• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Cesc deal is done

7ZRUFdf.jpg

K1LLER7

Van Gaal seems to have a thing for Strootman. That isn't happening this summer and may not happen at all.

No idea what will happen this summer. Think the team and the fans need a big signing. Preferably CM. Doubt it'll happen though.

Hopefully we can get Shaw in before somebody else signs him before us.

pulga

Banned
I don't think Fabregas is a priority.

He was a Moyes target last summer and LvG doesn't seem interested. Pretty reasonable to me.

I can't wait to see what CM United considers a priority then. Fabregas would've been an immense addition to your team.

but i think i just had a glimpse of a future past

khedira.jpg

pls enjoy. fellaini - khedira will be a joy to the senses

wedward

I bet Mou isn't done with the midfield yet. Cesc will probably be first choice #10 and he will get someone else to play next to Matic.

Scum

People who went to the Gazidis meeting are saying we aren't in for Aurier.

FK @fkhanage · 9m
@PadraigAFC @GoonerMaxwell Honestly, lads, I'm no ITK. Never claimed to be. Exact words were 'expect a big one'. No clue who.
Gervinho, innit.

K1LLER7

I can't wait to see what CM United considers a priority then. Fabregas would've been an immense addition to your team.

but i think i just had a glimpse of a future past

khedira.jpg

pls enjoy. fellaini - khedira will be a joy to the senses
Solid defensively. We coud do with Khedira. Constant runner. Fellani to push forward and make use of those 50+ crosses we make every game.

I can finally see LVGs plan.

PaulLFC

Valencia is an utter bellend, and that decision by the ref was a farce. It was a strong challenge for a friendly but in no way was it a red card.

Plasma

Banned
We have first refusal on Cesc, if Wenger and the board said no because 33m euros is too much to pay when we have over £100m sitting there waiting to be spent, a mega kit deal coming in and ticket prices going up again I am going to be absolutely livid.

pulga

Banned
Lol depends how they use that money now.

They want Koke and Reus. Both would be very good signings and upgrades on what they currently have in those positions.

Knowing Barcelona, they'll sign a fat, broken Gundogan or something. Their transfer history is horrible.

Atletico is bringing Torres home sunface.jpg

kharma45

NEat little video of Jevans playing out from the back

Few of them do seem to be punts, but he is very very good with the ball at his feet off either side. Probably be the most favoured of our defenders by Van Gaal. Shame he doesn't have a bit more pace or he'd be a brilliant centre half.

Finally a good compilation. I can't remember who it was but I do remember debating with a few on here who didn't seem to rate Evans with the ball at his feet.

K1LLER7

Knowing Barcelona, they'll sign a fat, broken Gundogan or something. Their transfer history is horrible.

Torres will win the Pachichi(?) Next season. He is back.

Finally a good compilation. I can't remember who it was but I do remember debating with a few on here who didn't seem to rate Evans with the ball at his feet.
Probably wilbur :p

Clegg

I want a spinoff of GoT focusing on the exploits of Blackfish in the aftermath of the Red Wedding.

The little bit we got in ADWD was brilliant.

Meier

GoT tiny spoiler: Anyone else find
Tyrion
massively overrated as a character?

I don't think you needed to spoiler that or anything but no, definitely not. He's my favorite male in the books and in the show. Arya favorite character in both. Absolutely cannot wait for her in Season 5.. gonna be very interesting.

Scholes' kid is awesome.
Him and Jones would be my preferred pairing if they weren't both made of paper.

Yeah he's great with the ball...really helps us build play with our shit midfield.

Evans and Jones would be good on paper because Jones is strong and quick but he's unfortunately too stupid. We definitely need someone there. There are these stories we want Hummels and that we feel confident yadda yadda - whatever, very very unlikely. But let's assume for a second that we did manage to get him. I'd still be wondering about that because unless I'm way off here Hummels isn't that quick/dominating is he? I feel like we need a real commanding centre half. The reports that we are interested in him makes me think maybe LvG isn't convinced by any of our players at the back and that we will be looking to sign two.

GQman2121

Banned

Mirror says they want Lukaku for any deal involving Luiz.

Valencia also offering money for Luakau.

He only wants to be loved.

His bros are with us. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom