• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure anyone in the world hates anything as much as Wooden hates Brondby fans.

Let me try something:

BpQzhE5IQAAWH2L.jpg

Remember when Gerrard was going to leave because Chelsea were going to pay him more?

Yep. Nothing to do with the fact that despite winning the CL, our team was a bit of a mess, and Chelsea had become England's dominant force with no indication that it'd end any time soon. Nothing to do with that at all.

EmiPrime

Grats LT, pro bono legal advice for FootballGAF? ;)

Southampton FC ‏@SouthamptonFC 8m

Congratulations to #SaintsFC’s Morgan Schneiderlin, who has been given a late call-up to the @equipedefrance’s #WorldCup squad!

YAY

Yes! I really like this French team now.

Pilib de Brún ‏@Malachians 2m

EW is desperate for a marquee signing, he had multiple meetings with Cavani, PSG where willing to sell at 55m & EC wanted Utd move badly

Fucks sake Wooders needs to get this marquee bullshit out of his system. Or buy Reus.

Pilib de Brún ‏@Malachians 1m

LVG wants no part of EC either, he wants RVP. Both Gill and Ferguson despise Woodward. Utd back to square 1 & nowhere near signing anyone

Guh

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Fucks sake Wooders needs to get this marquee bullshit out of his system. Or buy Reus.

Guh
Woodwards position is becoming less and less tennable as the summer goes on, he will be shielded by the WC to some degree but he needs to get his fucking finger out.

Guh

Pilip is a good guy and he does have some good sources at the club but he is also quite "emotional" in the way he shares his info. If you go back to a month ago he was saying very different things. Admittedly, things have obviously changed - but even so, he tends to over egg things especially on his Twitter.

That said - I don't think he is wrong about any of this (apart from Shaw). Tough luck for Fergie and Gill - Woodward is their monster so they'll just have to suck it up.

I absolutely hope Russia dick on Korea. I am completely avoiding the gym at the moment so I don't have to see Korea vs Italy shown on every screen like i did in 2010. I want Korea to be humiliated.
Won't happen, without Shirokov Russia are nothing. It's like the Scottish League without Celtic, there's no point in it existing.

Marc

S2 of Utopia confirmed for July!

Woop woop

Yes L1NETT! That fills a gap.

Your name is hard to type, think I'll just call you Laddy from now on.

Good day today.

Sunny, turns out my mum hasn't got cancer, and got offered a job offer for permanent paralegal position!!

Wow, fantastic day!

Yep. Nothing to do with the fact that despite winning the CL, our team was a bit of a mess, and Chelsea had become England's dominant force with no indication that it'd end any time soon. Nothing to do with that at all.

Plus he wanted to learn from Lamps.

Vivalaraza, funny pic. :) Woodens hatred of old people and Chelsea legends knows no bounds, he hates a lot of things to be fair, so I won't take the hatred of myself too personally.

Meier

I have South Korea getting out of their group over Russia in one of my brackets and vice versa in the other. I guess I should put SK in 2nd on both sites?

Tom Ince actually turned down Inter? Dumb. People complain about the influx of foreign players into the PL, but English players refuse to play in mainland Europe with only few exceptions.

That match was the last time I cried because of football

Same. It was even worse because my two favourite players of all time got dicked on. Totti was sent off for a clear penalty and Maldini didn't jump high enough to clear the golden goal ball.

It is also hilarious because Korea is a country that has a huge persecution complex. They completely forget about that world cup and the roy jones jr boxing travesties, but think Kim Yina not winning gold is the biggest crime in the history of sport.

I must have cursed Shirokov when I said he's Russia's key player for the WC OT writeup I did. I assume Kokorin and Akinfeev will get injured in the next week too. I'm so sorry guys.

I have South Korea getting out of their group over Russia in one of my brackets and vice versa in the other. I guess I should put SK in 2nd on both sites?

Korea are worse than Algeria.

Not like you mattered in the first place, we're all just toys to the big boys.
Sure but I've waited for 12 years for us to come back to the WC. And now it's basically ruined before it starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom