• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

I just came home.

What a night. The wait is finally over.

Welcome home, La Decima. Welcome home!
Let's build upon this season. I expect many teams to come back stronger next season and certainly don't expect us to have an easy task winning it again but let's not forget that we had a new manager and some new players this season. If Jese comes back even stronger this next season, Bale improves massively like Modric did (he was very good though for his first season here) and we can get the best out of Carvajal, Isco and Illara it will be amazing. Di Maria, Roonie and Alonso will hopefully be just as good if not better.

When it comes to defenders Ramos has been amazing these last months but he's such a risk, really needs to improve in defense. I was pretty satisfied with Pepe and Coentrao this season, hard to say anything about Marcelo and Varane as they were out for long times. Khedira needs to go. Benz can stay since I still don't think it's worth buying a world class striker with our current players but Jese should start more often. As for Morata....I want him to stay but man...he's dead.

SO MUCH EMOTION!!

What a match, I was watching it and when I thought it was over, Ramos came with his hollow head and made an spectacular goal, then Atlético died physically and mentally in that instant.

FUCK YOU CASILLAS YOU ALMOST COST US LA DECIMA!! GET THE FUCK OUT!

HALA MADRID!!

Pulga and all the other MadridGAF

I LOVE YOU!!
I couldn't believe Ramos goal at first. I had to wait like 2-3 seconds after the goal went in to process everything that happened. The freakin atmosphere in the arena when that goal was scored, incredible.

Hala Madrid.

Got tired of seeing his face next to all my posts lol.

Like Man Utd, I'm restructuring. Need to find the perfect picture of LVG
Ibra is a visionary like Moyes. You sacked the coming SAF.

K1LLER7

It's happened before?
They dreamed it many times.

Bale man. Incredible how he's gone from playing at the Southampton academy, to LB at Spurs and not winning a game in so long, then the left wing and that game vs Inter, to becoming the most expensive player in the world and winning 2 trophies in his first season at Real Madrid, playing a massive part in both successes.

Suen

Thanks Rikkun!

K1LLER7, how can you get rid of this guy from your avatar

Zlatan.png

Herr K you can't be serious about that Bale post :lol

K1LLER7

Thanks Rikkun!

K1LLER7, how can you get rid of this guy from your avatar

Zlatan.png

Herr K you can't be serious about that Bale post :lol
He will be back. Soon....

Sad that he's not at the World Cup.

-----

Manchester United are the last team to win the CL without losing a game.

Why can't we go back to those days :*(

pulga

Banned
Zzd24zE.png

I cant believe it finally happened. I just cant. 12 long years. I was a 12 year old fuck back then. Damn. Fuck. Its our. LA DECIMA! YEAAAAAAAA

Pachimari

Didn't sleep last night, and is certainly not sleeping this night. It's actually 5 in the morning now and I'm just waiting for the team to arrive at Cibeles. I'm not gonna miss a second of this. =;)

Suen

Didn't sleep last night, and is certainly not sleeping this night. It's actually 5 in the morning now and I'm just waiting for the team to arrive at Cibeles. I'm not gonna miss a second of this. =;)
When are they arriving? Relaxed Muscle go out and celebrate!

I like how Madrid fans make it seem like waiting 12 years to win a CL is an excruciating wait when fans of the vast majority of teams have never see their team win the thing even once.

Jarnet87

Grats to Real Madrid. They fought through a very mediocre 90 minutes and finally asserted their dominance in extra time. Atletico had nothing left, knew that if they couldn't hold out the 1-0 lead they had no shot. Simeone starting Costa was such an awful move. Ronaldo's celebration was excessive, rubbed me the wrong way a bit. game was over, soft penalty, and he had played like crap all game, w/e it's a big moment it's understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom