• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

One more for Slizz and Lightning

ibmggV9RRgFyqw.gif

Disso you racist
KuGsj.gif
It's Kwadwo Asamoah, Gyan is a completely different player
KuGsj.gif

Needs the scruff. Every female I show his picture to automatically claims him as their fave player. Buncha mixed ethnicity women running around in Miami loving Marchisio.

Meier

First Zabo and now you too! Never had you pegged as a manga guy. The more I get to know you the more I fall in love.

He kind of got me interested in the sport or at least familiarizing myself more with the rules as I was reading Touch. I don't follow it at all though. Plus the things that happen away from the sports are more than enjoyable enough for me to make it worth reading. That kind of stuff falls squarely into some of my favourite manga genres.

Absolutely, Adachi's romance and strong female characters are always great... the sports are just kind of a vessel for the primary story for him. As much as I love baseball, Katsu might actually be my favorite series of his.

I used to read a ton of manga but now it's quite rare. I went through Pluto fairly recently (library had them all) and absolutely loved it. Urasawa is just fantastic. I read about half of Yakitate Japan back in the day (~10 years ago) but that was around when I mostly stopped reading manga. Gone through books 13-22 over the past half year or so and have the final 4 out now. It kinda has gone off the deep end with the wacky/gag stuff but oh well -- still very interesting.

Did you ever read I"s? Katsura's stuff was always amongst my favorite when I was in school. Both it and Video Girl Ai made me get teary eyed on multiple occasions. :lol Romance comics were always my favorite. Kare Kano/His and Her Circumstances is my favorite anime.

Hixx

Sky think we have indeed bid for Ashley Williams.

Suppose we'd get 4 years out of him and he's decent plus would fit in with Poyet's philosophy straight away.

Laters, O'Shea. Pls. Pls god replace O'Shea not Brown.

Celtic's new manager apparently refuses to park the bus. To be honest, maybe he never had to in the Norwegian league, but the story is he likes very attacking play.

That's fucking stupid. Having one style or one philosophy to approaching a football match is dense and one dimensional.

It's not like Celtic will get a lot of games in which they'll have to actually out tactic their opponents, but in the odd scenario where you have to play a decent team you'll be at a great disadvantage.

These are my thoughts on the subject.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Okay guys, what's your favourite Wes Anderson movie? We're in the mood for another one tonight :p
Pirlo isn't that good-looking imo

When bearded, Marchisio, Alonso and Hummels are the GOATs

Pirlo is ancient now. An ancient dragon <3

22 Jump Street is fantastic.

It's got more heart than the first and is just as funny.

Everyone should go see it.

hmmm. I skipped the first one for some reason..I'll give it a shot I guess!

GQman2121

Banned
Tomas Kalas is close to a loan move to Koln.

Nathan Ake is also looking for a loan move to a prem club. I can't believe he's still only 19.

So it's looking more and more likely that Kurt Zouma (and maybe Ken Omuero) will be in Mou's plans for next season. I love our youthful depth right now at CB.

arkon

Absolutely, Adachi's romance and strong female characters are always great... the sports are just kind of a vessel for the primary story for him. As much as I love baseball, Katsu might actually be my favorite series of his.

I used to read a ton of manga but now it's quite rare. I went through Pluto fairly recently (library had them all) and absolutely loved it. Urasawa is just fantastic. I read about half of Yakitate Japan back in the day (~10 years ago) but that was around when I mostly stopped reading manga. Gone through books 13-22 over the past half year or so and have the final 4 out now. It kinda has gone off the deep end with the wacky/gag stuff but oh well -- still very interesting.

Did you ever read I"s? Katsura's stuff was always amongst my favorite when I was in school. Both it and Video Girl Ai made me get teary eyed on multiple occasions. :lol Romance comics were always my favorite. Kare Kano/His and Her Circumstances is my favorite anime.

Yakitate was cool. I enjoyed the wordplay and puns. But yeah, at a certain point it gets to be too much. I can't remember if that point was before or after the Monaco arc for me. Only anime though, I haven't read the manga version yet.

Yeah, Katsura was good. I"s was one of the first I read. Remember enjoying that, need to get back to Zetman at some point.. Kare Kano as well was amazeballs, but I need to check out the manga sometime because the ending of the anime was the main thing I remember being dissatisfied with.

Meier pls. What are you doing to me? Why did you get married already?

Tomas Kalas is close to a loan move to Koln.

Nathan Ake is also looking for a loan move to a prem club. I can't believe he's still only 19.

So it's looking more and more likely that Kurt Zouma (and maybe Ken Omuero) will be in Mou's plans for next season. I love our youthful depth right now at CB.

As long as Andreas Christensen isn't in them, getting sick of him and his fathers whining, fuck back to Brøndby.

bud

channing tatum's delivery in the first one was so poor, it ruined many of the jokes for me.

dude has no range whatsoever.

GQman2121

Banned
As long as Andreas Christensen isn't in them, getting sick of him and his fathers whining, fuck back to Brøndby.

Hahaha. You really hate Brondby. Christensen was a staple in the youth side this year, so I don't know about next year or the year after that, but if he continues to keep the right people happy, I'm sure he'll find his way up at some point.

Looks like a cross between Lucy Liu and Asa Akira

Hopefully her tit job is better than Asa's. Beautiful women. Butchered breasts.

bud

Ha0IRFO.jpg

this is a genuine question: look at that guitar on the right... notice how it'd be easier to play the highest frets because they left that bit 'open'? what is the correct term for a guitar like that?

WJD

Ha0IRFO.jpg

this is a genuine question: look at that guitar on the right... notice how it'd be easier to play the highest frets because they left that bit 'open'? what is the correct term for a guitar like that?

most guitars are like that, in fact---

oh

mia

san

mia

Blablurn

Ha0IRFO.jpg

i dont know but those thighs can literally kill a penis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom