• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
Here's Germany's opener. Schurrle backheel with the left.....

schurrlegoalzyus7.gif

Twitter tells me that he now has five of the last nine German goals which is not including the five additional they scored today.

He was at least 3 feet onside, who knows what that linesmen was looking at.

Feet? More like yards. Linesman was racing to even get back though. He was well behind the play and likely didn't want to fuck Serbia in such a close game. I understand it, but it sucks because Hulk did so well to score.

Salvadora

He basically can just kick the shit out of the ball quite accurately. Other than that he's useless. It's pretty much why all Arsenal fans want a LW.
In general, our options on the left leave a lot to be desired.

Genuinely believe that if we found a left-wing Theo (and a Cavani-esque striker) we would be incredibly destructive going forward on the break.

Like, frighteningly good.

wedward

Genuinely believe that if we found a left-wing Theo (and a Cavani-esque striker) we would be incredibly destructive going forward on the break.

Griezmann would be my first choice but I would be happy with Pedro.

Cavani is happening.

jtb

Banned

imagine if we had a striker with pace playing up front... we'd actually be a competent counter-attacking team

dc89

The Telegraph also say that Nasri has signed a new 5 year deal at City and Hart, Kolarov and Dzeko are all in line for new deals.

$200

Banned
US GAF:

ABC will only be showing 10 out of the 64 games. And the only legal way of watching all games is via Paid Cable / ESPN. Is this correct?

jtb

Banned
Seth Rogen's alright. he's not too funny and has zero range but he brings energy to his roles, he definitely cares about the movies he's in.

plus, Superbad is a modern classic. think he's better on the writing/creative side of things than as an actor. good in small doses.

Seth Rogen's alright. he's not too funny and has zero range but he brings energy to his roles, he definitely cares about the movies he's in.

plus, Superbad is a modern classic. think he's better on the writing/creative side of things than as an actor. good in small doses.

Just amazes me he gets leads so often (doesn't really with the way the system works but merit-wise he ain't worth it)

CR7, Pepe and Meireles will not play in tonight's friendly in New Jersey against Mexico.

rest well

The three most important players on the team. Of all the injuries hitting so many teams, Portugal are well and truly fucked. No way all three of those reach their peak fitness in time for the WC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom