• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

Think he was spot on about that.

Remember the subtle hints from Arsene at the time.

He seems to get most stuff right. Even if some of it doesn't happen (Rooney bid, Higuain, Suarez.) I don't see why he would lie. He loves Arsenal. He is a middle aged man who loves soulful house music and dogs.

Hopefully Reus' injury isn't as bad as it seems =/ Not sure anyone is going into the World Cup in better form than him. Would be a massive shame for everyone.

GQman2121

Banned
Oh god, I love this photo.....

fPpNdmD.jpg

Salvadora

He seems to get most stuff right. Even if some of it doesn't happen (Rooney bid, Higuain, Suarez.) I don't see why he would lie. He loves Arsenal. He is a middle aged man who loves soulful house music and dogs.
Anyway, I imagine the transfer stuff at Arsenal is run like the Gestapo so it's no wonder he gets things wrong.

Wenger is a man of many secrets.

FootballFan

Great! It's my birthday on Sunday and I am going to get myself a new graphics card and some flights out to Toronto!

How are you FF?

Ohhhh sheeeit. Happy Birthday for Sunday! We have nothing special planned for your birthday, so pls don't do a Yaya on us.

You turning 19?

Say hello to Horse and Mrs. Horse in Toronto.

I'm good, just woke up and watching Brazil-Serbia + Germany-Armenia

Ohhhh sheeeit. Happy Birthday for Sunday! We have nothing special planned for your birthday, so pls don't do a Yaya on us.

You turning 19?

Say hello to Horse and Mrs. Horse in Toronto.

I'm good, just woke up and watching Brazil-Serbia + Germany-Armenia

Yep 19 whole years old. My whole family is amazed I didn't die yet!

I woke up about 2 hours ago and started watching the Germany game too :lol

wedward

Yes he did.

Just saw that he scored 8 goals compared to the next one down (Reus) who had five.

But, hey, lets not let reality stand in the way.

Won German player of the year last year and was leading scorer, but apparently they would be better playing with 10 men than with him.

FootballFan

FRED!

Great goal.

New Zealand also played Serbia in the last friendly before the 2010 WC. NZ ended up the only undefeated team in the tournament.

It is destiny.

This, is Brazzziil.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The Armenia keeper was absolutely diabolical in that last 20 minutes. Made Brad Friedel look like De Gea.

Salvadora

His goalscoring record seriously overcompensates the deficiencies in his game.

He'd be a world beater if everything else was at the same level as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom