• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Meier pls. What are you doing to me? Why did you get married already?

<3 I actually never finished the Kare Kano manga either. Just read bits and pieces.. I didn't mind the ending of the anime even if it was depressing as fuck. Since it's clear we have similar tastes, do you have anything relatively recent to suggest?

Unrelated, but a friend of mine actually loaned me the first book of Preacher which I finished last night. For some reason, the only American comics I've ever really read are from Vertigo (DC Comics "mature" imprint).

GQman2121

Banned
"Brazil are led out by captain, Thiago Silva, and his club teammate, David Luiz."

iFKeJYmDFlFsZ.gif

LegoArmo

That's fucking stupid. Having one style or one philosophy to approaching a football match is dense and one dimensional.

It's not like Celtic will get a lot of games in which they'll have to actually out tactic their opponents, but in the odd scenario where you have to play a decent team you'll be at a great disadvantage.

These are my thoughts on the subject.

I'd have to agree.

I think he's been quoted as saying he'd rather be relegated than play unattractive football. No risk of that though, so it's all good.

Barzul

We've bid for a Barcelona player who is of really top quality. A Champions League, World Cup and Euros winner.
Pedro not Fabregas

GQman2121

Banned
Neymar has 32 goals for Brazil which makes him 10th on their all time list. That's the player Barca thought they were breaking laws to acquire.

channing tatum's delivery in the first one was so poor, it ruined many of the jokes for me.

dude has no range whatsoever.

You're entitled to your own opinion and all, but it's the worst opinion ever.

Yeah need some new fresh cunts in, Terry could retire any season now and then the team really wouldn't have that many left.

iCSTWWeakpgCB.gif

Dave is so nice, it counters all the cuntiness that is left atm. That is a problem.

Jarnet87

For some reason I thought Garay signed for Bayern Munich?

Maybe I read it somewhere, Pep does have a tendency to sign terrible defenders.

Excuse me, but Macherano would like to have a word with you. Such skill, such grace. Like Cannavaro and Maldini rolled into one.

GQman2121

Banned
22 Jump Street was mentioned earlier, Channing Tatum and the Verge guy are going to play a demo using Project Morpheus on Jimmy Fallon tonight. So I suppose it's safe to assume it's going to be apart of Sony's conference on Monday night.

I have no idea how you demo VR for TV to make it a compelling product. :\

Meier

Serbia have a player named Andrija &#381;ivkovi&#263; who plays for Partizan. He's still a month away from 17 and has 2 caps already and scored 5 times this past season for Partizan. He's the youngest ever player for Serbia and apparently has captained Partizan already making him their youngest ever to do so. Talk about one to watch out for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom