting are saying we aren't in for Aurier.

FK @fkhanage · 9m
@PadraigAFC @GoonerMaxwell Honestly, lads, I'm no ITK. Never claimed to be. Exact words were 'expect a big one'. No clue who.

Clegg

I don't think Fabregas is a priority.

He was a Moyes target last summer and LvG doesn't seem interested. Pretty reasonable to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom